The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:45 pm

(I don't own this image, full credit to origanal artist!)

For as long as anyone can remember there have been two packs were the ocean meets the land. Block in by mountain ranges and protected other packs who would compete for the seaside territories. For the most part the two packs ignored each other except for the occasional border squall over the years. This however, was not to last. A new and formidable entity has arisen that will force the packs to come together, or fall.

Plot:
So the plot of this role play is that there are two packs who live along side the ocean. They don’t get along very well and there have been a couple of fights over the years that has resulted in losses from both sides. Now something they call the Mist has been slowly spreading over the mainland and has taken over much of the old hunting and den grounds, forcing the packs to be in closer contact and therefore causing more fighting over land and prey. The wolves fear the mist, only one wolf who has ever entered has come out. The closer they get the more there is a strange ringing sound in their ears. Now with winter upon them, the packs can’t go on killing each other with the rapidly declining prey. So it has been agreed that the two packs become one for the time being. It is a risky agreement as now the packs are living together with other wolves that may have killed their loved ones and for the most part don’t trust each other.
*I know there isn’t much fantasy stuff right now since there are no powers and what not but trust me, that will come into the plot later! This setting is based off of a book I’m writing so I’ve got some cool stuff planned!*

Rules!
No power playing
No killing other people's characters without permission
Nothing super violent
No perfect characters
No magic power, yet…
No swearing
If your characters are mating fade to black.
Try to keep genders even
Attachments
ThePackOfTheMistMap.jpg
ThePackOfTheMistMap.jpg (98.12 KiB) Viewed 681 times
Last edited by Keesa on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING!)

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Members!

Alpha Male:
Rook(ScarletHart) - male - dusk - pg1

Alpha Female:
To be determined…

Betas:
RavenShadow - female - dusk - pg5
Gladiator - male - pg5
MountainAsh - male -pg1

Hunters:
Hell's Flames - male - dawn- pg1
Chestnut - female - dawn - pg1
Angelica - female - dawn - pg14
Accalia - female - dusk - pg14

Omegas:
Earth's terror - female - dusk - pg1
Cynn - female - dawn -pg14

Demoted Omegas:
Icarus - male - pg8
Paladin - male - pg7

Elders:
Shifting Wings - male - dusk - pg1

Queens:
Snowflake's Nightmare - female - dawn(exAlpha) - pg1

Pups:
Blossom - female - pg1
Lovely Sunshine(Lux) - female - pg1
Shadowy Nights(Nox) - male - pg1

Loners:
MysticWater - female - pg1
Senex - male - pg5
Mahdra - female - pg1
Tiefling - male -pg14

Form

Name:
Image:
Nicknames(optional):
Previous Pack:
Rank wanted:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:
Theme song(optional):
Other:

Please post forms to the discussion page - http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3327492&p=105715720#p105715720
Last edited by Keesa on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open for posting!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! please Join need wolv

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Bump, please join!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Galaxyy. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:58 pm

ok thx!
Last edited by .Galaxyy. on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
yeet
.Galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:00 pm

bump
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:15 pm

ScarletHart(Rook)
The alpha shifted in his sleep and growled softly for a bit before waking with a start. His eyes scanned the Dusk Alpha den's fimilar interior with slight suspicion, reminding himself that he was home and not the hollow fogged place of the dream. As the dulling rining in his ears from the nightmare subsided Rook took in a deep breath, in it tasting ocean mingled with mountain air.. Outside he could hear the waves along with the fimilar sounds of pack. Rook sighed and rose to a stand, no use hiding in here. With that the alpha stepped out into the camp.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:39 am

Laying in her den, a pretty white female was napping. Her belly large with pups, soon to come. Her ear twitched, and snowflakes nightmare rose from her slumber. The old alpha usually stayed in her den, not wanting the pups to be in the cold, but she was restless. Slowly, Nix left the warmth of her home to look about. Her own pack and the opposing pack had joined for the hard winter after the mist had rolled in. They weren't settling well, and she wanted to speak to... her new alpha. The leader now that she had joined. Looking around, Nix searched for the dark pelt of ScarletHart, or Rook. She spotted him, and began to approach the large male, eyes searching to catch his own so that they may speak.

Hell's flames was searching for small prey, her ears pinned. If he could find anything, it would immensly help the pack. Although, that Rook character was supposed to be ordering this kind of thing, since they had no female alpha. He was looking forewards to his own alpha giving birth to her pups, as she was his alpha. Rook wasnt, not really. Huffing, the deep chocolate brown male continued his search.

Terra was laying in the center of the pack's territory, tail wagging. She wanted, as omega, simply to play for the time being. Her light cream fur was covered in snow, and as the playful-seeming she-wolf stood it fell off her thick coat. Aer stood nearby, and the light wolf bowed respectfully before bouncing off like a pup.

Aer sat half in the security of his den, watching the others with bored, yet kind eyes. When Terra nodded to him, he nodded back, the lay down. He glanced at dawn pack's old alpha, Nix. She was too deep with pups to be out in the cold snowy weather, but she seemed to know that. He assumed she was searching for Rook, therefore it seeemed logical for her to be out there then. She had been the old alpha, and had agreed to the pack merger. The elder looked up at the sky, wishing the winter spirits would allow him a safe rest before crawling deeper into the relitive coziness of his den.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:09 pm

ScarletHart(Rook)
His ears twitched as he caught the scent of SnowFlakes Nightmare. He turned around and wagged his tail in greeting. The Alpha was still not sure what to think of her. She had saved him a lot of grief by stepping down but without a formal challenge battle his strength as a ruler was under question. Still, he wasn't sure what he would have done if she had asked to fight, since fighting a wolf carrying pups is about the lowest move a wolf could do. Even now, he was curious as to what she would do once her pups were old enough to move back into a working position of the pack. The black wolf shook his head, now was not the time for such thoughts. "Hello Snowflakes Nightmare, what are you doing out of the den? Do you need anything?" He asked her, not that he knew anything about being a Queen, but it seemed a little cold out to be safe for the unborn pups.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me