=~A New World~= (dead)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

=~A New World~= (dead)

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 am

Welcome to 'A New World', a freeroam animal roleplay placed in a world when humans are ancient rumors.

Main Idea

What would happen if humans had never existed, but animals evolved, soon creating their own languages and forging new homes. Creatures ruled the Earth, most fearing the tyranny of their territory leaders. Rather than countries or continents, there were territories. A pair of large, long bridges completely unified world, allowing the 'Americas' to connect to 'Europe' and 'Africa'. Many territory leaders would attempt to take over or destroy the bridges, but any who threaten the bridge disappear, stirring up many tales of demons and spirits watching over the bridge, giving the connectors the name the "Northers Spirit Pass" and "Southern Spirit Path". Territory leaders were the creatures (Most often mythical creatures) who was declared the strongest, wisest, or best fit to lead. Some ruled peacefully, others became dictators who ruled with cruelty. The only way to become a territory leader was to either kill the previous leader or prove to be worthy of leading. Creatures traveled across the world, causing a diverse population of different species. Some creatures chose to trade for goods (Some even creating 'shops'), others fended for themselves, some even became 'Hunters' and killed others for food or to loot.

Character Creation/Adoption

In this roleplay, your character can be fake or realistic, but can be a mythical character as well. If you wish, you may even have a 'hybrid' creature. For the location, put down the modern-day location, but also list their 'home' (Unless they travel, then say "Traveler"). (Also, the animals age/grow like humans) Their 'position' is what they do- Hunter, Territory Leader, Civilian, Traveler, Trader/Shopkeeper, Spirit( If spirit, your character must follow the thought of wanting to stay near the bridge, but doesn't have to be there all the time. It stands as a path to Heaven/He11). Please use the form below to create a character:

(Image/ Optional)
Name:
Species:
Description:
Personality:
Backstory:
Mother:
Father:
Sibling(s):
Mate:
Children:
Theme Song:

Character Forum: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3278740

Please wait until I say you are accepted before beginning!
-K
Last edited by eckvanet. on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: =~A New World~= OPEN

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:38 am

Current Characters

Territory Leaders:
Cloud-Hybrid Winters MIA
Finnian-Hybrid Winters MIA
Calypso-Hybrid Winters
Blanc/No-Face -hoshizura
Unheimlich- namerdne
Aibek- Esko_the_Wolf
Veihl- Hybrid Winters
Cywren- Hybrid Winters
Ashley- Hybrid Winters
Celeste- Hybrid Winters
Avi- Aesthetic Shiba
Civilians:
Gekko- Hybrid Winters
Strezz- Hybrid Winters
Fawnd- Hybrid Winters
Hunters:
Sarachas- Hybrid Winters
Traders/Shopkeepers:
Iceleina-CrazyAmy
Rajah-CrazyAmy
Scarlett-StrawberryRae
Nox- CrazyAmy
Orion- Hybrid Winters
Travelers:
Tundra- Esko_The_Wolf
Blair-The Flaming Wolf
Caltor- Zumizoom
Druide- Musicality
Fukushima- Aho.

Dark- Shadow/ darkness
Kala- Shadow/ darkness
Moon- AbsoltheGamer
Spirits:
Jager- Hybrid Winters
Lorenzo- YoloRain
Elites:
Akari-Esko_The_Wolf

WANTED FOR TERROR ATTACKS ON MAJOR CITIES:
Kishin- Hybrid Winters
Skyhex-Hybrid Winters
Rin- Hybrid Winters DECEASED

Rosswood Pack

Alpha-

Lead Hunter-
Chasseur
Seer-
Hanata
'Scout'-
Quicksilver
Warriors-
Stargazer
Dea
Emily
Cale
Jericho (Side character)
Kits-
Asriel
(Other ranks can be added!)

Note: If your name/ character is this blue, that means you haven't been on in a while, so I assume you've left!
Last edited by eckvanet. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 21 times in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:37 pm

!New beginning today!

Events Calendar/ Announcements

A quick summary of what has happened every now-and-then, planned events, and the such!

