BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ OFFICIAL ROLEPLAY!

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:15 am

Caleb | he/him | X | status: cave hunting/ tumbling with Sagwa

"YAY!" he excitedly bounced on the spot, "then lets search together! five eyes will be even better than three, right?" With this Caleb darted around her again this time scouring the area. "Maybe this way" he said with no certainty pointing to her right, "or would it be..." he ran round to her left, "..this way? or, or would it be..." he glanced around completely enthralled in the task.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:01 am

[quote="hazilnut"][center]Tria | she/her | X | status: Organizing/team ???

Capture the flag, that's what this whole 'team' and 'fort' situation reminded Tria heavily of. Form the team, find the fort, take the treasure, win the 'game'. Simple! And, while it certainly wasn't a forest-wide soccer match- still fun. Or at least it would be if they would actually get on with it. "Come on guys! We don't have all day! We got a team to form and treasure to raid! Come on, chop chop!" The honey babusagi stamped her feet as she attempted to rally the 'troops' milling about in front of her, a determined grin glowing on her face. If she could captain a soccer team surely she could captain this!

Kimon | they/them | X | status: Sleeping/team solo

Kimon was aware of the ruckus outside the flap of his tent fort. And they were well aware of the fact that soon enough too many babusagi were going to go charging through the forest to play some game that involved raiding forts and deposing poor innocent sleeping bystanders like them. Still the violet babusagi refused to move from his ground level abode. Let them come if they liked Kimon was staying right where they were, nestled among their fancy down pillows. Heck, the others could raid if they wanted! So long as they just kept their voices down!

Beryl | she/her | X | status: Greeting Lavera/cave hunting

Beryl bit her lower lip in thought, a habit she had picked up from a certain someone she didn't really want to think about right now. And of course she was thinking about her now. Good job brain. She popped another lychee as she continued to contemplate, then, suddenly, she had it! The babusagi clapped her front paws together in excitement. "Lavera! Yeah I saw you in a magazine I think! Something about designers modeling their own outfits? Didn't really read the article, usually a waste of print, but the photos were worth looking at!" Fashion magazines were a bit of a guilty pleasure for Beryl, as were tabloids. As much as she would go on about the stupidity of such things sometimes you were in the waiting room and well... There aren't a lot of options.

Sagwa | she/her | X | status: Tumbling with Caleb/cave hunting

Caleb's enthusiasm was charming really and Sagwa wouldn't mind the company nor the aid so she nodded. She did not, however, join in the rambunctious scrambling that he seemed fond of, instead she sat stock still, her eyes searching for the little signs that would indicate a well hidden cave. Like a hole, a hole would be a sure shot indication. "Cease your scrambling for a minute I think I see something. Take a Look." Sagwa raised a paw in the direction of a slight depression in the side of a nearby grassy mound. Depressions often meant something bigger behind them.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:35 am

Caleb halted, squinting his eyes to stare in the direction to which Sagwa was pointing. He couldn't quite make out what she was indicating to but perked his ears in interest nevertheless. "what are we waiting for then?!" he responded "lets go see!" As he was a little embarrassed that he couldn't tell what they were looking at, he restrained himself from darting ahead hoping that Sagwa would take the lead.
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 am

Lavera | She/Her | Character 3 | Status: Chatting/Teamless

Lavera continued smiling, she enjoyed being recognized for her work, but wasn't big on bragging. "I though that might've been where. It's usually either that or uh... Well... Nevermind." She gave a nervous chuckle. Lavera had a tendency to send complimentary letters to total strangers, and not everyone appreciates it. You'd think they'd be appreciative that a fashion designer and part time model recognized them, but Lavera isn't actually all that very well known, and the modeling bit isn't her focus. "What about you? Why are you here? Also, what are those berries? Are they good?" Lavera wanted to change the topic, and she was curious about the other Babusagi, Beryl.

Amabel | She/Her | Character 2 | Status: Chatting/Teamless

Amabel smiled and her small tail twitched in anticipation. "Really? That's cool! Wait. We wouldn't be disturbing anything would we? Also, I'm not sure how to make friends. What are the ingredients? Are friends made in the factory? I was made there. Does that mean I'm a friend?" She spoke excitedly. She has many many questions about nearly anything. Friends included. She has been told friends just happen, and that you make friends by being nice and friendly, but she still doesn't seem to understand. It's not that she's stupid, she's just a little oblivious.

