Closed. Mods: delete, please

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Closed. Mods: delete, please

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 am

Closed

.:Rules:.

->All of Tess's rules apply
->This is a semi-lit/lit RP, which means I'm expecting the following in every post:
-6+ sentences (I understand writer's block, but not when you have it every other post -__-" )
-Proper grammar and correct spelling (No chat speak in or out of character. A little proofreading would be beneficial for all of us)
-Creative writing (show me your talent! ^^ )
->You are allowed to mate your characters, but please leave it at "They went off to be alone for a while". We need no further details, thank you
->No perfect characters
->You may not kill or mate with another user's character without their permission
->Please put 'cheerios' in white on your form
->I need active members! I do not want this RP to die
->Have fun and keep things interesting, please! (:
->Delete everything in parentheses on the form, please
->OOC goes in a set of the following: (([[{{}}]]))

.:Character Form:.

Code: Select all
[center][img]url[/img][/center]
[size=85][b]•Name:[/b]
[b]•Pronunciation:[/b]
[b]•Age:[/b] (In human years, please)
[b]•Gender:[/b]
[b]•Species:[/b]
[b]•Rank:[/b]
[b]•Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]•Personality:[/b] (4+ sentences)
[b]•Family members:[/b]
[b]•Personal quote:[/b] (Quote they live by)
[b]•Theme song:[/b]
[b]•Other:[/b][/size]

.:Characters:.

Characters that are no longer active are in this color.

Name I Mate I Species I Theme song
"Quote"

These ranks are in order of power.

Prides don't have rankings, but to make things easier, I'm going to assign rankings like a wolf pack. So yes, I know that there are no rankings in a pride.

-Alpha male-

Corin I Open I Lion I Still Breathing by Mayday Parade
"Take life one day at a time."

-Alpha female-

Open, but you have to earn Corin's love

-Beta female-

Open

-Beta male-

Micheal I Open I Cheetah I Get Crazy by lmao
"Even the littlest things can't be taken for granted."

-Warriors-

Kana I Open! I Serval I Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
"Want it? Go get it."

Anthony I Maybe Kana I Caracal I Magic by B.O.B
"If life was easy, I would have died long ago."

-
-
-
Only 5

-Healers-

-
-

-Others-

-Cubs-

-Omegas-

-Loner-
(I'm only allowing one at a time. This is a pride roleplay.)
Sookie I Open I Leopard I Monster by Skillet
"If you want to go to heaven, you have to go through hell first."
Last edited by Nautica on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 am, edited 22 times in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: 'caυѕe yoυ ѕaιd oυrѕ were тнe lιgнтнoυѕe тowerѕ, тнe ѕυn υpon тнaт place. darlιng, ι'll grow weary, нappy ѕтιll, wιтн jυѕт тнe мeмory oғ yoυr ғace. :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -The Kumori Pride- [semi-lit+][Accepting!]

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

H E R E

•Name: Corin
•Pronunciation: Core-in
•Species: Lion
•Personality: Corin is a guy that likes to have fun. Before he took the responsibilities of leading the Kumori pride, he would spend whole days doing nothing but joking around with his friends. Despite his past and his young age, Corin acts very mature. He only makes decisions for the pride if they are in everyone's best interest; if he's going to make a change, he'll make sure it's better for everyone. He's a compassionate, active leader who would do anything for his pride.
•Family members: Father (Deceased. He used to be the alpha male, but his recent death automatically put Corin in the role of alpha.) Mother (Also deceased. She died a few years after Corin was born.) He had siblings, but they left the pride long ago.
•Personal quote: "Take life one day at a time."
•Theme song: Still Breathing by Mayday Parade
•Other:

•Name: Kana
•Pronunciation: Kaine-ah
•Species: Serval
•Personality: Kana is mischievous. She lives for the excitement of doing what she's not supposed to. She despises people who under-estimate her just because of her size. This cat is probably the fastest, wittiest, sharp-tongued girl you'll ever meet. She can maneuver into small places and she has excellent stealth. If there one thing this girl isn't, it's timid. She seems to think she's bigger than she actually is and for this reason, she likes to pick fights and stand up for herself. She definitely won't let anyone mistreat her.
While Kana has this incredible tough-girl attitude, she has a sensitive side which she only reserves for those who are extremely close to her. She will always stay by someone's side if they need her help.
•Family members: Mother and father who are still alive
•Personal quote: "Want it? Go get it."
•Theme song: Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
•Other:
Last edited by Nautica on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: 'caυѕe yoυ ѕaιd oυrѕ were тнe lιgнтнoυѕe тowerѕ, тнe ѕυn υpon тнaт place. darlιng, ι'll grow weary, нappy ѕтιll, wιтн jυѕт тнe мeмory oғ yoυr ғace. :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -The Kumori Pride- [semi-lit+][Accepting!]

Postby asexual pirate;; » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 am

•Name:Leaf
•Pronunciation:leaf
•Species:lion
•Personality: (4+ sentences)Leaf is a very happy golucky lion. But dangerous all the same. Leaf enjoys to hunt and is ok good about it. She also has a pretty good mood most of the Time though...
•Family members:Her mother died when she was a cub, she was accepted my another mother though, Her father died naturraly of old age.
•Personal quote: (Quote they live by)Go break a leg.
•Theme song:Ring of fire by Johnny Cash
•Other:

cheerios
Oh, you think I could be Alpha female? The rank in the form didn't show up when I pasted it.

My previous username was better version.

ImageImage

dragons for sale
asexual pirate;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -The Kumori Pride- [semi-li/lit][Accepting!]

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am

{Um, I don't think I can accept you, I'm sorry. It doesn't look like you read my rules thoroughly, even though you have the word on your form.}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual pirate;; » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:17 am

(Oh, well I'll just stick to my rp for a while.)

ImageImage

dragons for sale
asexual pirate;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 am

{Alright. I'm sorry! Good luck with your RP.}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asexual pirate;; » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 am

(ok, sorry)

ImageImage

dragons for sale
asexual pirate;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:37 am

{Bump}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 am

{Bump (>")> #}
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Lethal Inteηtioηs:: [Semi-lit/lit][Accepting!]

Postby Nautica » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

{Bump (^'o') }
Nautica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me