Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 am

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr thought about what she had said and whimpered slightly before standing up and taking off towards the camp, branches scraping against her side's and legs. She had to find Nayden.
Zephyr looked around camp before spotting the large male. The small omega took off and attempted to tackle the fighter. 'I'm sorry, don't be mad at me. I promise I won't go against you again' She whimpered out as she flattened her ears against her head. She was afraid she was going to lose one of her only friends.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 am

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden --> Open

Leon gave another nod towards Vera and then Nayden before continuing onto camp. He didn't really walk next to Nayden, not out of dislike but out of noticing the tension that was growing. Leon simply didn't want anything to do with that, after all if it was turned even slightly on him, he'd probably fight back and that wouldn't exactly end well for anyone. Instead he'd go back to his spot and keep watch as he always did.

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Open (Sort of, they have things to do)

Natalia paused once they had crossed safely into the territory that should belong to another pack. The scents were stale though. "I'm going to hunt, you keep watch for anything weird."

Bane nodded as he found a spot to sit, really what Natalia meant was he should stay out of her way and not make any noise while she found them something to eat. He wasn't going to argue with the fact he needed rest. He waited and noticed how the scents didn't match. He could remember hunting for herbs in the area and the pack scents being strong, he even occasionally had seen the patrols of the other packs, they were beyond protective of their territory. How was it that they'd let their scent fade this much?

Natalia was quick with hunting, being able to disappear completely meant that prey never saw him coming, never had a single idea of what was about to happen until she was on top of it. She couldn't bring down a deer alone, but a rabbit was always easy.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 am

Hoodini wrote:
Hoodini wrote:
Hoodini wrote:Orbit

She sighed and slowly formed back into his male form. He then sighed again "alright whatever" he grumbled and stood up. Orbit just lay there after he tackled him. He raised an eyebrow "something stepped on you? Was it depression?" He asked bluntly, turning away from Aglagorn. He has given up now. There's no point. The same question came back, was he that desperate? Must be. Orbit looked back at Aglagorn his eyes showing hatred and pain, something he wouldn't know about. "Yeah...lets go back. It's getting a bit too...upsetting out here as well" he mumbled then began to walked away from Aglagorn
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 pm

*cough* have ya’ll forgotten about this roleplay?? *cough*
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 am

Foxwolf273 wrote:
Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Vera

He took a breath in. She had sighed in what seemed to frustration. Did he do something wrong? He kept a straight face but on the inside, he was mind of dying. He told her of how Kylie reported seeing a wolf that looked exactly like Vera. He went on saying how he interrogated Mara, seeing how she had no known powers and was just a suspicious wolf. He hoped he wouldn't disappoint Vera.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Veratrum tags: Finnegan
She listened to Finn's report intently, stiffening at the mention of her doppelgänger. Etta immediately came to mind and with it a mixture of emotions. After all this time, she still could not think of her twin without the familiar wave of loneliness. "You've done good. I'm impressed by your initiative." She said after a moment, "But I don't believe Mara is the culprit, she's somewhat of a bully but I don't believe she would attack a beta." This wasn't the first time Mara's attitude had come to her attention. The hunter was not known for being a team player but attacking a pack mate? Mara was an rebellious young wolf but Veratrum always thought she had too much ambition to risk being demoted for violence. "What was Alo's take on this? I thought I asked you two to work together?" She asked, suddenly realizing the other wolves absence.

Nayden tags: Zephyr
He lost his footing and stumbled backwards as the omega tackled him, momentarily forgetting his dark mood in his surprise. The smaller wolf had twigs in her fur as though she had run all the way here. 'Zephyr? Are you alright? What's wrong?' He asked, worried she had been attacked or something. 'Wait, go against me? Is that-? Are you-? oh, oh Zephyr I didn't mean it like that! Veratrum was being impossible, I shouldn't have let my frustration at her out on you. Pack security has been compromised and these visions!' Nayden shook his head and composed himself, 'let's just say I have a lot on my mind." He looked back into the forest but the alpha was still talking with Finn. Nayden turned back to Zephyr, 'Did, did you mean what you said a couple minutes ago, are you really so unhappy here?' He asked her hesitantly, not really know if that was any of his business.

