Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Accepting!

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:40 am

Welcome to, Mysterious Island!

After a certain Disastrous Trip you wake up on a island. You still have the Luggage you brought on your trip, But the island seems uninhabited except by strange and dangerous monsters that mostly come out at night it's also extremely mysterious. There seems to be no way off this island, But maybe the Mysteries of this place will get you off the island and back to safety and Civilization.

You can end up on the island in several ways shipwrecked, Fell off a Ship, Plane crash, Caught in current while swimming, Magic, Or mysteriously. Message me or ask on the discussion thread if you want to get to the island in a diferent way.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Accepting!

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:40 am

Rules

1. No extremely Magically powerful Characters and no overly powerful characters that can defeat anything without getting touched. And I'm kind of picky on how powerful they can be as we don't want any God Modding.

2. No OPing your character.

3. Your character cannot be perfect, make them have at least two bad things about them.

4. Always obey Tess's rules.

5. There must be at least two sentences in a post. While they talk counts.

6. Each role player will get left behind if they don't post for 3 days without telling me they're not going to be posting. When left behind I'll make it so everyone still knows about your character but they're just not around, If you are gone for a week without telling me, I will make it be like your character was never here.

7. Please capitalize letters in the beginning of a sentence, and add commas when you need, You are all not too young to add these correct grammar items. At least a paragraph about four or more sentences each post please. This rule does not give you a strike, or anything bad, except me telling you not to do that and to fix your mistake. (If you have learning Disabilities tell me and I'll make an exception to this Rule.)

8. When out of character, use parentheses.

9. Remember, It is okay to ask other roleplayers about what you must do, if you are confused. And If someone is confused please kindly help them.

10. Have fun!

11. No having your characters crushing on your other characters. It's fine If they are in awe over themselves or another character of yours, but no crushing!

12. Any questions or comments will be PMed to me if it is to me. In your form on -Other-, put Karin Midnight, to prove you read through the rules. If you missed it, you will not get a strike.

13. If you want to make a New Area. PM me your idea.

14. Please Don't just leave if you Don't like what's happening in my Roleplay, PM and I'll try to make it better with your suggestions.

15. You may Role Play in the style of your choice as long as it's within the rules. Also no criticizing other people's styles, This just causes conflicts and hurt feelings.

16. In this RP Magic can't heal broken bones and internal Injuries. Only injuries that can be seen on the outside of the body can be healed by magic.

17. I'm going to RP with maximum of six Members at once to keep this under control, Although we can have quite a few more characters then that they just have to be controlled by a maximum of six people.

18. If you're going to quit or just not Role Play on here for a long amount of time please tell me and the People your Role Playing with.

19. I'm Relatively new to Roleplaying so any suggestions or ideas are highly appreciated.

20. Remember to check these rules often. They are updated a lot.

Members

Rusty20 (Kimbly Midnight, Rose Midnight, and Snowy Jewel)

Zena~Heatha (Tyler Green, Skylar Rashter, and Jacob Taledell)

Antisocial~Nightowl (Sophia Rose Gabella, and Rae Ash Kilton)

Left Behind
Last edited by Rusty20 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:41 am

Places:

There are nine main areas: The beach, The grasslands, The cabins, The Forest, The Lake, The swamp, The icy mountain, The icy mountain caves, And the volcano. The island is about two hundred square miles each way.

Beach:

A beautiful sandy area with some large boulder and a beautiful view of the ocean. Crabs and shells litter the undisturbed sandy beaches, While palm trees filled with coconuts sway in the breeze.

Grasslands:

Rolling fields of grass as far as the eye can see grazing animals will often times be seen here peaceful grazing.

Cabin:

On the edge of the grasslands right in front of the forest is a cozy cabin it's very old style with no modern conveniences it looks like it's from the 1800's, There is four bedrooms with four beds each, A kitchen, A dining room, A main room, And a small pantry. It has a little bit of long lasting food in the cupboards and is fully furnished with cookware, Dishes, Furniture, And a fireplace. There is a hand pump for water is the kitchen, The stove is a wood stove, And there is a icebox with will need large blocks of ice dragged from the icy mountain every few days. There is also a outhouse behind the cabin.

Forest:

A forest home to many creatures a beautiful place for a walk with many lovely trees a good place to get wood for the fireplace and woodstove.

Lake:

A nice place for a swim or to go fishing there are many types of fish here and the water is very clean, The waterfalls are also a nice place for a shower.

Swamp:

Dark and mucky many solitary animals live here some dangerous if you're not careful you may sink in mud over your head.