March 31, 2017
The Arctic Capitol is taken by the Equalists

April 1, 2017
Caltor is attacked by an Equalist, and Dawnsworth finds and aids him until Rajah arrives

April 4, 2017
Cloud runs away and California deploys the Rosswood Pack to Antarctica

April 5, 2017
Icelena sets off to find Cloud, and Saraphina offers to heal Caltor's eye

April 10, 2017
Chass kills Rin, and Cloud decides to invade the Capitol building

April 12, 2017
Icelena is seen and attacked by Equalists

April 15, 2017
EVENT ALERT!
On Sunday, April 16 (Eastern US Time), I will insert the words {eggs: FOUND}, {bunny: FOUND}, and {cottontail: FOUND} into three different posts on this forum! Each word will be sized slightly smaller than normal text. Quote the sentence the word is in and comment it to receive one of three prizes! This will end on the 20th or once all three are found. Each member can only win once and onlyparticipating members of the RP can join. First to post their discovery wins that one, even if by a second! The prizes will be given as first, second, and third place value, so be sure to search quickly! Good luck to you all!
EDIT: Thanks for participating! All three words have been found!
Last edited by eckvanet. on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 am, edited 9 times in total.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:05 am

Bap

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:18 am

Winter Capital, Antarctica; Capital Cave; Cloud

Cloud paces about the carved-out room, deep in thought. His rusty lantern sits beside the door-frame, letting the passing creatures know he's inside. However, he is alone tonight. All the other messengers from the various villages in the Arctic have long since left, sent away for the night. There was no reason to stay, there was an assassination attempt against the territory leader. Nobody had seen the assailant, but Cloud managed to narrowly avoid an arrow to the throat.
"Master Cloud?"
Cloud jumped, wide eyes turning to the female voice at the doorway. It was Akari* (Feel free to take!), the messenger sent from the Savore Pack. She was a common visitor, thus clearing the hybrid's fear.
"Yes?" he mumbled, just loud enough to hear.
"I heard what happened. Are you alright?" She spoke softly, emerald orbs gazing into his worriedly. "Do you need a place to stay?"
Cloud shook his head, returning to his previous state of pacing.
"My father and I have a place only spirits can reach. We're okay."
Akari nodded reluctantly, but left the cave system. The wolf listened for her pawsteps to leave before laying beside his lamp with a 'huff'.
This was going to be a long night.

*Here's a pic of Akari, anyone can create a form for her! Pic:Image

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:34 am

Bump~

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:46 am

Bap

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Icelenia passed warily in her shop as anybody was interested in her jewelry shop. She huffed and a puff of white smoke flared from her nostrils in frustration. Iceleina remained at her counter with her blue eyes staring at the door, looking for a customer to come in.
------
Rajah opened his shop for the day and stood behind the counter. He was rather in a decent mood today, unlike the previous week.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:21 am

Winter Capital, Antarctica; Capital City; Cloud

Finally, some offtime. Cloud thought to himself with a wry smile. He padded through the Capital City 'Boardwalk', glancing at the various species of creatures swimming too and fro is a busy bustle. Not too many creatures noticed Cloud's presence, Thank Eren, but a few would cheerily greet him or shy away from him. His scarlet orbs lazily surveyed the shops before one caught his eye. Approaching slowly, he noticed he was heading towards a jewelry shop, an exotic one at that. Behind the glass, multiple pieces with jewels from throughout the world were proudly displayed. He gently nosed open the door and glanced around, dark eyes stopping on the shopkeeper. She was an ice dragon, that he could tell. Several black horns jutted from her head, as well as a beauteous gem on a gold necklace. After his quick assessment, Cloud continued browsing the fine wares, stopping on one, seemingly from the area of Japan. Many Japanese gems are said to be cursed or enchanted, I wonder if any of these are... It was on a silver chain, a greenish-blue circular pendant hanging from it. A reddish bloodstone sat proudly in the center of the pendant.

eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:14 am

Icelenia smiled as a customer was looking at the Japanese necklace that she got in her travels. She asked, " Would you like to try it on sir ?" Iceleina said, " It isn't cursed unlike most Japanese jewelry. " She gingerly took the necklace out of case and sat it out on the counter.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me