Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:52 am

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Pack
    Askari didn't like this. Not one bit. A strange wolf in their pack? Not one, but two? Sure, one was just a puppy, but the other one...Askari's looked to Melody, noticing that she was looking at him. He turned his gaze back to Yoko, his lip curled into a snarl. "You're really going to be letting these two into our pack? Where did they even come from?" He said.

Yoko turned to look at Askari, a small frown on her face. "I know you don't like the idea of strangers in our pack, but Melody helped us fight the manticore. Her previous pack was attacked by monsters and she and her pup need shelter. Were we just supposed to turn them away?" She said calmly.

Askari's eyes narrowed. "We don't know them, how can you just trust them like that? They could be planning something for all we know." He growled.

"Askari, quit it. Do you really believe that a mother with a pup is going to do anything to harm us? These two are going to be a part of our pack from now on, whether you like it or not." Yoko said, looking sternly at Askari. Askari huffed and turned away, giving Melody and Caspar a final glare before walking to the other side of camp, away from the rest of the gathered wolves. He didn't understand how Yoko could just let these newcomers into their pack, weren't they supposed to protect their territory from stranger wolves?
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Amala
4y - Hunter - Tags: Aspar & Zephyr - Mentions: none

Bursting out from her hiding place the golden lass darted over to the herd, letting out a snarl to startle the herd. Smirking when the many of the deer gave a started call and started to take off, then spotting the buck they were after she darted towards it. Nipping at it's heels the female grinned as finally the buck went the way she wanted it to. "Boy's it's time to come out an play!" she called after letting out a low howl.

Aspar
4y - Hunter - Tags: Zephyr & Amala- Mentions: none

Aspar nearly chuckled as he watched his sister work, though he also winced when she was clipped by a hoof. Thankfully it was only her tail, so it wouldn't do much harm to her. Smirking when the male heard his sister's howl, he surged forward, chuckling when he heard what his sister said. Letting his tongue hang out of his mouth as he ran toward the intended target he snarled as he began to nip at it's heels with his sister. After a few moments he lunged and took the upper thigh of the buck's leg in his mouth, hoping to make the buck slow down at least.

Seda

4y - Warrior - Tags: Tanca + Caspar + Askari - Mentions:

Her ears perked up as she heard Yoko and Askari arguing, and instantly her gaze darkened as her eyes followed the younger male. "Hey Askari! Melody saved my life. If she hadn't been there I probably would be dead right now. You may not owe her, but I do. And until she show's she can't be trusted, I'll treat her as a full pack-member. With the respect she deserves." And if anyone doesn't I'll beat them over the head with a stick. Her lips drew back into a snarl, she itched to smack someone with a stick but sadly she was paralyzed from the neck down.

Tanca
4y - Warrior - Tags: Seda & Caspar - Mentions: none

Tanca nearly groaned as Askari argued with Yoko and let out a sigh when the male finally left it alone. But then did groan when his sister, did start snarling the younger male. What is she thinking? His amber gaze followed his sisters for a moment, and when she was done snarling at Askari, he gripped her scruff and began to heave her off of him, and gently putting her onto the ground beside him. Once she was nicely on the ground, his gaze returned to Askari. His muscles tensed, silently hoping that the male wouldn't lose it and attack. So just incase he nosed Casper over to where his sister lay, behind him, were he was in-between Askari and Seda and Caspar.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Zephyr
he grinned a little letting his body lunge forward he let the two cut it off and ran along side it waiting for a moment to take it down. As Aspar grabbed the leg he took his chance biting at its front leg to take it down just missing and getting kicked instead flinching he slowed slightly shaking his head. The feeling of warm blood on his head just above his eye he doubted anyone would even be able to see it without looking. Angry he snarled and went for the neck of the creature grabbing it by the skin enough to slow allowing them to all cause the deer to trip over itself.

Melody
she huffed and started after the male when Seda started speaking of her saving her life she didn't feel like she had truly done that much to help. letting out a low growl she spoke loudly and clear "If you have an issue with me do not bother them confront me about it" she called after him. Moving she looked at Tanca then Seda bowing her head in thanks to the female for defending her then stepped in between Tanca and Askari intending to fight her own battle if necessary she would not let the pack fight each other because of her.

