Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (fox RP, always accepting)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Vulpine Tails, Violent Tensions (fox RP, always acceptin

Postby Eryngo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 am

Everything was happening too fast for her to keep up. Saoirse heard her name over the blankness of her mind. She turned to see Sarin staring at her. "Eh?" she said, still confused. She wasn't quite sure what was going on anymore, or why there were so many foxes standing around. After another second or so, she remembered that she was going to walk with Sarin. "Oh. I-I'm sorry. I think I spaced out a bit," Saoirse hastily apologized to the. "So, have any ideas where we could go next?"

ImageImage
He/They
ImageImageImageImage
Eryngo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Sarin | 10m | F
Tags: Saorise

"...
The market?"
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixhope » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Excuse me, but where do I actually start a form? Is here ok? I love to do, and I love foxes even more, so here I am.. On second thought, I will make it here and edit it when I am finished..
WIP! I'm thinking of making a coded signature, but I don't know how to code.. so can somebody please make a coded signature for me? This is too cringey for even me to look at T.T
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hello everyone! I’m Phoenixhope, but call me Phoe :3

Meet my dragon collection! Please click ;w;

She/Her-Cancer-Shy-Loves Playing Games-Loves Stuffed Animals OwO

I am usually active, and I really like reading and drawing. Those are my favorite hobbies.

That might be all you need to know about me.

Peace out!

Phoenixhope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:16 am

(Here is OK, but pls talk ooc on the discussion thread in the future, its on the OP)
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue May 01, 2018 6:25 am

Starry
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
Female
location ~ by the river
Age ~ 2
Tags ~ Minori & Jasper

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Starry was hesitant to leave Orion sleeping where she was in the tree, the younger fox had somehow gotten up there to 'be closer to the sun' and fell asleep. Currently Starry was settled on the ground beneath the tree under the shade, frowning at a small gray spider as it scuttled across the roots.
Sitting up she shuffled uncomfortably, glancing up at her sister among the branches. She huffed and reared up, placing her paws on the trunk, looking through the branches trying to spot her sister. The small Gray lump was curled around a branch just within jumping distance but Starry didn't want to risk making the branch snap underneath the weight of them both so she rendered herself to yelling up at her sister, hoping that would be enough.
"I'm going down to the river for a drink, come find me when you wake up of I'm not back!" the figure shifted around and a muffled 'okay' came from her. Rolling her eyes the dark furred vixen turned and hopped away from the tree, scampering down the hill towards the glistening surface of the river.
She was by the bank of the river when she heard the commotion, head snapping up she scanned the bank down before looking up and spotting two foxes stumbling across the grass, one dragging the other. Frowning she ditched the idea of a drink and padded closer towards the strangers. The two didn't seem to have anything in common, especially fur wise, one was white the other a dark red. Casual.
Padding closer she looked down at the white, limp furball before looking up at the red fox, whose pelt became almost gingery-brown color.
" So- who decided to go for a swim? " she looked down at the white fox, ears flicking forward. " Excellent swimmers, I must say"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me