Delete please (failed :/)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Delete please (failed :/)

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:55 am

WILL THE SORROW NEVER END I

Every year more and more people abandon their pets, many die, and many find a new home, these are storys that forever fill the news, tv programmes and even adverts, but there are storys you never get to hear, the story of The Survivors...

The Survivors are dogs that live in the alleys and streets where they were abandoned, they survive and escape many dangers, dog catchers, starvation, other evil dogs that would try to kill them and evil humans. Now it's getting harder and harder for them to survive on their own, they are referting to the old ways of their ancestors, the wolves, they are starting packs, they are even going to the near by forest to hunt.

Two dogs have decided that strays must work together in order to survive. But with humans leaving out poisions, and even trying to shoot strays, and wild animals attacking those who wonder into the wilds to forage or hunt will team work simpley be enough? Will you survive as a stray? theres only one way to find out..... It's time you saw the life of a stray, it's time you became a stray dog, It's time you learnt about survival.

Main Setting
Darkened Sorrow Pack Territory- An abandoned five story building deep in the alleys of the New york City, the only way to get into it is through a hole in the wall which is covered by a blanket. The hole in the wall leads to the basment which has many many crates, one full of blankets, the others full of other, random things. One of the crates is on top of a hatch that leads to a freezing cold sub-basement which is the perfect place to keep meat fresh, it's full of carcasses for the approaching winter. The Basement is where everyone sleeps at night, and the room above is where females have their pups, and they sleeep there until the pups are older and no longer need nursing. The room above that is for those who need to be healed and whome are injured, the healer will sometimes sleep up there at night if there is a very badly injured dog that needs to have an eye constanly kept on them. the rooms above that are for any one who needs a private time alone. The top room has a secret rom, one of the walls has an old fireplace, it looks like a normall fire place, but there is a hole at the left side, deep inside the darkness of the fireplace, Chaos found it once when he chased a mouse and ran into the fire place. He was suprised to discover that the inside was huge, and that the hidden whole led to a secret room, perfect for hidding from humans.

Rules

*Read The Rules

NO MAGIC!!!!!! (Unless special request (pm me))

*Proffessional Roleplayers only!!! Please don't be offended if I don't accept you and say this is for proffessionals only, because I know what sort of roleplayer I go for and allow in this roleplay.

*Do not start roleplaying until I've accepted you

*Be nice when OOC

*Try hard to be active

*Maximum of ten characters, you can kill your characters off and replace them with a new character, or you can create a character just to kill it off later (adds to the drama and stuff)

*Try to let me know if your going on holiday and/or you can't get to a computer, so I can make a note of it

*ONLY images to show your characters appearance, you can use one of your chickensmoothie pets, if you wish, but please use one with possible patterns a dog could have, it's unlikely a dog would be green or dark purple and have wings. If your unsure then pm me the image of the dog or cs pet and I'll see if it's acceptable

*You can add a character to the RolePlay at anytime, the more the merier, but don't complain about not having any idea of what's going on if you join half way through XD

*HAVE FUN!! - But to proove you have read the rules put "I'm Not Weird, I'm Just Not Normal" somewhere in your form

Character Form
Name:
Breed of Dog:
Image:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
History(optional):
Other:

Key For List Of Members And Characters
:D = is here
:( = Can't get on for a while, due to one reason or another
;) = On holiday
:?: = Gone missing
:o = left
:shock: = Character is dead

List Of Members
Snowdrop777 :D

wickedwolfgirl :D

Erille :D

The Wolf Chick :D

Dogstar :D

M.O.C.H.a! :D

List Of Characters

Thorn (Male)(Groenendael)(Alpha Male)(Snowdrop777)
Chaos (Male)(Deer Hound)()(Snowdrop777)

Thor (Male)(Great Dane)(Fighter)(wickedwolfgirl)
Ember (Female)(Poodle)(Healer)(wickedwolfgirl)
Kiki (Female)(Westie)(Hunter)(wickedwolfgirl)

Raven (Female)(Doberman)(Delta Female)(Erille)

Jenna (Female)(Shiba Inu)(Hunter)(The Wolf Chick)
Riley (Male)(Shiba Inu)(Pup)(The Wolf Chick)
Rocky (Male)(Rottweiller)(Defender)(The Wolf Chick)

Shiba (Male)(Shiba Inu)(Pup)(Dogstar)
Ashi (Female)(Staffordshire bullterrier)(Pup)(Dogstar)

Faith (Female)(Australian Sheperd X Border Collie)(Beta Female)(M.O.C.H.a!)

Billy Idol(Idol) (Male)(Bull Terrier)(Scout)(The Blackout!)

Darkened Sorrow Pack

Alpha: Thorn (Male)(Groenendael)(Snowdrop777)

Beta: Faith (Female)(Australian Sheperd X Border Collie)(M.O.C.H.a!)

