❤The Last Dragons (Always Accepting)❤

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (Join Now)❤

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:20 am

~Nightmare~ wrote:Wildfire/fireclan/leader
The cold wind passed by him,his scales bristled.He growled knowing the big freeze was soon.Should he make the attack commence earlier than planned?

Blackout/shadowclan/warrior

Blackout was trotting back into camp,after sitting in the forest for a while.He looked around,hostility still in his eyes wen he saw the iceclan dragons.He sat outside the warriors den,his claws digging into the ground

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:39 am

sacred/fire clan/warrior/tags; none

he blinked slightly before he shuddered, the icy cold wind making him shudder as he snorted and struggled with himself to see if he would get up, and he eventually did. he trotted out of his den, but was shivering the whole time. he stopped himself from going back in his nest, as he absolutely hated cold weather, and was a bit hostile about going around and doing stuff in it. he sighed loudly before he slowly, but surely, walked up to his leader, and in a soft voice murmured "m-maybe we should m-make the attack soon? like t-today?" he then swished his tail and bit his tongue in a attempt to stop his teeth from chattering.

conch/ice clan/medic apprentice/tags; none

he perked his ears at a soft voice, and then noticed that it was whisper. he was about to get up when he heard the softer murmur of farthing, and he lowered his head in defeat. he flattened his ears to his head, while his still soaking body was in the corner of the whole den, where nothing else was. he had just gotten back into camp undetected a few hours ago, so when he had finally tried to go to sleep, the storm kept waking him up, as he was a incredible light sleeper. he knew that water was falling from the sky, but he didn't know the name for it.

canyon/earth clan/deputy/tags; dust strike

he blinked his dark eyes open before he let out a loud roar, fully waking him up. he didn't really care if any of the other dragons heard, which he then silenced a moment later, before he stumbled out of his den, feeling the harsh, cold winds on his back. he snorted before popping up behind his leader and grumbling "do you know when we should attack? maybe today?" he then coiled his tail slightly, waiting for the answer.

spirit/shadow clan/hatchling/tags; none

she rolled around lazily in her nest, before her eyes popped open, and she yelped slightly loudly, probably waking up any light sleepers. she stuck out her tongue and jumped to her feet, successfully waking her up. she smiled widely before she trotted out into the rain, which she greeted by opening her mouth and catching some raindrops in her mouth before she excitedly jumped out of the entrance, probably startling a few birds as she happily jumped around
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing
Whisper just stood, watching through bleary eyes as The medic dragon came to her side. She hardly even noted how the dragon was somehow smaller than her, though she was usually smaller than everyone around her. She gratefully leaned against the medic dragon, her nervousness drifting away, exhaustion takings its place in an instant. She let the medic lead her to a closed off area with furs on the floor and dropped onto the soft fur, curling up into a ball again. She glanced up at the medic as he began to ask questions, and even though she wanted nothing more to sleep, she began to speak. "My name is Whisper, I left the ice clan camp before the Avalanche. I found a..." She paused, blinking slightly. Sick and half out of it as she was, She knew she couldn't tell him about knight. What if he told Glacia, and the leader had knight hunted down and killed? She opened her mouth again, "I found a ravine. I managed to fall, I hit a tree on the way down, and got stuck in a snow bank." She said, discomfort rippling down her spine in memory of the fall. "I got help.." She said vaguely, "And artic found me earlier, he had to fly me home" She finished, trying to stop her frame trembling so much as she tucked her tail tighter around herself. She was concerned now, what if Artic told Glacia about Knight? It would be all her fault if he got attacked by clan dragons, she'd never forgive herself.

//_Asher_// wrote:Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: N/A open

Even thought night had long since fallen, Kasey was far from sleep. The supercharged storm raging over head was calling his name to loud to be ignored. He was perched in the tallest tree he could find on Shadow clan territory which was surprisingly close to camp, acting as a lightning rod to keep their territory from getting scorched by the blue lighting that crackled down from the heavens every now and again. Now that the storm was here all he could do was let it run its course, as trying to stop it would prove difficult and painful to say the least. So he sat tail curled over his claws, letting the pouring rain wash over him, knowing he would have to stop the storm once morning came, or at least slow it down.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Wildfire/fireclan/leader
"Ive been thinking of that..."he answered"if it doesnt warm up again i will go and tell earthclan"He saw sacred shivering "go and get warm"

Blackout was trotting back into camp,after sitting in the forest for a while.He looked around,hostility still in his eyes wen he saw the iceclan dragons.He sat outside the warriors den,his claws digging into the ground

