The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:03 am

Terra lept to the spot, sitting besides Karasu. She watched the sun, her tail wagging. She glanced around the camp, then examined the Omega besides her.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:33 am

sassy_casifer wrote:
Sunset's Dawn (Yoake)//female//hunter//crush: open//tags: open//

Yoake shifted in her den, rolling over as her red and gray pelt shone in the light that filtered in from outside. She stood, blinking sleep from her eyes. Padding over to the prey pile, she took a small mouse.

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//hunter//crush: open//tags: open//

Karasu noticed Terra watching him out of the corner of his eye. His tail wagged nervously, and he reminded himself: Terra is nice. You can trust her not to judge you. He continued to watch the sun as it slowly rose over the horizon, casting warm orange light over the land.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 am

ScarletHart(Rook)
He rolled his blue eyes in mock annoyance, trying rather unsuccessfully to hold back a grin. "Really now, Nixy, your one to talk about getting out of the cold." He told her jokingly and nudged her in return towards the queens den. then stopped and laughed, "We are both horrible examples for our pack."

Blossom
She nodded enthusiastically, "Wicked cold! Like super duper cold!" She agreed but non the less splashed around and giggled when the water made tiny waves around her. She looked up at the wolf standing above her, "I'm Blossom by the way! I don't know what a blossom is, but one of the queens told be they are nice. Have I seen you around before? My memory id kinda short, whats your name!" She asked, her tail wagging very fast.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:07 am

Spark//Female//Omega//Tags: Blossom//
She chuckled and glanced down at the smaller wolf, her eyes soft. "I'm Spark," she woofed gently. "I'm one of the packs' Omegas." She looked around her before replying, "and yes, blossoms are very nice. Your mother chose a great name." She bent down and licked the pup in between the ears.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 am

Nix laughed. "Maybe s-" she stopped as a sharp pain rang out. " Rook. I need to get to my den. Now." Her tone had gone rather scared. She looked at him, fear and wonder in her eyes.

Terra looked back at the sunrise, leaning half into Karasu. His warm fur brushed her own cold. She closed her eyes to let the warm sun wash over her.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:39 am

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//crush: open//tags: open//

Karasu looked down at Terra in surprise and slight confusion. Staring down at her for a while, he smiled and licked the little tuft of fur on the top of her head affectionately. He turned back to the sunrise and watched.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:49 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Rook, Infernum
Blaze gave Infernum a small nod of acknowledgement as he reached her before bunching the muscles in her lean legs which were perfectly designed for running and catching prey and leaping int the woods. She lowered her head slightly as she ran ducking and dodging around the trees as she had been sent to go to the other side of the territory to find Chestnut
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:07 am

ScarletHart(Rook)
"Hmm?" He stared but when she flinched and the tone of her voice changed he came to full attention, "Oh, OH!" He said as he processed what was going on. "Great Sunkaha!" The black wolf exclaimed as he helped the female into the queen's den.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 am

Nix stumbked into the den, laying down. "I'll... call for... you... when they... are here..." she huffed out, pain lacing her voice.
-fade-
Snowflake's nightmare lay cleaning fruitilessly a still, grey pup. He wasn't breathing, no matter how much his mother tried to help him. She turned to the two healthy pups, grooming each in turn. One was a large white female, the other a dark black male. They ate her milk mercilessly, and hungrily. She gave a bark out for Rook to come in, trying once again to wake her still pup.

Infernum ran quickly by the female's side, his chest barely hurtimg from running.

Terra snuggled closer to him, opening her eyes. He was warm, and it was really quite cold out.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Infernum
Blaze stopped running and instead slowed to a walk realising that she hadn't told Infernum what they were actually doing out in the woods as it was relatively clear that they weren't going on a hunt. "Rook sent me to look for Chestnut and some other hunters in the Easter hunting grounds apparently they've been out for a long time and he was worried about them."

Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me