✵Light Off the Wing✵Dragon RP✵New and Accepting!✵

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ✵Light Off the Wing✵Dragon RP✵New and Accepting!✵

Postby landogate » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

isa ☾
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female - 698 - brood - earth - tags:

Isa rolled over in her sleep, the cold hard stone hit the warmer side of her back and she shot up, her head hitting an outcropping of the cave she slept in. "Oww." She groaned, lowering her head to the ground. Raising herself from the ground she kept her head low to avoid any other outcroppings. When the morning sun glistened down onto her face she retreated back into the cave, not wanting to face day just yet.

vindrel ⚔
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male - 521 - fighter - water - tags:

The morning was always a time for flight. Vindrel had no scheduled patrols but a good morning swim or fly was enough to wake him. Vindrel flew over large expanses of land, eventually diving down into the sea where he felt the coolness of the water met his scales. Vindrel began to swim, moving towards the shore.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

ɢᴏʟɪᴀᴛʜ - ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ -
{ male } { hunter } { tags; open }
Goliath stood by his daughter, Gaia, as she exited the cave in which she slept. Being a hunter, he was separated from her as whelps slept in the nursery along with the other young ones. He looked down at her and huffed, knowing she would be eager to go and play. Her puppy eyes were enough to send the message, and he rolled his eyes playfully and nodded her off. "Go on then Gaia, but im watching you. Stay out of trouble" he told her. Once she left his line of sight, he looked around for the leader to see if he had any work for him.

ɢᴀɪᴀ - ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ -
{ female } { whelp } { tags; open }
Excited to be left unsupervised, Gaia skipped away from her dad and wondered where she could go first. She wanted to go to the Floating Isles, as they look pretty and unlike anything she has ever been before. However, Gaia wasnt used to being so far from her den without any adults, and her father would be outraged if he found out. Though he is usually kind and loving to her, he can still lose his patience easily just like he would with other dragons. Shaking her head, she walked towards the clearing of the den in hopes of finding other whelps there.

ʟɪʟɪᴛʜ - ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏᴅʀᴏ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ -
{ female } { healer } { tags; vindrel }
Lilith lay half asleep in the cave, her eyes fluttering open and shut. She wondered what time it was, aware that she may of overslept. Groaning, she got up on her wobbly, half asleep legs and stretched. Looking outside, she watched as vindrel dived into the sea. Believing that thats exactly what she needed to wake up, she jumping down from her cave and followed him into the water.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

(Unless I get my computer back soon, my posts won't be as long.)

Bria
Healer
Feeling those sad memories man
Open
The female could feel morning dew on her feathers. Opening her eyes, she groggily made it onto her feet and shook herself off. The healer's den was only filled with a few patients that were sleeping, recovering well from whatever injuries they had. Bria smiled a bit. Lillith was a talented healer, certainly (not realizing that it was also her own skill that helped them). As she began sorting herbs and such to prepare for the coming day, memories suddenly hit her in the serene quiet. Memories of varying blurriness, from her old home. The clan that disowned her for being the one dragon to support Lyra. She remembered the friends her sister had, how reckless she was, but at the same time how thoughtful she was. The way she would stand up to whelps three times her size in order to keep Bria safe. Why? Out of all her siblings, why would Lyra care about her? Bria often felt the need to repay her for everything she'd done. Maybe that's why she left her old clan, a promising life as a rare healer, into an unknown future with a gay sister. She should be against that, right?

But she wasn't. And how her clutchmate came out wasn't entirely her fault.

Some troublemakers had gotten ahold of various ales and held a secret ale bash in the forest, and of course daring Lyra attended. She had gotten into a drinking battle with one of the hosts. The other guy was knocked out, but she became utterly wasted. That's when the secret spilled from her jaws like water. A few sober individuals spread the shocking news -Lyra was rather well known at that time- and by daybreak her parents were awake and furious. Bria didn't want to remember the rest, but it rushed into her mind. Lyra coming home with a splitting headache, and facing the utmost disownage from two dragons that had once been proud of her. She tried to defend herself, but her father ended up slicing his claw across her abdomen. Her mother didn't stop the beating, only stared with hatred. Her father screamed at her to leave, die for all he cared. That morning, in the thick fog, the clan had watched a talented, promising pubescent whelp fly away in exile.

Then Bria remembered leaving herself. Telling her parents that if they wanted her around, they had to accept Lyra as well. She could see the shock evident in their eyes, and they wanted their rare health child to stay, oh yes. They didn't swallow their damn pride, however, and she wouldn't have it. She had flown into the fog, shouting her sister's name for the whole clan to hear. Her leaving was more sorrow; they had one aging healer left. He was likely dead by now.

Bria sighed deeply. Now, she wondered what had become of her clan of origin. Were her parents alive? She attempted contact a few times, but no answer. They were likely still in hatred of her due to her following their "damned disaster".

Lyra
Hunter
Feeling ready to hunt
Open
Unlike her sister, Lyra had less trouble getting up. Stepping over the other hunters who hadn't woken yet, she beat her wings and flew into the sky. The sun shone on her white feathers and reflected off the dewdrops. She often was one of the first hunters to be awake. Her friends teased her about it sometimes. While it wasn't like before, she enjoyed her friends here. Of course, nobody but Bria knew her secret; she wasn't going to screw up like that again. She wouldn't be able to live through a second incident, quite literally.

Yawning, she landed, waiting for the hunters to get up for a morning patrol.
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:56 pm

vindrel ⚔
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male - 521 - fighter - water - tags: lilith

Once Vindrel was back at the surface, he saw lilith dive in after him. He looked around to see if he could see her body. He was still a fair way out so he began tucking his wings under so he could swim to shallower waters.

isa ☾
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female - 698 - brood - earth - tags: bria

Isa eventually emerged from the cave, not flinching at the sun this time. If anything a visit to any of the healers would be good, now more than ever as her stomach began to touch the ground when she walked. The eggs getting heavier as the days progressed. Isa still hadn't come around to the idea of having whelps that wouldn't have an immediate father in their life. Poking her head in she saw Bria who was hunched over some herbs. "Good morning, Bria." The tone was softer than she'd expected.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Anyone open for Artor or Aira?? c:))
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:09 pm

.Taz. wrote:Anyone open for Artor or Aira?? c:))

((all of mine are open))
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

[ May I please reserve Beta and fighter please? :) ]
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:16 pm

vindrel ⚔
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male - 521 - fighter - water - tags: lilith

Once Vindrel was back at the surface, he saw lilith dive in after him. He looked around to see if he could see her body. He was still a fair way out so he began tucking his wings under so he could swim to shallower waters.

isa ☾
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female - 698 - brood - earth - tags: bria

Isa eventually emerged from the cave, not flinching at the sun this time. If anything a visit to any of the healers would be good, now more than ever as her stomach began to touch the ground when she walked. The eggs getting heavier as the days progressed. Isa still hadn't come around to the idea of having whelps that wouldn't have an immediate father in their life. Poking her head in she saw Bria who was hunched over some herbs. "Good morning, Bria." The tone was softer than she'd expected.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:19 pm

((guys i'm thinking of making a discussion thread, however forums can still be posted here as i find ir easier to manage))
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me