I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Ƨραяяσω Hαωκ ) ϟ ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ϟ ( Δρρяɛитιcɛ ) ϟ ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Vex

Being a creature capable of rendering storms and catching lightening strikes with her wings, Sparrow wasn't bothered by the storm. In fact, she was glad that there was one, the ice dragons would surely be hiding away from the lightening and the heavy rain, for surely they'd not seen it before?
    Half lidded, sleepy eyes watched the sky as rumbles and flashes of light blinded her, causing her vision to faze out nearly entirely, causing unthinkable pain to radiate through her eyes and head; but it was a welcome relief to the crippling anxiety that had been the real cause of her being awake... she'd been sat there for a good deal of the night, just outside Vex's cave. She did have her own cave of course, but she'd not been alone for more than a few moons and Vex was her only source comfort for the time being, it was stupid and she hated herself for it, but she just needed someone besides her for a while, at least until her fear died away.

Ƙиιɢнт ) ( Ɔℓαиℓɛƨƨ ) ( ˩σиɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: not open

It had been a while since Knight had been so cold, through the night he'd been trembling and shivering. In fact, it had started just after Whisper had left with her clan mate, he'd landed sometime after to do some more foraging when it started, at first he was content to ignore the trembles in his legs and wings, but it had gradually gotten so bad that he kept tripping and staggering. He didn't know what was wrong with him, be it sickness or some sort of shock, but he knew that he'd gotten used to the short time he'd had the dragoness with him. The cave felt colder and darker without her presence and even though she had been unconscious for several days, she had been there and that was what mattered.
    The distant sound of thunder and rain was all he had now, curled in his nest and buried under the furs, chewing mint leaves and small rations of wild boar to keep his stomach busy despite how uneasy he felt. Lords he hoped he wasn't getting sick, he didn't have the means to survive a winter with sickness hanging over him, not yet, he just needed more time.

Ƨнa∂σω ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( ˩ɛα∂ɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Blackout

The Shadow Clan leader stretched once more before rising from her nest of furs and plant cotton, walking leisurely to the entrance of her own personal cave, dug out up into the cliff face so that she may look down upon the camp and survey the area to be sure that nothing was amiss. Of course the heavy rain and thunder did obscure a good deal of her vision, but all was quiet still and no dragons seemed to be loitering around where they shouldn't. It was a shame they had so much to do, if she hadn't needed to be so strict and keep a close eye on their borders, she may have been tempted to give the dragons all time to themselves until Kasey's storm ended.
    Suddenly she spotted a dark figure and her eyes narrowed as Blackout dashed through camp and settled outside the warriors cave, she frowned and raised an eye brow; why on Earth was he slinking about so early in the rain? The dragoness shook her head, whatever his reasons, she needed to have words with him. So, after taking a moment to warm up, she slipped and glided down the cliff face and landed close to the dragon, greeting him and then walking into the shelter of the entrance. "You and I need to have a few words Blackout; and if this time you leave before you've thoroughly explained yourself, your punishment will be all the worse."

Ғαятнιиɢ ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( Ѧɛ∂ιc'ƨ Δρρяɛитιcɛ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Conch, Whisper

Farthing strained to hear her words, but as soon as she told him her name he knew instantly that this was the dragoness they'd all been worried about, the one the ice dragon had gone looking for. But why was she here alone? Surely if he had found her he would have found the sense to bring her straight to him?
    Nevertheless, she needed his thorough care immediately if he were to save her from pain and suffering. "You're extremely lucky to be alive.." he said softly, wincing at his painfully obvious statement; he lightly touched behind her ear with the least furred part of her snout to check her temperature and cussed when he felt the aching heat, so contrasting to her feverish trembles. Luckily he had seen this before and knew what to do. "Why did Arctic not bring you straight to me? You're lucky to be alive.." he then quickly dashed out of the area and to his neatly stacked jars, picking out the honey jar, lemon jar and fetching a pale of clean water.
    That was when he saw Conch laying in the corner of the medical bay. He paused and frowned, "Conch? What-" he shook his head, "You shouldn't be asleep here, it's not very warm or dry.. your mentor is in a spare cave 20 paces to the right, third cave on the left. There are some furs in there for you to sleep on.. and to dry off on. It's much quieter down there too so the storm won't bother you... also.. would you please be able to inform your mentor that Whisper has arrived? I.. may need her guidance" he then dipped his head and he rushed off once more to Whisper.
    Once he was besides her once more, he got to work mixing carefully measured rations of honey and lemon with traces of water, blowing over it with his pearlescent flame to make sure it was completely pure and warmed. He nudged it to her, settling besides her frame and using the heat from his furred body to warm her's despite his smaller size, "Here, drink this, it'll help bring down your fever and make you feel better."
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:51 am

