|Terminus| - (Semi-lit+ Canine RPG; Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: |Terminus| - (Semi-lit+ Canine RPG; Accepting!)

Postby Cole Phelps » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 am

Username: dazzlepossum .
Character Name: Aries
Breed: Dog; Husky/Wolf
Appearance: lean and small, his long fur is torn and ripped. He is fully grey with amber eyes. It looks as though he has gotten into one too many fights.
Personality: He is really quiet and fearful of everything. Rarely talking, he fades into the crowd.
Last edited by Cole Phelps on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
COME AT ME BRO.

Formerly dazzlepossum. :B

All pets for Trade! Check it out, I'm not picky.
Cole Phelps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheppie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 am

"It was none of your faults, a mutt over there hunger's over powdered his mind and he attacked the bear causing it to fall on your brother" Rosca barked. He didn't want to fight after all the rabies dogs began to yip. Rosca looked at both dogs,"If we don't get out of here we will fall prey to the rabies dogs."
♥ Wonderful art from Neara ♥

Sheppie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:54 am

{{ Museiest? Hmmm, ha ha, well okay then, I hope that's a good thing c: I highly doubt the whole forum though! XDD I haven't done this in a while, this is my first RP since I got back to CS, but I still got a hang of it n_n. I'll reply in a bit in this post. Im'ma eat. I'm going to have one of my characters interact. }}

╔═════════════════════╗
She/Her || INFP || Artist
Dying Inside || Hermit

╚═════════════════════╝
Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ragemonster » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

Alice's ear twitched to the East, where the sound of exited yipping was becoming louder. "He's right," she said at last. "We need to leave. Now. They're coming." With a worried glance in the direction of the noise, she darted over to her brother's still form. "Someone help me," she said anxiously, grabbing her brother's scruff gently with her teeth.
ragemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolvine » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:58 am

"That bear's skull is as thick as a trunk. I doubt its dead. And no thank you. I know more about this terrain than all of you put together." Mersonas's eyes flashed and he turned to look at Alice. He towered over her, and even in a weakened state he was still intimidating. "Some gratitude! If it wasn't for me you'd both be dead. He would have died a slower, more painful death. I could have led it straight to you. I'll have you know I don't risk my life to try and save every wretch that comes here. In fact, most of the time I've watched their destruction with amusement." Snarling, he turned and stormed off. No point in wasting his breath. The other dog had a point; his wound would make him a target, and would slow him down. It was essential to catch whatever he found here. "Good luck finding water."

(Proly late, but I'm too lazy to edit XD)
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ragemonster » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 am

Alice barred her fangs at the dog as he left. "Good riddance," she snarled through a mouthful of fur.
ragemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheppie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:03 am

Rosca trotted over to Alice and helped pick up the dead dog. "Are you gonna come with us?" He asked the other dog threw a mouth full of fur. He's eyes darted back and forth watching where the sound was coming from. I hope they don't come to fast! He thought
♥ Wonderful art from Neara ♥

Sheppie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:18 am

-Selene- wrote:Username: -Selene-
Character Name: Salem
Breed: Rough collie/Border collie/Shepard/Greyhound/Irish Wolfhound
Appearance: <3

Username: -Selene-
Character Name: Trixi
Breed: Border collie/Shepard/Sheltie/Golden retriever
Appearance: <3

(puppy-dog. Also if I'm accepted could someone give me a recap of sorts so I know what going on?)

Accepted. :)
From what I know, a couple of dogs are trying to take down a bear and an infected dog has recently joined.
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TealTea » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 am

((I think I'll be taking my character out for now; having some issues getting into character. :\
We'll just say that her hunger won out and she went to go find food rather than fight it. :D))
ImageImage
TealTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 am

Audioslave! wrote:

Jade ~ Kelpie/Blue Heeler Crossbreed.
Hiding in the darkest slumber,
Boiling to the surface.
Crawling on your skin discomfort,
Makes you brake and run and stumble fall.

Jade growled, a long low growl from the back of her throat. "It didn't help Diablo. Go to the fight! Your strong, help them! I would go, but in my old age I would be more of a burden than a help." She turned to look at Diablo, her grizzled tail swaying back and forth lightly, milky eyes showing her desperation. She saw Diablo give a curt nod before bounding off.

Left on her own Jade slipped into the streets as well. Following her nose towards teh scent of rat. Dead rat, but only recently. She looked the body over when she found it, looking for rotten flesh. The kill was recent, and it had obviously been killed by another rat as it had a number of small scratches on it's face, throat, and shoulders, as well as a slash across the belly that must have been the death of it. She picked it up gingerly and headed back to her den.

A looking in view too long on the outside
Desperate plans make sense to the low life
A looking in view too long on the outside
Desperate plans make sense to the low life

Diablo ~ Kelpie/Coyote/Doberman Pinscher Crossbreed.
Take a look at what we've become,
Nothing more than silhouettes of,
A pretty family, on a postcard, picture perfect,
I don't want it!

Diablo sifted his feet wearily. Jade was forever asking him to do things to help others. |In his world it didn't work that way. It was a dog eat dog world, every dog for themselves so to speak. But he owed Jade his life and could never express him gratitude, so when she asked him to help the other dogs he simply nodded and trotted out into the streets, following his nose, and eventually his ears to the fight.

He eyed the bear carefully. A bulky black bear, a boar from the looks of it. It had a thick hide, with stocky legs and a short neck. If Diablo planned on bringing the bear down he had to be swift, and his aim true. The half-coyote took a deep breath, making sure he was downwind then launched from the shadows. Sinking his teeth into the bears throat, before pulled out and attacking a hind leg. He didn't know if he had damaged the bear's windpipe, or bit deep enough for the animal to bleed out but he hoped he had. He sank his fangs into a tendon on the back left leg, raipping out a chunk of flesh before backing away again, the meat cliutched in his jaws.

So I hold my breath 'till my heart explodes
'Cause this is how it is and this is how it goes
You can steal my body but you can't steal my soul
'Cause this is how it is and this is how it goes

(Assuming the bear is a black bear, I also left enough room for you guys to decide whether the animal dies or not. Don't want to be a killjoy.)

(This was one page five, and as far as I know it did not even get acknowledeged.)

███ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ the kami to my shin ] ████
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me