Delta (or Deta, can't remember): Raven (Female)(Doberman)(Erille)

Hunters: Kiki (Female)(Westie)(wickedwolfgirl) -|- Jenna (Female)(Shiba Inu)(The Wolf Chick)

Fighters: Thor (Male)(Great Dane)(wickedwolfgirl)

Warriors: Chaos (Male)(Deer Hound)(Snowdrop777)

Defenders: Rocky (Male)(Rottweiller)(The Wolf Chick)

Look Outs/Scouts: Billy Idol(Idol) (Male)(Bull Terrier)(The Blackout!)

Healers: Ember (Female)(Poodle)(wickedwolfgirl)

Pup: Riley (Male)(Shiba Inu)(The Wolf Chick) -|- Shiba (Male)(Shiba Inu)(Dogstar) -|- Ashi (Female)(Staffordshire bullterrier)(Dogstar)

Loners:

BANNERS

Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=178886][IMG]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4640/mybanner4a8e980f00a8c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=178886][IMG]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6410/mybanner4a8e9a00cfbea.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=178886][IMG]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7516/mybanner4a8e9bfe3cd8d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by Snowdrop777 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
I'M A TRENCHER AND PROUD! =)
I'm a Marianas Trench Fan, incase you havent guessed already =D
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will The Sorrow Never End (Stray Dog RP)(NOT ACCEPTING Y

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 am

Name: Thorn
Breed of Dog: Groenendael (Belgium sheperd)
Picture: ImageImageImage
Personality: Loyal, brave, courageous, laving and caring for those he's close to, suspitous of new people.
Crush: open
Mate: Open
Offspring: None yet
History(optional): His owner chucked him down a skip chute, Thorn was knocked unconcious, he awoke to find Chaos curled up next to him, he was cautious of Chaos at first, but now they are like brothers.
Other:

Name: Chaos
Breed of Dog: Scottish Deerhound
Picture: ImageImageImage
Personality: Very loving and caring, he's very thoughtful for others, though, like Thorn, he is cautious around strangers. He loves to play and run around, but is very gentle.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
History(optional): He was placed in a skip, he fell asleep only to wake up to a thump; Thorn was laying near him, unconcious. It was starting to get cold, so he decided to snuggle up to him to keep the strange pup warm. When Thorn woke up he was wary of Chaos, but they soon become great friends and are now like brothers.
Other:

Thorn and Chaos trotted happily down a dingy, dark alleyway, it's walls were made of small, old, worn bricks, and the ground was cobblestone. Their paws patted the stoe as they traveled, they were searching for their den, the two turned a corner to what seemed to be a dead end.

As they got to the very end of the alley they stopped at the wal, it was a normal wall, but had a blanket stuck on it. Thorn gentley pulled the blanket back, revealing a hole in the wall. Chaos trotted through the hole into the basement, Thorn followed close behind.
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will The Sorrow Never End (Stray Dog RP)

Postby Snowdrop777 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 am

((Bump :D))
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 am

Character Form
Name:Thor
Breed of Dog:Great Dane
Image:http://greatdanepuppiesblog.com/files/dane.jpg
Personality:Serious, trustworthy, quiet, patient, brave, smart
Crush:none
Mate:none
Offspring:once, but he lost track of them
History(optional):he can't remember
Other:none

Character Form
Name:Ember
Breed of Dog:poodle
Image:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/1779452515_8cba30de84.jpg?v=0
Personality:Very very quiet, thoughtful, curious, defensive
Offspring:none
History(optional):none
Other:Many wolves think she is mute, however, she most certainly isn't.

Character Form
Name:Kiki
Breed of Dog:Westie
Image:http://www.whitneyogrady.com/westies/westiestand.jpg
Personality:Hyper, playful, friendly, faithful, stubborn, whiny occasionally
Offspring:none
History(optional):none
Other:none

((I will finish later))

((EDIT: I finished))
Last edited by wickedwolfgirl on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a G I F T, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
M I D A S is king and he hold me so tight
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
"You say roleplay addict like it's a bad thing..."
I am on a quest! A quest to improve my trade group! All trades are appreciated.
Call me Wicked. Or WWG is fine too.
Over 115 pets in my hoard! Want to help? Send a trade on over!
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erille » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 am

Character Form
Name: Raven
Breed of Dog: Doberman/wolf hybrid
Image: Image
Personality: Will be RPed
Crush: None
Mate: None/Open
History(optional): Unknown
Other: Raven has a neckalace with a shark tooth on it that was given to her by her owner before she abandoned her.
Things I Love:
Doctor Who - Sherlock - Firefly - Harry Potter
Erille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Character Form
Name: Jenna
Breed of Dog: Shiba Inu
Personality: Jenna is a very active and energetic dog. She loves running, swimming and just sitting.However, she is no where near as active and slumsy as her brother younger Riley. She will watched out for that pup and if she sees anyone picking on RIley or tormenting him in anyway, they'll be sorry if Jenna finds out. Meanwhile, this young shiba is kind, sweet and makes a great friend.
Mate: Looking
History(optional): Her mother was actually a house pet but when she threw up on the carpet her owners kicked her out. What they didn't know was she was actually pregnant with 2 puppies. Jenna and Riley. She raised them both on the streets until sadly she was hit by a car and killed. Jenna was left to take care of her brother who was still just a pup. They then met Thorn and were taken into his pack.
Other: In pic, she doesn't have the colour.