~Nightmare~ wrote:Wildfire/fireclan/leader
"Ive been thinking of that..."he answered"if it doesnt warm up again i will go and tell earthclan"He saw sacred shivering "go and get warm"

Blackout curled his tail around his claws as he listened to his leader "Fine.Ask away."he grunted after she had spoken.Rain dripped from his sharp horn since he made no attempt to get in shelter

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 am

Whisper/Ice clan/ fighter/tags: Farthing
Whisper set her head on her paws, tucking her nose under the tuft of fur at the end of her long slim tail. She knew how lucky she was, she knew there was no way she would've made it out of the ravine at all had it not been for knight carrying her out and caring for her. An ache ran through her heart at the thought of her friend. She just shook her head when he asked about Artic, she didn't have the slightest clue what had inclined artic to not bring her here in the first place. She let her silvery eyes slip shut as The medic dragon rushed off, and she could vaguely hear him addressing another dragon, though her mind was elsewhere. Her ear's didn't so much as twich when the medic returned, though her eyes cracked open again watching in dazed amazement as he blew a beautiful flame over what smelled like a mix of lemon an honey. She did as she was told when he nudged the mix toward her, the sweet taste of the honey hardly registering over the warmth of it. "Thank you" She murmured quietly, setting her head back on her paws, accepting his warmth graciously though it reminded her all to much of Knight's comforting presence.

//_Asher_// wrote:Kasey/Shadow Clan/ fighter/tags: N/A open

Even thought night had long since fallen, Kasey was far from sleep. The supercharged storm raging over head was calling his name to loud to be ignored. He was perched in the tallest tree he could find on Shadow clan territory which was surprisingly close to camp, acting as a lightning rod to keep their territory from getting scorched by the blue lighting that crackled down from the heavens every now and again. Now that the storm was here all he could do was let it run its course, as trying to stop it would prove difficult and painful to say the least. So he sat tail curled over his claws, letting the pouring rain wash over him, knowing he would have to stop the storm once morning came, or at least slow it down.

Crystal/Ice Clan/Deputy/ Tags: n/A open

Crystal had woken up the second the first crackle of lighting followed by a boom of thunder had happened. He had never seen thunder storms of this magnitude, after all in the Ice dragons land the worst they got were blizzards. He didn't mind the rain, but the way the oddly blue lighting dancing across the sky was unsettling, and the thunder was loud and startling. He curled up tighter, wraping his tail over his nose, closing his eyes to try and fall sleep despite the storm.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Ƨραяяσω Hαωκ ) ϟ ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ϟ ( Δρρяɛитιcɛ ) ϟ ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Vex

Being a creature capable of rendering storms and catching lightening strikes with her wings, Sparrow wasn't bothered by the storm. In fact, she was glad that there was one, the ice dragons would surely be hiding away from the lightening and the heavy rain, for surely they'd not seen it before?
    Half lidded, sleepy eyes watched the sky as rumbles and flashes of light blinded her, causing her vision to faze out nearly entirely, causing unthinkable pain to radiate through her eyes and head; but it was a welcome relief to the crippling anxiety that had been the real cause of her being awake... she'd been sat there for a good deal of the night, just outside Vex's cave. She did have her own cave of course, but she'd not been alone for more than a few moons and Vex was her only source comfort for the time being, it was stupid and she hated herself for it, but she just needed someone besides her for a while, at least until her fear died away.

Ƙиιɢнт ) ( Ɔℓαиℓɛƨƨ ) ( ˩σиɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: not open

It had been a while since Knight had been so cold, through the night he'd been trembling and shivering. In fact, it had started just after Whisper had left with her clan mate, he'd landed sometime after to do some more foraging when it started, at first he was content to ignore the trembles in his legs and wings, but it had gradually gotten so bad that he kept tripping and staggering. He didn't know what was wrong with him, be it sickness or some sort of shock, but he knew that he'd gotten used to the short time he'd had the dragoness with him. The cave felt colder and darker without her presence and even though she had been unconscious for several days, she had been there and that was what mattered.
    The distant sound of thunder and rain was all he had now, curled in his nest and buried under the furs, chewing mint leaves and small rations of wild boar to keep his stomach busy despite how uneasy he felt. Lords he hoped he wasn't getting sick, he didn't have the means to survive a winter with sickness hanging over him, not yet, he just needed more time.