(Sorry, would've responded sooner but life happened. ;~;)
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Tria | she/her | X | status: Organizing/team ???

Capture the flag, that's what this whole 'team' and 'fort' situation reminded Tria heavily of. Form the team, find the fort, take the treasure, win the 'game'. Simple! And, while it certainly wasn't a forest-wide soccer match- still fun. Or at least it would be if they would actually get on with it. "Come on guys! We don't have all day! We got a team to form and treasure to raid! Come on, chop chop!" The honey babusagi stamped her feet as she attempted to rally the 'troops' milling about in front of her, a determined grin glowing on her face. If she could captain a soccer team surely she could captain this!

Kimon | they/them | X | status: Sleeping/team solo

Kimon was aware of the ruckus outside the flap of his tent fort. And they were well aware of the fact that soon enough too many babusagi were going to go charging through the forest to play some game that involved raiding forts and deposing poor innocent sleeping bystanders like them. Still the violet babusagi refused to move from his ground level abode. Let them come if they liked Kimon was staying right where they were, nestled among their fancy down pillows. Heck, the others could raid if they wanted! So long as they just kept their voices down!

Beryl | she/her | X | status: Greeting Lavera/cave hunting

"Oh these?" Beryl rattled her tin of lychees, and popped on for good measure. "They're lychees, they're very sweet! Would you like one?" The babusagi counted her remaining previsions, they should be enough to get her through the day, save if anything particularly aggravating happened, and she didn't think there would be any repercussions to offering. Generosity was imperative to strive for after all! She offered over the tin to the bubbly babu with one paw and waved the other offhandedly as she answered the other questions. "I'm just out and about, stopped by the forest to see new faces and got a bit caught up in the rumors of a cave; you?"

Sagwa | she/her | X | status: Tumbling with Caleb/cave hunting

Sagwa paused momentarily to see if Caleb would charge ahead again; when he didn't she was glad. It wasn't often that another babusagi would wait for her to lead them and the fact that he had made her tingle. She smiled and blinked each eye in sequence before trotting towards the indentation that she had spotted, describing it as she went. "Cave's don't all start out big you know, sometimes they have itsy-bitsy entrances that you wouldn't notice otherwise. It takes careful observation or," the watermelon babusagi allowed herself a giggle as a hole yawned before them, right where she said it would be, imagining a poor traveler literally stumbling upon the cave, "you just need a little luck."
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Tig | she/her | X | status: Team '2' Captain/Chatting

A giggle of delight leaves Tig as she starts leading her new friend to the factory. 'Friends are made when you talk to others. You don't need any special ingredients but kindness, and your name,' she explains. 'We might find friends at the factory though, yes. And I promise, we won't disturb anything as long as we stay away from the gacha.' She perks her ears, hearing a pair of voices. 'In fact, we can make friends if we go this way, too,' she murmurs with a giggle, turning slightly left.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

{bump}
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Amabel | She/Her | Character 2 | Status: Chatting/Teamless

"Really?"
Amabel questioned, her small tail moving in excitement. She followed the babu, sniffing around as if looking for friends. "Are you a friend?" She asked suddenly as the idea came to her. Amabel stopped briefly then sped up to catch up with Tig. "You said all you need to make friends is kindness and your-my? Name."
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowphoenixfox » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:08 pm

"woaaaaahh!! That's amazing" exclaimed Caleb "C'mon, Let's go explore!" At this he began hoping into the cave, but remembering Sagwa's smile when he let her lead last time stopped him dead in his tracks. "ahem,"he said, glancing back "after you?" with a massive grin already on his face, he quickly added "your seem to know more about cave anyway".
shadowphoenixfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Tig | she/her | X | status: Team '2' Captain/Chatting/Approaching Beryl & Lavera

Tig giggles again happily. 'Well, really, you need both of our names.' She smiles widely. 'But yes, I'd like to think we're friends. My name is Tig.' As they come through some trees, she spots a pair of babusagi - one red and the other violet. 'Hello!' she says cheerily.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---