Character Form
Name: Riley
Breed of Dog: Shiba Inu
Personality: Riley is so active, so energetic and so so clumsy. This pup never stops moving and you can't get him to sit still. He will ask questions all the time about everything to just about everyone. He'll yap in your ear for hours on end without getting a little tired. He makes a great friend if you can see past his bad points. He is loyal though and acts brave to lone dogs but if they stand up to him, he's off like a bullet.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
History(optional): Same as Jenna more or less.
Other: Nothing

Character Form
Name: Rocky
Breed of Dog: Rottweiller
Personality: Rocky acts tough and aggressive towards strays but unlike Riley, he's certainly not a coward. This rottie will attack when threatened, agitated, angry or sometimes even if he's just bored. Fortunately though he will never turn on a member of the group and he actually looks up to Thorn and wants to make a great alpha someday. He's very strong and hardly ever smiles unless he's teasing another dog and he actually turns softy when he's with pups. There is one thing Rocky would never do and that is attack a pup, even if it's a loner. He also makes an excellent gaurd dog.
Mate: Looking
History(optional): Both of Rocky's parents were strays but sadly they were both killed by locals wh were scared of them. He's lived as a stray all his life.
Other: None
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 am

((All accepted!! :) ))
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 am

(Thanks :D I love your banners by the way. When can we start rping?)
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrop777 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:11 am

((Thanks :D I love making banners :D And you can start as soon as you like :D))
Snowdrop777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bolt1784 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 am

Name: Shiba
Breed of Dog: A shiba inu
Picture:
Personality: Shiba is an adventuruous and cunning little puppy. He likes to play with other puppies and is very easy to make friends with- And he's very rarely upset about something if someone mentions food.
Crush: None at the moment.
Mate: None at the moment.
Offspring: None.
History(optional): Shiba became an orphan after his mother died of illness after eating poisoned food, his father was taken by the pound and never seen again. Many of the dogs around his area had called the door tp the pound 'The Great Unknown', because if a dog went through that door, they were rarely ever seen again. He got his obsession with food after he became orphaned because all he ever did was eat his way through his misery. He just found the street where this pack lives and is hoping he'll finally find a family to call his own.
Other: I'm not weird, I'm just normal...

Name: Ashi
Breed of Dog: Staffordshire bull terrier
Picture:
Personality: Ashi is a shy young puppy who gets frightened very easily. She doesn't like being around big dogs and sometimes humans. It's hard to make her talk and normally she will sit quietly and be quite content to just watch the world go by.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
History(optional):
Ashi has been through a hard life so far...She used to live in a warm house with her master and sister, everything was just fine the way it was. One day, she was playing with her big sister, Chucho. You know how dogs normally play? With their mouths? Ashi and Chucho played for a while, but suddenly Chucho yelped and fell over- A horrible deep cut was on her cheek, bleeding heavily. She knew that it was an accident, but it hurt, so she whined in pain. Ashi ran up to the stairs and jumped on to the first step, barking for her master. She got in such a panic that she started to get aggressive when her owner didn't come that she started growling. Her master came thundering down the stairs and kicked her out of the way, instantly spotting Chucho lying on the floor. Ashi ran up to Chucho and sat by her side, worried for her, even though it didn't seem to be bleeding much. The little puppy licked Chucho's cut, trying to help her calm down, but her master didn't see that it had been an accident. He kicked her violently, shouting at her, then grabbed her by her scruff and opened the door. He got in to the black car that was sitting silently in the driveway and drove off at full speed, almost setting a speed camera off. He was driving towards a field full of harvested corn, which was strange to Ashi. Her master rolled the window down while still driving and grabbed her by her neck, and in fright, poor little Ashi bit the angry human's arm. He hit her hard on the nose and threw her out of the window in to a river that was flowing in a ditch, then stopped the car. Ashi's owner flung the car door open and grabbed a big rock. He watched Ashi trying to scramble up the muddy bank and threw the rock at her, hitting her in the face. He then ran up to her and grabbed a big stick, pushing her down in to the water. When Ashi became unconscious, he took the stick off of her and threw another rock in, before getting back in to the car and driving off back to Chucho. Ashi clung to a stick that was sticking out of the bank in the river and hung on for her life, not wanting to be swept away by the gushing black water. She weakly managed to crawl out of the river and lay exhausted and in pain by the road, looking around in fear. She didn't understand. She was a puppy who had accidentally bit her sister while playing. So? Couldn't he fix that little cut? What had she done wrong? Ashi knew she couldn't find the way back, the air was full of the smell of petrol. She had to find a home, even if it was a cardboard box, it would be better than being all alone like she had been in the pound before. Forgetting the pain that was in her little body, she began to limp off towards what looked like big houses like her master's, hoping, praying, that some day she would find her place in the world.
Other: :3
»
Bolt1784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me