Ƨнa∂σω ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( ˩ɛα∂ɛя ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Blackout

"I did just ask." the shadow clan leader growled, "What possessed you to go to Ice Clan camp? How were they able to capture and why did you bring them ruin and forced them to stay with us?" she hissed, her tone getting harder and harsher as she progressed, eyes blazing. "Good dragons got wounded or died for you.. or because of you, so answer with care."

Ғαятнιиɢ ) ( Ƨнa∂σω Ɔlαи ) ( Ѧɛ∂ιc'ƨ Δρρяɛитιcɛ) ( Ƭαɢɢɛ∂: Conch, Whisper

Farthing watched her actions carefully taking each little thing in account in case it would be of use later on, or when the actual Ice Clan medical dragon got here.. gosh he hoped Conch would hurry and get Frost Wind, Whisper knew her and would probably make her more at ease.. after all, he was a shadow dragon and that added to him being a medic put a lot of dragons off when they came to see him or his past mentor in the past. Realising that his warmth alone probably wasn't enough, and that she was in no state to answer anymore of his queries, Farthing rose to his paws once more and retrieved another fur from a spare pile near the entrance of the area, carefully laying it over her before settling at her side once more.
    After a moment and a hesitation, he asked softly, "Whisper, if you don't mind me asking.. how have you survived these last few days out there alone..?" and though the answer could be as straight forwards as her just taking this long to get here or finding a cave,
    he wanted to be sure.. just in case.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 am

"I didnt even go to their camp! They made me a prisoner for just being too close to the border! Not even on their territory!"his tail lashed angrily

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤The Last Dragons (New)❤

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:15 am

Ebony Claw | Shadow | Fighter | Tags: None
Ebony Claw growled a little as he heard the rain fall. Great. This is just what we needed; to be all holed up together. He wasn't sure whether he was more irritated to spend time closer to Ice Clan or his own Clan. What does it matter. They're both Clans, so they're both awful. He huffed and drummed his claws on the ground, sitting near the mouth of the den as he watched puddles form in the camp. I'm going to have to clean my feathers more carefully after this...

Ruby Flame | Fire | Hunter | Tags: None
Ruby Flame stepped out into the camp, taking a deep breath and shuddering slightly when she felt the air, which was colder than normal. It is indeed that time of year again, isn't it? She spread her wings, trying to soak up what she could of the sun before she went out on her usual early-morning hunt. This attack could devastate the other Clans if they don't recover before the real freeze rolls in. She shook her head slightly, almost feeling sorry for them. Almost.

Frost Wind | Ice | Medic | Tags: Whisper, Farthing
Frost Wind decided to head out, using her wings to shelter her from the rain. Her first thought was to find Glacia, but she then decided to poke her nose into the medic's den to see how Farthing was doing. As she stepped inside, she had to pause for a moment to let her eyes adjust to the darkness. She wasn't used to a den being so dim, the ice around hers always reflected the light and made it easy to see. As her vision sharpened, she let out a small gasp. "Whisper!" She hurried over to where the fighter lay, curled up on Farthing's clean furs. She nodded politely in acknowledgement to the apprentice, then bustled about trying to look the Ice Clan dragon over. "You're back! But in such a condition..." She used her cooling breath to numb the wounds, then turned to Farthing. "Do you have anything to clean with? Some moss, perhaps?"

Dust Strike | Earth | Leader | Tags: Canyon
Dust Strike nodded slowly, not turning to look at his deputy. "Yes, that is what we agreed on. Soon we'll meet up in the gathering place, and from there we will breach Shadow Clan territory." He adjusted his wings a little, feeling the cool breeze against his scales. "I have been thinking about whether or not you will join us on our raid." His deep brown eyes were unusually serious, and his tail, which was usually held in a calm, vertical curl, flicked back and forth with an irregular rhythm.

Queranix | Shadow | Deputy | Tags: None
Queranix sighed heavily as the rain fell, dreading having to do his daily tasks in the bad weather. It's all well and good for Kasey to vent, but is this really necessary? He knew his Clanmate couldn't help it, though, and didn't hold it against him. Oh well. I hope this doesn't bother our... guests... too much, the last thing we need is something to instigate a fight. He had already mediated several squabbles between the two Clans, and was determined to keep them at peace while Ice Clan resided in their territory.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me