Caspar
he glanced around moving closer to seda once she was on the ground he watched his mother and let out a small whine looking between her and the one they called Askari. He didn't understand what was happening but got the feeling they were not wanted there and didn't know why.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smiley100P » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 am

Floga | 3.5 | F
Tags: Melody, Askari

"Askari, I understand your viewpoint on this, but... I support Yoko on this," says Floga. She looked at Melody and replied to her, "And Melody, If you're going to fight, then is there any way I can support you?" She also stood up and made sure Melody and Askari had space to fight, if at all necessary. "But I suggest you don't fight. Even I have standards." she chuckled at her own joke just a bit.
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:36 am

Askari//2 years//Warrior//Tags: Pack
    Askari ignored Floga and Seda, his ears flat against his head. Melody’s voice, however, made him pause. He turned to face her, teeth bared and hackles raised, his body posed to spring forward. You shouldn’t be here. It doesn’t matter if you have a pup, you’re not one of us.” He snarled, taking a threatening step closer.

Yoko//3 years//Alpha//Tags: Pack
    Yoko was glad that Seda and Floga supported her decision in allowing Melody and Caspar into the pack. She knew that some wolves were opposed to it, but she was glad to see that some agreed with her. She knew that there were risks in taking in a stranger, but it was a risk that Yoko was willing to take. Besides, Melody was a mother with a pup, would a wolf really put a pup at risk to harm her pack? She didn’t think so, she wanted to believe in Melody. As the situation between Askari and Melody began to escalate, Yoko was quick to step in. She stepped in between the two, facing Askari. ”There will be no fighting.” She said. ”Askari, I understand how you feel, but Melody and her pup aren’t going to hurt us. If you’re that upset why don’t you go on a patrol and calm down? We dont need don’t need any fighting right now...”
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Melody
She stood her ground against the male "I fought for my old pack and lost my pups and mate do you not think I already know I'm not one of you? But do you truly think that matters? I was accepted by your alpha that means I would fight and put my life on the line for every wolf here... even you" she said ignoring Floga and Yoko who was trying to defuse the situation. Flattening her ears she huffed taking a step back glancing around suddenly questioning if she had just left after the fight but looking to her pup she knew regardless of if she was wanted or not at least he would be safe so she could manage at least she would have to.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Wed May 30, 2018 6:19 am

ҚΛɪÐΛ fem
hunter hades
Kaida trotted over after using some of the last of her energy to resurrect her bird companion. She was naturally curious over the commotion, taking the place closest to Askari by Tanca's side. The huntress lowkey looked over to see Seda irritated by the young warrior, and Caspar close to the motherly female. Kaida made her observation of Tanca less inconspicuous, as she did not mind him seeing her examining him. The older warrior seemed ready for a brawl, and had even positioned the pup and his sister in a manner in which he could easily protect them. Kai hummed, tail swishing back and forth. She couldn't deny that she certainly agreed with Askari, but her alpha's word was law. Kaida would just make her distaste for the newcomer less obvious. Then again, if Melody hadn't of taken her hint from earlier, Kai was unsure to what measure the hint would grow to be.

fumᎥᏦᎾ fem
warrior hermes
Fumiko watched the confrontations anxiously, worried that a fight would break out. When the young brute snarled at Melody, Fumiko's ears pressed against her head. Floga's ineffective attempt to cease the fighting caused the warrior to turn to Yoko. Thankfully, she stepped in fairly quickly. When the alpha suggested a patrol to calm down, she perked her ears a bit. Perhaps she could help? The small female hesitantly walked forwards, her soft voice stated "I-.. I'll go with you, Askari, if you'd like. It's not very safe to venture alone." Fumiko internally backtracked, panicking that she'd be denied the request. What if she was being a nuisance, stepping into matters that didn't belong to her?
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:40 am

The Stranger padded up to the camp. All the wolf's seemed to be busy, they thought. They saw the wolf pack's food scraps. They we're practacly calling their name. Stranger smiled and helped themself.

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raijuthecat » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:32 pm

ello im new here is it okay if i join or is this the wrong place to be asking to join))
Raijuthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowsparrow » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Could I join?

Saturn | 11 months | not yet blessed