Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP Accepting Now!)

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Welcome to Wishfield High! Please, Wolves or Dogs only. You can have as many characters as you'd like. All of Tess's rules apply. Post your character's info using this template:

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:

Thanks!
Just for anyone that doesn't know, OOC means out of context, so if you need to ask a question about something that your character doesn't ask in the RP, then say OOC then your question.

Characters so far:

Name- Frost
Gender- Male
Breed: Siberian Husky/German Shepard Mix w/ grayish-blue fur
Crush- None (Yet)
Personality-
Funny, a little sarcastic, deathly afraid of spiders, straight A student, can get really weird around friends
Appearance-Greyish-Blue fur, black/white checkered bandana around neck, black/white jacket (Look up Charles Snippy, it's that jacket)

Name: Airalin
Breed: Wolf
Personality: Caring, respectful person. Good listener. Typically quiet among strangers, but talkative among friends. Empathetic, Merciful.
Appearance:
Crush: None (she is asexual).

Name: Xander
Personality: Snarky, sly, flirty {Sometimes}, jokester
Appearance: [removed]
Crush: No one for now

Name; Darcy
Breed; wolf
Personality : snarky, bad attitude, kind to her friends
Crush : none, she's bisexual

Name: Robin
Breed: Grey wolf
Personality: Short-tempered, sarcastic, forgetful, kind when you get to know her.
Appearence: Black, grey and white fur.
Crush: None

Name: Natalya
Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Personality: Stuck up and stubborn. Natalya likes to keep to herself for the most part and would rather stand by the sidelines and watch. She doesn't like getting involved I'm drama, but she enjoys flirting and irritating other dogs. She puts up a tough front that's difficult to break down and isn't exactly the most warm hearted student. She tends to get in trouble quite a bit and it isn't unusual for her to be getting into skirmishes outside of the school grounds. (However, she has gotten into some during school.) She isn't doing well with her grades and has a "I don't really care" kind of attitude.
Appearance: Short, standing at 5'3'. True to her breed, she has a long torso, short legs, and large ears. She has a rather stocky build and is "back-heavy", while having the hips to support it. She has a short coat, a nub for a tail and a well pointed nose. In addition, the ruff around her neck almost plume-like and is thick and fluffy. She has amber colored eyes, comparable to a very dark grade A maple syrup. Her hair is short, buzzed along the back and sides with rather long side bangs swept over out of her face. Her hair is standard brown in color, although it tends to lighten up a bit in the summer as she spends a lot of time outside all year long. (This can be ignored if the temperature is consistent through-out the year.) Her fur is other wise the standard tri-color pattern seen in her breed. She has three piercings on each ear and a hoop nose ring.
Crush: none, but is open.

Name: Cane
Breed: German Shepherd
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Cane has a naturally flirty personality, but can't really tell when someone is flirting back. He loves video games, music, and partying. He's outgoing and not at all shy, unless it's someone he really has a big crush on. He's bisexual, but doesn't like to talk about it much. He's super nice, but also stubborn and doesn't let people push him around.
Appearance: Cane is tall, with a skinny, slender body. He has normal German Shepherd body markings and colors with light brown eyes. He has a golden earring on his right ear. He wears a lot of baggy hoodies.
Crush: None yet (Pm me)

Name: Rosette (Nickname is Rose)
Breed: Cocker Spaniel / Poodle mix
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Rosette is nothing like her adopted brother, Cane. She's shy and quiet, at least once you get to know her. She loves baking and reading. She's super feminine and girly. Once she gets to know someone, she is super open about herself and fun.
Appearance: She's short and skinny, with cute curly hair. Her ears and her tail are slightly darker than her light blonde fur. She often wears girly clothes with light colors.
Crush: None yet (Pm me!)

Name: Kit.
Breed: Shiba Inu.
Sexuality: Gay.
Personality: Kit is a fairly laid back kind of person, she's intelligent and particularly good with computers. She prefers to keep things very tidy and clean, she's very organised. She tries not to stress about things and likes to stay calm and friendly with people, even if they're trying to wind her up, it's quite hard to get her angry; if she does get mad then she'll probably hit you with the 'I'm not angry, just disappointed.' Underneath all this she's actually quite unstable and emotional, she gets stressed out and bottles it all up.
Appearance: Generic shiba markings, ginger fur, light green eyes. She's short (5'2) but quite stocky and fluffy.
Crush: Open !!

Name: "Hey, the names Phoenix Ash!"
Breed: Finnish Spitz
Personality: He has a mischievous personaility, he's sly, curious, blunt/somtimes brutally blunt, has has a loud voice, he flirts with females alot, they either get pissed off or they get embaressed which he thinks is cute either way. Most people call him a womenizer, hes really not, just a boy who flirts with girls to often and just wants to take a risk that the girls he flirts will not try to kill him- or if thats what you think is a womenizer than well, I cant blame you-. He's a real softy towards girls and hates to see them cry, hed rather get them really angry at him than being alone and sad with no one to help. Hes really a sweet and a kind to all gender- "ITS JUST SAD OKAY! NO GUY WANTS TO SEE A GIRL CRY!"
Apperance: He's around 5 feet 10 inches, Hes orange-brown, some patches of cream-fur and brown on his ruffled coat, with fascinating scarlet eyes. His tails not really curled like a ordinary Finnish, its more like a normal tail than a crazy curled tail.
Crush: none, idk why you'd like him but its open man, pm me or tell me here.
Last edited by Frost192 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

just a non LGBT+ male passing through...
Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wishfield High (Wolf/Dog Furry/Anthro RP)

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:41 pm

Name- Frost
Gender- Male
Breed: Siberian Husky/German Shepard Mix w/ grayish-blue fur
Crush- None (Yet)
Personality-
Funny, a little sarcastic, deathly afraid of spiders
Appearance-Greyish-Blue fur, black/white checkered bandana around neck
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Frost

Frost yawns. He gets out of bed and ties his bandana around his neck. It's fall, but it's not that much of a cold day. He puts on a green jacket and his bandana. His roommate Sharkie, a mix of too many breeds to count, is still sleeping on the couch. "Wake up," Frost trys to tell Sharkie, but he's dead asleep. Frost doesn't bother, because Sharkie fell asleep in a pretty funny position, and Frost takes a picture of it with his phone. He walks out of the dorm with his bag and heads to class.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:01 pm

OOC: Anyone viewing this, please quote this post and say hi!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Frost192 wrote:OOC: Anyone viewing this, please quote this post and say hi!

Please, if you're not going to post, then leave.
Last edited by Frost192 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Ghost » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Name: Xander
Last edited by Red Ghost on Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

FanficAnimal wrote:Name: Xander

Accepted!
Last edited by Frost192 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RaptorSequel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Name: Airalin
Personality: Caring, respectful person. Good listener. Typically quiet among strangers, but talkative among friends. Empathetic, Merciful.
Appearance:
Raptor The Second!

ImageImageImage
RaptorSequel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost192 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:16 pm

glossophobia wrote:Name: Airalin
Appearance:

Kay your in! :3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Frost192

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Ghost » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:48 am

:P Forgot changing it
Red Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me