the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:53 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Open, Everyone/Just hatched
The blue and purple baby dragon reached her arms up in a lengthy stretch, leaning back to sit on her haunches- though it was quite squished. She headbutt the hard structure that surrounded her, a small ding sounded as her prism plated head hit the eggshell. She growled a playful challenge to it and thumped one large back foot like a rabbit before going after the hard wall again. A thin crack trailed up from the bottom of the egg to where she continually thunked her noggin. Kasatka gave one final scratch as a chunk of shell gave way and she could peer out with one luminated purple eye. She saw three other small dragons wrestling and let out a joyful call to them, bringing her speared tail to the crack and splitting open the the surface around her. I'm free! she thought happily, stumbling from the rubble that was her home for months, or years, she didn't know or care. She let out a croaky growl, blinking in wonder as she gazed up at the cave walls, they were sprinkled with dull crystals, somewhat like her own, yet not quite. She looked at the baby dragons again, unsure of how to interact with them.

{Haha, it was so many pages to read, I think I got it but if someone wants to give me a recap anyway it would help, just in case I missed anything. And I've added to Kasatka's form!}

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 am

(I don’t think either of my dragons are open at the moment, but I can give you a quick recap! ;u;

The older dragonettes Quince, Lukas, and Moon are currently exploring a long, dangerous tunnel that is the entrance to the cave in order to find two others that just ran in, Himyra is currently sitting at the entrance to stop others from entering, and the younger Aphrodite, Thorin, and Lynn became friends. Thorin is currently talking to Sephtis, another newly hatched dragon, and Twister just clawed Aphrodite.

Group 1:
What happened before all of this was Moon and Quince got into a dissagreement, Moon and Lukas got into a disagreement, Lynn and moon aren’t on the best of terms, but everyone in the group organising an exploration outside the cave is trying to be cooperative. Lynn also had a vision of Moon’s ancestors which explained her short temper towards others and Himyra and Lukas, having mind powers like telepathy, also saw the vision. Moon currently does not know of her past and right now the two dragons with telepathy have connected most of the dragons in that party, though it is likely that everyone will eventually lose connection aside from Himyra and Lukas.

Group 2:
After Aphrodite hatched, Thorin greeted her and Lynn saw the new hatchlings and came over. The three of them played around and explored a bit, and eventually Sephtis came over and told them to shut up. Aphrodite defended them and Sephora left (I think a bit offended and hurt) and Aphrodite, Lynn, and Thorin talked a bit more before Aphrodite (given the nickname Afro) and Lynn (Ly, Ly the small fry) decided to take a nap. Right now Thorin (nickname Thor) (those three gave each other nicknames) noticed Twister as he was scheming and then left to find Sephtis and Twister apparently just cut Aphrodite (who is blind) and she woke up and is trying to wake up Lynn.

I think that’s all? Anyone else feel free to correct me or add anything! I hope this helps, and I’m sorry for it’s quality as I am currently a bit short on time)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:25 am

Okay before i post i must;

Accepted! I hope you have fun!
Thank you Coco and Romeo(Your nickname is Rome bc im lazy, shhh ik its only 1 word shorter ;-;)
annnnnd should i make another character? I was thinking about making one similar to Sephtis or something... idk, should I?(In other words im asking you guys if I should test myself and see if i can handle 4 characters. :P)

Moon: tags; Lukas//Quince.

Moon watched Lukas do something with a feather of his before she turned, placing her paws down wearily at the entrance she let out a soft call, the sounds bounced off the walls and back to her, alerting her of the two hatchlings further on down the tunnel and the strange noises between the two groups, letting out a slow breath she lit up the back of her throat allowing the light to show her the path, she padded forwards, glancing back to make sure they were following.

Lynn: Tags; Aphrodite.

Lynn blinked, raising her head she shook it too clear her foggy mind when the metalic scent of blood alarmed her, at Afro's words she glanced over at her leg and gave a gasp. "What did you do?" Her voice was alarmed, but not accusing, it was mostly concern. Quickly stepping up she looked at the wound. "You cut your-.." She stopped narrowing her eyes at the cut, she quickly cast a glance at Aphrodite's claws before looking at her own and back at the wound. "Something tried to attacked us while we were asleep." She raised her head and looked around the cavern, her gaze landed on a small hatchling that looked a bit like her, just with a different form, twitching her tail she looked back at Afro. "Should we go get Thor?"