Fain tags: Sam
She shrugged, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's a little morbid but still darn cool." Her tail wagged against the forest floor though it stopped when Sam described her previous pack. The story had a familiar ring to it. "Huh, My pack was split up too, everyone had unreasonably large egos and no concept of compromise, it was bound to happen sooner or later." She admitted though her tone had a bit of a bitter sweet sarcastic edge to it. Her expression lightened at the story of stealing prey and Fain let out a bark of laughter. "Heh, I bet they never saw you coming!" She sat down, feeling a bit more assured that if the other loner wanted to attack she would have done it by now. "Come to think of it, I just crossed paths with one of the pack wolves, sweet fellow, let me go scotch free. Though I have never been very good at sneaking."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Vera

"She did NOTHING! Alo went off on her own and gathered no information. She didn't even come with me to ask Kylie! She even took Mara's side when she very well has at least a chance of being a suspect. She was no help whatsoever and i had to do all the investigation on my own." He told her. His eyes darkened as he spoke of Alo. She had apologized, but that still didn't make it any better. She didn't do anything to help. Maybe it was better off this way. He did have to prove himself to Vera. Maybe she would see him as a hard worker and responsible. His gaze softened as he turned back to the alpha, hoping that Vera would approve if him taking the responsibility into his own paws. And maybe Alo would be punished along the way.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 am

Zephyr

Zephyr looked down and whimpered. 'No one ever listens to me other than you.' She thought out as she kept her head down and her tail hung low. She glanced up at him, 'Are you sure you aren't mad at me.' she thought quietly. She hated having anyone mad at her or disappointed in her. Zephyr lay down in submission just to show how sorry she really was.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Veratrum tags: Finn
Her expression hardened at the other wolfs change in tone, not liking the way he was talking about Alopencia, a wolf she held in rather high esteem. "That may be so, but I asked you to work together. Alo can be spacey at times but her option is sound, you would do well to consider what she has to say." Veratrum knew her to silly and a bit irritating at times but Alo was observant and intelligent. "Even if you were doing what you thought was right, Finn, I know you are trying you best but I'm disappointed you ignored my order. You might hunt alone, but a pack must work as a team." She turned and started to walk back to camp, pausing to give Finn a companionable flick of her tail. "Thank you for the report, but I need to go see my brother."

Nayden tags: Zephyr
'No, of course not! I was just in a mood, that's all.' He sat down looking down at the omega. 'I'll translate announcements from now on for you if you would like. That is, if I'm around.' He offered, his large grey tail flicking against the ground absentmindedly.

Fain tags: Sam, open
She shrugged, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'll admit it is a little morbid but still darn cool." Her tail wagged against the forest floor though it stopped when Sam described her previous pack. The story had a familiar ring to it. "Huh, My pack was split up too. everyone had unreasonably large egos and no concept of compromise, it was bound to happen sooner or later." She admitted though her tone had a bit of a bitter sweet sarcastic edge to it. Her expression lightened at the story of stealing prey and Fain let out a bark of laughter. "Heh, I bet they never saw you coming!" She sat down, feeling a bit more assured that if the other loner wanted to attack she would have done it by now. "Come to think of it, I just crossed paths with one of the pack wolves, sweet fellow, let me go scotch free. Though I have never been very good at sneaking."
She looked around, taking in the forest with something close to wonder, it was already getting late, it was going to be dark soon. "Well, I should probably go exploring," she said the turned back to the loner "I wouldn't mind the company if your feeling adventurous." She offered with an impish grin, "I want to get a feel for this place before making any commitments."
Last edited by Keesa on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:39 pm

His heart dropped at her words, his eyes brimming with tears. Not wanting Vera to see, he turned away swiftly after. Once she was out of sight, he ran. Finn's vision blurred with tears while he sprinted through the trees. No matter how hard he tried, it seemed as if they couldn't even be freinds. She was only his alpha, and he was only her hunter. And he did it again. He let his emotions slip out. He let himself rage onto both Alo and Mara. He had a reason to be angry at them, yes. But not enough that it would cause him to be like this. He must just be really messed up. No wonder why Vera acted the way she did towards him. His fur spiked up and caught ablaze as he collapsed to the forest floor.

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Hunter | Kin:
Finn | Crush/Mate: Open | Power: Flight, speed | Location: Camp | Tags: Alo

After eating a squirrel, she decided to look for Finn.

"Hey Alo! Have you seen my brother?" She asked to other fae. They were kinda freinds. Wasn't she just with Finn and Vera for some thingyabob?

(Ooc: to be honest I'm actually kinda like Alo irl lol. Don't take Finn's attitude seriously. He's just a big ball of spiky fluff with emotional issues.)
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me