To End Sorrows, One Must..(Wolf roleplay)INVITE ONLY

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Who shall be mini-mods?(Vote for two; NOT YOURSELF!)

~Firewolf~
25%
Chef Kitty
13%
iVersus
13%
Beani
13%
None suit me...
38%

Total votes : 8

To End Sorrows, One Must..(Wolf roleplay)INVITE ONLY

Postby wittebane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 am

I WILL NOW BE ACCEPTING MORE INTO ALL FAMILY LINES, INCLUDING THE ABARI!

There is no reason for sorrow. That is what some believe. But what is not understood by some is why there is sorrow. It is to make the good things even sweeter. This was not known to the Wolves of Caroan. They went on an endless journey, generation after generation searching for a place with no sorrow. They continued, for centuries. No one ever found the place. The wolves of Caroan died out eventually. Not one of them is alive with the pure, magical blood of the Caroan wolves. But there are mixes of them with other magic wolves. They each hold a special power, and they will need them to find the earthly heaven with no sorrow.

Rules
1. Tess' rules apply, as always.
2. Do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, be offended by things that are in character. Out of character rudeness will not be accepted, though.
3. Do not fight out of character, as is mentioned above to some degree.
4. We need to make sure that there is always someone who can accept and such. My mini-mods(who will be picked at a later time)will have the right to ban you.
5. Don't join if you're not invited. XD If you want to join, please PM me, I"ll consider it.
6. Try to have proper grammar. I understand writer's block, but that doesn't affect spelling and punctuation.

A few important things for mini-mods..
You can't ban someone just because you don't like them. LOL I know it might be tempting, but you can't. The things that would make someone worthy of being banned are:
Out of character rudeness/mean words/and such.
Inappropriate content or words in and out of character.
If someone is not on for 3 weeks with no warning.
Your job is to make sure everyone has a nice time, and does what they are supossed to.

Family Lines:This will determine power. All wolves will have the power of flight, with or without wings, because of the Caroan blood in all of them.
Wrien: They have the power of water, so this means waves(not tsunamis)and rain.
Priece: They will have the power of ICE. The Wriens and the Prieces are different. The Prieces are able to freeze small ponds, lakes, and create sleet and hail. NOT potato hail, smaller hail.
Pytain: They can do things with heat and fire. They do not get along well with any of the other families well, except for the Wriens, to whom they usually show respect. They can melt ice, and create fire.
Cryisn: They are the eath wolves. The can grow flowers, trees, and other plants. They can cause small earthquakes. They get along with the Wriens best, and they do not get along with the Pytains.
Abari: The wind wolves. They are the closest relatives to the deceased Caroans, because of the relationship betweem wind and flight. They can cause hurricanes, tornadoes, and anything else that is involved with the wind.

Form:
Code: Select all
Name:
Description(pictures are allowed. Anime wolf pictures are allowed as well):
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Members:
Wriens:
Arron-Male-~Firewolf~

Prieces:
Dyark-Male-ƉαЯκ ƘσИɛƘσ

Pytains:
Sheneii-Male-Chef Kitty

Cryisns:
Vietta-Female-ƉαЯκ ƘσИɛƘσ

Abaris:
Ravi(Ray-vee)-Female-Beani
Adam-Male-iVersus

It's not a pack. They're all on the journey to find to find a place with no sorrow, and they work together. ^^

Name:
Vietta
Vitta is pure black. She has purple throughout her fur, but they are barely noticeable. She has violet paws and a tail tip. Her eyes are silver, and she is blind. Her earth power makes it simple for her to get around, so she doesn't notice much. Her nose is black with specks of pink.
Personality:
Vietta is dark and rather scary. She rarely speaks, and does not appear to notice much of what is going on. Some think she is deaf, but her hearing is acute. She is quite demonic in some ways, but she can be kind is she wants to; which she never does. Her temper is killer, and she usually will cause small earthquakes. She angers the Pytains frequently, because this sets off volcanoes occasionally.
Family:
Cryisn
Other:

Name:
Dyark
Dyark is light gray. He has black paws the shade of charcoal. His tail is completely white, and blends with the gray well. His eyes are amber and very bright and energetic. He has well defined muscles, due to his constant training to get to the sorrowless place.
Personality:
He is one of the most insistent on finding the sorrowless place. He has a strong willpower, and will not give up. Dyark's heart is jello, and he is not likely to attack unless he needs to. One of his bigger faults is not being able to control himself with speech; he overuses it. Meaning, he doesn't shut up.
Family:
Priece
Other:
Last edited by wittebane on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: To End Sorrows, One Must..(Wolf roleplay)INVITE ONLY

Postby 3000feet » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 am

ill join, but I dont have tim eto make a form right now, please save the alpha spot for me. and if thats not open please give me hopefully beta and maybe delta

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am

((It's not exactly a pack. ^^ They're all equal. ))
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby julie-chan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 am

Name: Ravi (Ray-vee)
Description: Image
Personality: she has a leading type; of personality, and loves to please. She is passionate and sweet and brave.
Family: Abari
Other: none.
Last edited by julie-chan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
julie-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 am

((Hi Beani! You're accepted. ~))
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFaith » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 am

Name: Adam
Description(pictures are allowed. Anime wolf pictures are allowed as well): Adam is a young, tan male with large paws and srong muscles. He is still lerning to use his powers.
Personality: Usually sweet but he is easyly tempered.
Family: Abari
Other: None :)
• • C R I M S O N • P E A K • •

NEW Semi-Lit Wolf RP : Click the Image below to join today

LunarFaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chef Kitty » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am

Name: Sheneii (Shane-Eye)
Description(pictures are allowed. Anime wolf pictures are allowed as well): Sheneii is a jet black wolf. He has a white muzzle, paws, underbelly, and underside of tail. His legs are black and have odd stripes and dots on them, almost like a tribal marking. His eyes are usually a bright green.
Personality: Sheneii is a nervous but practical wolf. He doesn't get into many fights. He's better at healing anyway. His greatest fear, though, is forgetting a remedy. Without his remedies he has nothing, for he cannot cure without them.
Family: Pytain (he's a pyro! YAY!)
Other: Hmm....

This is a new character of mine, Alei.

I am a proud Christian and I'm not afraid to say it!

You can call me Chef, Kitty, Kit, or Chef Kitty~
Chef Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Firewolf~ » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Arron
(if it's to colorful I'll change it)
Personality: Arron is smart and brave, but he doesn't always think before he does something. That can get him into trouble sometimes. Though he can get into trouble, he does know how to get himself out. Arron tries to enjoy the simple things in life, and loves to laugh.
Family: Wrien
Other: (I might make another character later if that's alright with you)
Last edited by ~Firewolf~ on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Firewolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 pm

((No more to the Abari family! XD Thanks for making a Pytain, Chef Kitty! They were supossed to be two of them, not...three. LOL Could you please change Arron's origin, Firewolf?

Everyone accepted otherwise.

I'll make my characters now. ^^))
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me