Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Postby Roman Empire » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 am

Name:
Cane
Breed:
German Shepherd
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Personality:
Cane has a naturally flirty personality, but can't really tell when someone is flirting back. He loves video games, music, and partying. He's outgoing and not at all shy, unless it's someone he really has a big crush on. He's bisexual, but doesn't like to talk about it much. He's super nice, but also stubborn and doesn't let people push him around.
Appearance:
Cane is tall, with a skinny, slender body. He has normal German Shepherd body markings and colors with light brown eyes. He has a golden earring on his right ear. He wears a lot of baggy hoodies.
Crush:
None yet (Pm me)

Name:

Rosette (Nickname is Rose)
Breed:
Cocker Spaniel / Poodle mix
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Personality:
Rosette is nothing like her adopted brother, Cane. She's shy and quiet, at least once you get to know her. She loves baking and reading. She's super feminine and girly. Once she gets to know someone, she is super open about herself and fun.
Appearance:
She's short and skinny, with cute curly hair. Her ears and her tail are slightly darker than her light blonde fur. She often wears girly clothes with light colors.
Crush:
None yet (Pm me!)
Last edited by Roman Empire on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Roman.
I like roleplaying, trading, and cute people
Roman Empire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:25 am

Name: Kit.
Breed: Shiba Inu.
Sexuality: Gay.
Personality: Kit is a fairly laid back kind of person, she's intelligent and particularly good with computers. She prefers to keep things very tidy and clean, she's very organised. She tries not to stress about things and likes to stay calm and friendly with people, even if they're trying to wind her up, it's quite hard to get her angry; if she does get mad then she'll probably hit you with the 'I'm not angry, just disappointed.' Underneath all this she's actually quite unstable and emotional, she gets stressed out and bottles it all up.
Appearance: Generic shiba markings, ginger fur, light green eyes. She's short (5'2) but quite stocky and fluffy.
Crush: Open !!
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 am

-
Last edited by akame, on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:34 am

Darcy was on the verge of falling asleep till the teacher caught her in the act . He called her out and she shook her head and payed attention.
-----
Santiago took notes on the lesson and looked over at Frost. He was always doing something that he wasn't supposed to. Santiago went back to taking notes.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:02 am

CrazyAmy wrote:Darcy was on the verge of falling asleep till the teacher caught her in the act . He called her out and she shook her head and payed attention.
-----
Santiago took notes on the lesson and looked over at Frost. He was always doing something that he wasn't supposed to. Santiago went back to taking notes.

((Very true irl, I can't pay attention if my life depended on it ._.))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

just a non LGBT+ male passing through...
Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:05 am

Roman Empire wrote:
Name:
Cane
Breed:
German Shepherd
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Personality:
Cane has a naturally flirty personality, but can't really tell when someone is flirting back. He loves video games, music, and partying. He's outgoing and not at all shy, unless it's someone he really has a big crush on. He's bisexual, but doesn't like to talk about it much. He's super nice, but also stubborn and doesn't let people push him around.
Appearance:
Cane is tall, with a skinny, slender body. He has normal German Shepherd body markings and colors with light brown eyes. He has a golden earring on his right ear. He wears a lot of baggy hoodies.
Crush:
None yet (Pm me)

Name:

Rosette (Nickname is Rose)
Breed:
Cocker Spaniel / Poodle mix
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Personality:
Rosette is nothing like her adopted brother, Cane. She's shy and quiet, at least once you get to know her. She loves baking and reading. She's super feminine and girly. Once she gets to know someone, she is super open about herself and fun.
Appearance:
She's short and skinny, with cute curly hair. Her ears and her tail are slightly darker than her light blonde fur. She often wears girly clothes with light colors.
Crush:
None yet (Pm me!)

In!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:05 am

BagginsOf221b wrote:
Name: Kit.
Breed: Shiba Inu.
Sexuality: Gay.
Personality: Kit is a fairly laid back kind of person, she's intelligent and particularly good with computers. She prefers to keep things very tidy and clean, she's very organised. She tries not to stress about things and likes to stay calm and friendly with people, even if they're trying to wind her up, it's quite hard to get her angry; if she does get mad then she'll probably hit you with the 'I'm not angry, just disappointed.' Underneath all this she's actually quite unstable and emotional, she gets stressed out and bottles it all up.
Appearance: Generic shiba markings, ginger fur, light green eyes. She's short (5'2) but quite stocky and fluffy.
Crush: Open !!

In!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman Empire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm

(Thank you! Is there anything going on in the rp I should know about before I start?)
ImageImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Roman.
Roman Empire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Roman Empire wrote:
(Thank you! Is there anything going on in the rp I should know about before I start?)

((Only one thing. You're late! XD))
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman Empire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:13 pm

(Haha, better late than never I guess.)

Rosette ~ Poodle/Cocker Spaniel ~ Open
Rose slouched back in her chair. She glanced down at her phone. "Where is my stupid brother?" she whispered to herself. She shoved her phone back into the pocket of her skinny jeans and sighed.

Cane ~ German Shepherd ~ Tags: Darcy
Cane walked into the room, with his navy blue bag slung over one shoulder. "Sorry I was late, sir. I have a pass." he grinned. After getting a dirty look from the teacher, He took a seat next to Darcy and looked over. "You look tired. You alright?" he giggled.
ImageImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Roman.
Roman Empire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups