Closed

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Closed

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:41 am

Terminus
What was theirs is now ours...

Thirty years have passed since humans dominated this world. Their statues dedicated to men of noble stature are slowly crumbling to pieces as the elements pick them away. Skyscrapers that once housed businesses and apartments are now nesting grounds for birds and shelter from the rain for everything else. Houses that once kept families warm and cozy are slowly falling to pieces. Man's empire is slowly falling to the ground as nature reclaims what was once her's and if man were to ever return to this desolate landscape, nothing would be the same...not even man's best friend.

A great many breeds died off after being trapped within the houses. Many starved to death, trapped in their shelter with no escape. Those that were considered strays or were able to escape the confines of man's house after his disappearance either learned to adapt or die. Many more breeds died as life became more and more hostile. The toy breeds were quickly eradicated, either unable to adapt or hunted. Those that survived to carry on to the next generation were dogs that were bred for adaptability, survival, and strength. But, no more are we the breeds that once ran by man's side. Breeding is no longer maintained by man to keep the breeds pure. We breed as nature intended us to breed; those that survive will carry on to the next generation and we become stronger, though it is still quite obvious that we are all of mixed breeding. But life here isn't easy. Rabies has become an epidemic thanks to the dramatic increase in the dog population. Territorial battles have become a daily ritual for many of us and everyday, someone is found to have Rabies. No, life is not the same as it was. We have become survivalists; fierce and aggressive as we struggle to survive in the aftermath of man. What was theirs is now ours...

Rules
:arrow: I would like to mention that I based much of this on the information that came from "Aftermath: Population Zero" and "Life After People". You do not need to see the show to play in this rpg. If you need a quick synopsis as to what's going on, please go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aftermath:_Population_Zero
:arrow: You are in a former metropolis; skyscrapers cover the sky; glass falls from the skyscrapers, along with concrete; rats are everywhere; nature is slowly taking back the city. Outside the city, fields of tall grasses grow and, if you decide to take the foolish journey, will take you to the coast. Venturing outside the city will certainly lead to death...or will it?
:arrow: Fill out the forum below and post it here in this thread. I will quote your profile and tell you if you have been accepted or declined.
:arrow: Absolutely NO purebreeds. If you read the story, you'll see why.
:arrow: I will permit hybrids, but I do not want to see a lot of wolf/dog hybrids.
:arrow: If you are going to list all the breeds your character has, please remember that toys are extinct.
:!: Follow Tess's rules.
:arrow: Romance is encouraged, but please keep it PG.
:!: If you're going to breed, please put in a time skip!
:arrow: Don't kill anyone off unless its been agreed upon by both killer and victim.
:!: If you're going to curse, please bleep it out (example: B****!)
:arrow: If you need to talk in Ooc please use parentheses (()) <--- these or brackets [[]] <--- these
:arrow: Proper English, please! Let's try to keep this semi-literate. Three sentences minimum, please!
:arrow: Please don't join and then leave; I'd really like to keep this active.
:arrow: Also, please don't give your character a name like GGS Time Warner. I will permit names like Alice and James or Silver and Fern or Red Paw and Sweet Fur. If you're unsure, please ask. :)
:arrow: No magic powers, no neon colors; this is suppose to be realistic.
:arrow: Why are their no packs yet? I want everyone to be able to interact with everyone. Start your own pack, then send me a note saying who is in your pack and what rank they are. If there's two characters who want to be beta, have them fight it out.
:arrow: On that note, no god-modding. If you're in a fight take more hits than you do misses. If I have to declare a winner, please notify me.
:arrow: Rules can and may be changed at any time. I will notify everyone if a rules has been changed.

Username:
Character Name:
Breed: (Put "dog" or what sort of hybrid; if you want to get specific, you may put in what breeds it has but it is not required)
Appearance: (Picture or description works)

Accepted Members & Characters
ProjectWicca // Atafe
Jenna10014 // Solas
Last edited by TealTea on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Terminus - A Canidae RPG

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 am

Username: ProjectWicca
Character Name: Atafe
Breed: Coyote/Dog Hybrid
Appearance: Image
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |What Was Theirs Is Ours| - Canine RPG - Accepting!

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 am

Do I need to change a few things to get people to join?
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |Terminus| - Canine RPG - Accepting!

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

Username: Jenna10014
Character Name: Solas
Breed: dog wolf hybrid. 1 third akita 1 third shibainu 1 third wolf
Appearance:long golensilverish fur large body taller than most with long fur and deep looking eyes that are in a pattern of thin circles of red blue red blue red blue.[ringing around in a almost hypnotising pattern]
Last edited by Jenna10014 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
please join my rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=271407#p6726044

And click Koudo Image

a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |Terminus| - Canine RPG - Accepting!

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 am

Jenna10014 wrote:Username: Jenna10014
Character Name:
Breed: dog wolf hybrid. 1 third akita 1 third shibainu 1 third wolf
Appearance:long golensilverish fur large body taller than most with long fur and deep looking eyes that are in a pattern of thin circles of red blue red blue red blue.[ringing around in a almost hypnotising pattern]

What's his name?
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 am

[I forgot to put it up]
please join my rp: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=271407#p6726044

And click Koudo Image

a pet dies 75% would say "Oh well, they were a good pet." 20% would cry their eyes out. If you are one of the 5% that would give their pet a funeral AND cry your eyes out, then post this to signature.
Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am

((Its okay. You can tell me or edit it. :D I'll add him to the accepted list once I've got his name.))
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am

[I edited it]

And click Koudo Image

Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 am

((Alright, he's been accepted! :D Feel free to post whenever you're ready.))
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenna10014 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

Solas walked down the what remains of the street

And click Koudo Image

Jenna10014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me