Race To Victory (Wolf RP) - Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Race To Victory (Wolf RP) - Open

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 am

For hundreds of years the wolves of Alkali Lake have thrived, the packs may not get on all of the time but they still manage to live together. But in recent years something has changed, new packs have arrived and a few old ones have left feeling like they no longer belong at the lake. Two of the new packs are dangerous, ruthlessly attacking the others with no signs of mercy. But the third new pack is a mystery, they hid themselves away in the furthest, most empty part of the lake territory and there they have stayed never involving themselves in the disputes of the others. Until now.

The packs
- Fabled Starfall Pack - Fable - The mystery pack, these quiet wolves have many disputes within there own pack but have only just started to get involved with the others. This is the pack MOST of our wolves will belong to.
- Morning Sunrise Pack - Moon - One of the original packs, they attempt to keep themselves to themselves but due to there position in the territory most of the time they get dragged in to other packs debates.
- Rising Moon Pack - Rising - One of the three new packs, these dark pelted wolves abandon lighter furred pups. They are the wolves that start most of the wars and seem to have uncontrollable bloodlust.
- Lost Harmony Pack - Lost - Another one of the old packs, these wolves are closest to the Starfall pack and normally can avoid the other packs problems. But something is changing within there ranks.
- Wandering Songbird Pack - Song - The last of the three remaining old packs of the lake, these wolves actually live in the lake on a small island. There territory is often attacked as it is the richest with food.
- Silent Echoes Pack - Silent - This pack is the newest pack, they have not long arrived but already they have there eyes on other packs territory. A force to be reckoned with.

Rules
1.Most wolves we play will be from Fable pack, I might allow people to play a few wolves from the other packs if we need to.
2.No text talk, at all.
3.Try to use good grammar and spelling but I admit mine isn’t perfect so yours doesn’t have to be.
4.Don’t make huge subplots without talking to me first, small thinks are ok but no major things like attacks or anything.
5.No magic! Not at all, none for any reason.
6.No godmodding, power playing ect.
7. No character limit.
8.More rules will be added if I need them.
Last edited by .kestral on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Race To Victory (Wolf RP) - Not Open yet

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:06 am

Bio
Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
History:
Family\Mate:
Other:

Ranks
Alpha Male/Female - If there are both they must be mates.
Beta Male/Female - See above
Hunters - Hunters hunt and fight
Mothers - Have/carrying pups.
Young One - Not a pup but not yet an adult, must be named a young one by leader. (Normally 8 months to about 3 years)
Pup - Pups basically. (Normally Birth to 8 months)

Pack Members
Alpha Male
- Ranger
Alpha Female
-
Beta Male
-
Beta Female
- Skye
Hunters
- Blitz
- Ace
Mothers
-
Young One's
- Vanquish
Pups
-
Last edited by .kestral on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Race To Victory (Wolf RP) - Not Open yet

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:10 am

My Wolves

Name: Ranger
Personality: Calm, queit, clever. He is very good at getting himself out of arguements.
Appearence: Black with white and russet flecks in his fur. Yellow eyes
History: Pack born, his father was a normal hunter as was his mother. But the alpha saw potential.
Family\Mate: Blitz is his little sister.
Other: None

Name: Blitz
Personality: Cheeky, playful, energetic.
Appearence: A lot like her brother but a lot more russet than black. Brown eyes
History: Pack born, grew up with her big brother.
Family\Mate: Ranger is her brother.

Name: Vanquish
Personality: Your average loner, he avoids everyone except Blitz.
Appearence: Light grey and tan fur, dark green eyes
History: Was kicked out of Rising pack due to his fur colour.
Family\Mate: None, but classes Blitz as his mum. None

Name: Ace
Personality: Calm, cheeky, smart
Appearence: Normal grey wolf with grey eyes.
History: Unknown, pack born
Family\Mate: None and none
Last edited by .kestral on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Race To Victory (Wolf RP) - Open

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:17 am

Two is a little young to be a Alpha or Beta, 2 would probably be on the older scale of a young one (will add that to my post actually) so you can make her a bit older and she can be Beta if you want?
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 am

((Yep, thats fine now :) If you know any wolf RP'ers then please let them know about this RP ))
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 am

((We may as well start, instead of me just sitting here hoping people will join :) ))

Ranger lay on the roof of his den silently. His pale eyes watched the camp while his ears twitched half listening to what his sister said beside him. They had been sat together for almost an hour, there was nothing to do. The camp had plently of prey and there were no issues so it was rather boring in truth. Blitz turned her head looking at her brother, he clearly wasn't listening.
"Ranger, you ok?" says Blitz worriedly.
"Of course, there is no reason I wouldn't be" says Ranger smiling a little as he watched Vanquish stumble into camp still half asleep. None of them had a clue where Ace had gone but she was probably still asleep.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:41 am

Ranger watches his beta and dips his head in return. After a few moments he sighs and stands up leaping of the den roof, Blitz rolls her eyes silently and leaps down after him.
"Moody" she whispers and bounds into the main hunter den looking for Ace. Ranger watches her go before padding over to Vanquish.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:50 am

OOC: A wolf cannot catch a deer alone, just to let you know :)

Ace stirred and yelped in suprise as she saw Blitz stood above her.
"Blitz! You made me jump" she complained as she stood up.

Ranger watched as Vanquish stalked a leaf.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 am

OOC: Ok, and I am planning to make a territory map soon just for simplicities sake.

Ranger grinned as Vanquish spotted him, the young pup crouched and stalked towards the leader before leaping and knocking him backwards. The two playfought in the leaves that littered the camp clearing.

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:58 am

Vanquish was on Rangers back gently biting his ear.
"Give it up" he growled playfully. The older wolf laughed and flipped over so the pup was trapped.
"No chance" he said cheekily. Vanquish sighed and said "Thats cheating! Your way bigger than me!".

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me