~ Gifted Wolves ~ ACCEPTING!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

~ Gifted Wolves ~ ACCEPTING!

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Storyline
A long time ago, wolves lived in the forest in peace and harmony, with plenty of food and a healthy life. They called themselves the Lightpack, for how bright the sun shone on them and how gifted they were. Everything was happy....Until one day, Ceberus escaped the underworld and decided to try and take over their land. Ceberus created a pack of evil wolves called the Darkpack, and began to attack the Lightpack and drive them out. They do horrible things, from kidnapping pups to killing innocent wolves. Lightpack begged their ancestors for help, and nothing happened for a week....But finally, they responded with a prophecy that stated how the Lightpack can be saved from the Darkpack....

"There will be eight wolves, who will come together and bring the forest to peace."

At first only the Lightpack leader knew about this, but somehow it got to Ceberus. He planned to capture these wolves and use them to end Lightpack once and for all. It has been about a month since the prophecy came out, and they are beginning to suspect some wolves for having these powers. The only way to tell is by a paw marking that is colored a certain color on the shoulder of the wolf, and only wolves who find out they have the power will have them. When the wolf dies, the gift will find a new host that is only good and with a pure of heart.

My name is Kiara, and I'm in control of the flight power and leader of the Gifted Wolves.

Rules
1 ~ All of the chickensmoothie guidelines apply to this thread!
2 ~ Maximum of nine characters!
3 ~ Gifted Wolves are chosen randomly, do not ask to be one!
4 ~ No overpowered moves that are impossible to stop, even if you are a Gifted Wolf!
5 ~ Only one character may be a high ranked wolf! This applies for Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Healer
6 ~ All forms must go on the discussions thread!
7 ~ You must be active at least once a week!
8 ~ Your wolf must be decently realistic with pelt colors. (No Rainbow, Blue, Purple, Green, Etc)
9 ~ Your wolf bio must make sense, and can't be overpowered.
10 ~ Don't beg for a Gifted Wolf, it doesn't work and will get you a strike.

Gifted Wolf Powers
FLIGHT ~ Kiara: This gives a wolf the ability to fly, which makes them have wings and dodge things easier due to having more room. Their wings however can be damaged for a long period of time, depending on the damage.
FIRE ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn fire and breath fire, which is a really dangerous and powerful gift. However, they tend to get weak if it is used too much, and can't go in water or swim.
WATER ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn water and breath water, and they are usually stronger around bodies of water. However, they are super weak in hot places, such as deserts and mountains.
ELECTRICITY ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn electricity when wanted, which can be deadly. This power is harder to control and can shock other wolves around them. They are stronger when around thunderstorms and in rain as well.
ICE ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn ice and breath ice, which is not very strong in deserts and mountains. They also can't be near fire, or else it could be deadly to them.
DARK ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn dark matter, which is strong in caves and at night. However, during the day it isn't as strong as it can be.
NATURE ~ Sparrow: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn nature, such as vines, trees, sharp thorns, and more. They are stronger during spring and summer, yet they aren't as strong in winter and fall.
WIND ~ Unknown: This gives a wolf the ability to spawn wind-like weather, such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and more. They are weaker in caves and places with barely any wind.

Characters
Post your forms on the discussion thread! (Link!)

Lightpack

TOTAL WOLVES: - 5 Wolves!

(1/1) ALPHA: Kiara (F) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

(0/1) BETA:

(0/1) DELTA:

(1/3) HEALERS:
Dove (F) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

(1) HUNTERS:
Luke (M) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

(1) SCOUTS:
Damien (M) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

(0) QUEENS:
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

(1) PUPS:

(1) OMEGAS:
Xavier (M) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

Darkpack

TOTAL WOLVES: 1 Wolves!

(1/1) ALPHA: Ceberus (M) ~ @KyKoolKookie835

(0/1) BETA:

(0/1) DELTA:

(0/3) HEALERS:
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

b](1) HUNTERS:[/b]
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

(0) SCOUTS:
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

b](0) QUEENS: [/b]
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

(0) PUPS:
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

(1) OMEGAS:
NAME (MF) ~ @USER

Roleplay Info
SEASON: Spring
TIME: Morning
WEATHER: Windy
NEWS: N/A
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Gifted Wolves ~ ACCEPTING!

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 am

Actually I would love to join
Last edited by KestrelTheFirecat on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:01 am

So... is this going to be RPed out
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowstar12 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Can i join?
Snowstar12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:38 pm

im confused. i would like to join but can there be more than one scout? is there a form to fill out or do i make one?

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:50 am

I’m not even sure this is going to happen.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:26 pm

I would like to join if it is still active???

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me