Shapeshifter

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Shapeshifter

Postby Thingsgowrong » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:19 am

This is a roleplay-game inspired by Among Us and Flicker from Roblox.

In a sanctuary where animals mythical and real alike come to take refuge, life is peaceful. Until something dangerous, a shapeshifter, was accidentally let into the sanctuary and has been killing off its members one by one. Now the animals in the sanctuary must band together to uncover and get rid of the shapeshifter in their midst. Some innocent animals may be voted out, but maybe it's for the best.

There are a few different classes that each animal belongs to

Wild-pawed: wolves, foxes, butterfly wolves.
Lucky-foot: rabbits
Web-wings: bats
Soft-claws: Cats
Reptilians: Chameleons
Feather-flights: chickens, parrots, other birds.
Wild-hooved: deer, reindeer, moose
Draconics: western dragons, eastern dragons.
Small-furs: Dwarf hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, syrian hamsters
Pride-wings: Griffins, Lions
Swift-hooved: horses
Bubble-waves: aquatic creatures.
Magic-hooved: unicorns, pegasi, dragon-horses, alicorns, kirin, other magical horses.
Thingsgowrong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shapeshifter

Postby Thingsgowrong » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:35 am

Info:

Game mode: regular
1 host
1 shapeshifter
2 detectives
inf. innocents

Schedule:
Host is chosen.
day starts, [everyone gets a little bit of time to roleplay normally, until the shapeshifter has chosen who to kill.]
dusk, [an animal has been found dead!]
twilight, [detectives get a little bit of time to find out some clues about who the shapeshifter is]
night, [the animals vote someone out, whoever gets voted out has their role revealed, if the shapeshifter gets voted out, the round ends]
[after this, repeat from "day starts" if the shapeshifter hasn't been voted out yet]

Game mode: paranoid
1 host
0-3 shapeshifters
2 paranoid innocents
2 detectives
inf. innocents

Schedule:
host is chosen
day starts, [roleplay normally until both the shapeshifter(s) and the paranoid innocents have made their move]
dusk, [an animal(s) and/or shapeshifter(s) have been found dead!]
twilight, [detectives get time to find clues as to who is the shapeshifter(s), but they might get clues to who are the paranoid innocents instead]
night, [everyone gets to vote for who gets voted out. if there are no shapeshifters for this round then all the paranoid innocents must be voted out]

after this, repeat from "day starts" if the shapeshifters/paranoid innocents (if there are no shapeshifters for this round) get voted out.

More game modes may be added in the future.

Info about roles

Host:
a host is chosen randomly at the start of each round by me, thingsgowrong. The host is chosen from a list of volunteers, meaning that you won't be host if you didn't want to. If you change your mind about wanting to/not wanting to be host then please tell me in the signups and I will add/remove you from the list. The host is in charge of openly announcing some things and handling some secret things that the others aren't supposed to know about.

Shapeshifter:
The shapeshifter (or shapeshifters in paranoid mode)'s job is to kill off one animal each day until there are none left. When the shapeshifter(s) are ready they can PM the current host about who they want to kill for that round. The shapeshifters win once they are the only ones left.

Detectives:
Detectives get a hint each round at the "twilight" phase from the host to narrow down who the shapeshifter (or paranoid innocent) is. The host may not give a hint that can only apply to one person, for example the host can't tell the detectives "you find a purple feather near the murder scene" if only one person has purple feathers. Here are some examples about how the host can give a hint.

roleplay method
"you find a ____ on the body, the shapeshifter must be in _____ class" (the host is allowed to mix this up a bit to their liking)

straight-up telling them the hint
"one or more of the shapeshifter(s) is in ______ class"

Giving them a few options
"here are a list of names, one of them is a shapeshifter (insert names here)"

Paranoid innocents
paranoid innocents think there may be shapeshifters among the innocents, so they try to kill the shapeshifter(s), not even knowing how many there are or if there actually are any. During the day the paranoid innocents also PM the host about who they wanna kill. During paranoid mode, nobody knows how many shapeshifters there are. If there are no shapeshifters at the start of the round then the paranoid innocents must be voted out.

Innocents
They mainly can't do anything about what is happening, the best they can do is stick together and contribute a vote.

Rules
1. no revealing your role, your role can only be revealed when you've been voted out.
2. no using your role as your reasoning.
3. don't get mad if you've been voted out or killed.
ImageImage
Thingsgowrong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shapeshifter

Postby Thingsgowrong » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:54 pm

Here's an example of what it should look like when you roleplay.

Hearts adjusted her flower crown, it was a beautiful day today. She wondered what she should do. Hearts could go pick flowers, or go fishing, or talk to the other villagers, or just sit back and relax in her home. An ominous chill passed over her suddenly, as if she could sense something bad was about to happen.

(and then a picture of the pet you're using so we can tell who is who)

Pet's name: ❤️
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Last bumped by Thingsgowrong on Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:54 pm.
ImageImage
Thingsgowrong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me