Sephtis: Tags; Thorin

Sephtis narrowed his eyes almost accusingly as he watched him. "That albino didn't send you did she?" Seph glanced down at the ground, searching for the crystal rock he had been holding before he had been startled, spotting it he lashed out his tail, dragging it back to himself, his scales turned to a bright venomous green with a yellow underbelly and a sharp yellow eye with a green eye. He returned his accusing gaze back to Thorin awaiting his reply.

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 am

{Added a male drago to the last page(Underneath's Kasatka's)}

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 am

Accepted! and no he is fine don't worry!
Have fun roleplaying!
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Open, Everyone/Just hatched
She looked at the baby dragons again, unsure of how to interact with them. Kasatka felt a shiver go up her spine as a female's eyes stayed trained on her. She tried to look brave, pushing out her chest, causing the light clinking of crystals to echo the cave. She hated that she made so much noise, but her scales needed to harden in place, and the sky knows that would take a year or two until she was an adult. She rolled her lavender eyes slightly, proudly noticing the slight glow to her crystals in the darkish cave.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Anyone please, open!
Makani awoke with a start, the growls and croaks of dragons drew his attention to the egg that concealed him. The powerful young dragon jerked his head backward, puncturing the soft egg. He bared his teeth and tore at it with surprising care, trying not to make a mess of things. When there was a good sized hole he squeezed through, blinking unsteadily on wobbly feet.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 am

I think you could totally handle 4 characters! I believe in your skills :D

Aphrodite/Tags Lynn Kasatka Makani
Aphrodite shrugged her shoulders, "I feel like it would be rude to interrupt them, considering we've been dragon (yes a pun for dragging) him along with us all day.." Aphrodite sighed with indecisiveness, adding on she whispered to Ly the Small Fry,"Getting him or not is up to you, I don't mind either way." Hearing shells break open Aphrodite looks towards the haching dragons waiting to see if they want to come over.

Twister/Tags -
Twister calmly finished licking the blood off his claws and prepared himself for in advert able confrontation. An unsettling tiredness blanketed him, making him feel like sleep was the only thing that mattered at that current second. He closed his eyes and slept, causing his ability to be used.
Last edited by Romeo Montagu on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:20 am

{DKW, but I feel like I'm on a roll. Adding another charrie, female, tell me if her pic is too unrealistic. If any name ideas come to mind let me know.}

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 am

*over exaggerated gasp* Someone believes in my skills?

oooh she's very pretty! and she's not that unrealistic, hmm give me a moment for the names, i'll think of a few in a second xD

Moon: tags; Lukas//Quince.

Moon watched Lukas do something with a feather of his before she turned, placing her paws down wearily at the entrance she let out a soft call, the sounds bounced off the walls and back to her, alerting her of the two hatchlings further on down the tunnel and the strange noises between the two groups, letting out a slow breath she lit up the back of her throat allowing the light to show her the path, she padded forwards, glancing back to make sure they were following.

Lynn: Tags; Aphrodite//Thorin

Lynn watched the younger hatchling for a moment, narrowing her eyes silently at her. She kept the female hatchling in the corner of her eye, though she hardly suspected the attacker to be her, though now that Lynn knew there was someone around hurting the others she would do her best to protect her friends and she would be the first to inform Lukas and Quince the second they entered the cavern again, twitching her whiskers she swept her gaze across the cavern, for a moment she thought she saw a small dragonet but as her gaze swept over the area again she found that, if there had been one, it was gone. Slowly she looked back at the blue crystal Dragoness before back at Afro. She gave a small nod. "Call if they come back." With that she bolted away, hurrying in the direction she had heard Thor go in. Leaping over a small cluster of rocks she almost fell but managed to regain her balance quickly, noticing two dragons in a clearing talking she noticed Thorin. "Thor!" Hurrying across to him, noting the way the other dragon vanished momentarily before reappearing. "Someone attack us while we were sleeping, they hurt Afro!"

Sephtis: Tags; Thorin

Sephtis had been waiting patiently when a small blue blur exploded from the side of the cavern, lurching back he changed his scale to the colors of the rocks behind him before returning to his former look with a sour face, his eyes widened slightly when Lynn noted she and the albino, who he guessed to be 'Afro', were attacked. "So you left her there?!" He suddenly blurted out. "She could get attacked again!"

I'll make a new char. later! yey
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 am

Perfect Drift wrote:{DKW, but I feel like I'm on a roll. Adding another charrie, female, tell me if her pic is too unrealistic. If any name ideas come to mind let me know.}

I'm feeling the name Monarch for her because she looks like a butterfly!
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me