Icy Mountain:

The only place on the island to get ice, The higher parts of it suffer from nearly constant snowstorms and twenty below zero and lower temperatures so you can easily freeze to death if you're not careful.

Icy Mountain Caves:

Freezing cold mysterious caves filled with mushrooms. The caves are a giant maze filled with many mysteries, You can easily get lost forever in them.

Volcano:

A volcano with almost constants eruptions, But the Lava always flows down into the ocean that is on one side of it, With has made a small field of hardened lava in the ocean with is slowly expanding the island.

Last edited by Rusty20 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:41 am

Simple From: (You can use your own if you like)

Code: Select all

-Username-

-Name-

-Age-

-Gender-

-Species-

-Crush-

-Talent and or special abilities-

-Personality-

-Description (Can be an image)-

-Likes-

-Dislikes-

-Other-

Please post your character forms on the discussion thread here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3185689&p=102062314#p102062314
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 am

(Reserved!)
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Karin Midnight, Rose Midnight, Snowy Jewel: Beach

Karin Starts Wakes up, "Ugh what happened? The last thing I remember is going into my cabin on the ship to wait out that big storm."

Rose Gets up, "We must have shipwrecked." She facepalms. "And this is why you shouldn't let a unlucky klutz like me choose our vacation."

Snowy then sits up and puts her arm on Rose's back in a comforting way, "Don't blame yourself Rose no one could have predicted that."

Then Karin gets up and stretches, "Well we better see if there's anyone else here."

Rose then thinks for a moments and then says, "Hey Snowy you have the best senses of any of us can you find any sign of civilization here?"

Snowy then stand up looks around a bit and sniffs the air, Then she points towards the grasslands they can see a ways of where the beach ends, "I smell smoke, Follow me."

They all get up and pick up their luggage that washed up with some of the wreckage from the ship. "Convenient." mumbles Rose as they pick up their luggage.

Then they follow Snowy as she leads them off the beach and right before they leave Karin turns around and Says, "This would be a nice place to come back to for some swimming and sunbathing sometime."

Then she turns around and they leave the beach following Snowy towards the smoke she smelled.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:43 pm

|Tyler|Current form; Human|Location; the cabin|Tags; Rose, Karin, Snowy, Open

Tyler was asleep most of the morning, but he had recently woken up and lit the fire. He was pretty bored and there was still no sign of anyone else on the island. He looked out the window, then up at ceiling. He flinched and looked back at the window, immediately ducking down to hide from the three strange... Animals...? Walking towards him. He blinked up nervously, hiding behind his bed. He knew he should try put out the fire, so they wouldn't think anyone was home, but it was no use. They were practically at the door. He cowered behind the bed, slowly sliding himself underneath it. He did not want to face these girls.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Karin Midnight, Rose Midnight, Snowy Jewel: Tyler Green, Cabin

They all stop. Then Midnight steps forward and says, "We can all smell you and know your mostly Human, But don't worry were friendly Furries as you type calls us. You had to of heard of us are kinda is famous among humans."

Rose then Step forward, "Come on we won't bite, Except maybe Snowy here."

Snowy shrugs, "Rose yeah it's true I'm a bit wild, But I likely won't hurt him. There's plenty of non Sentient prey around so he's safe, I won't go Feral as long as I'm not Starving or in Mortal Peril."

Midnight then says, "Snowy , Rose will you please stop scaring him!"
Last edited by Rusty20 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:15 pm

|Tyler|Current form; Cat|Location; the cabin|Tags; Rose, Karin, Snowy, Open

Tyler closed his eyes, breathed deeply and found himself covered in fur. He opened his mouth, trying to sound convincing. "Meow?" He mewed, hoping they would think he was just a cat and leave. He crouched lower under the bed, their strange paws in front of his eyes. He hadn't noticed that his tail was waving casually in the air, completely visible.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Karin Midnight, Rose Midnight, Snowy Jewel: Tyler Green, Cabin

Rose Smiles and picks him up, "I know your Sentient." She pulls out the amulet around her neck, "I use magic too."

Karin Smiles, "As I do also little Kitty me and Snowy Can Smell that you're not all Cat."

Snowy then looks him in the eyes and says, "So your a Shy one aren't you? Don't worry I am too can't you tell? I'm really soft spoken and kinda not socially good."

Rose Puts him back down, "So we gotta survive together were on this nearly abandoned Island together and see if anyone else is here. It will be easier if you show yourself as sentient and help us survive."

Snowy then walks up to him, "She's right you know we all got to work together to stay alive now."
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me