Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Behind The Water | A Cat Roleplay (Open)

Postby hellkit » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:13 am

Username: hellkit
Name: Mystic-Night
Sexuality: Non
Power(Not needed but preferred):can manipulate shadows,fire and ice
Personality:can be a bit cold and standoffish at first but is vary kind and gently. She is especially protective of kits and younger cats.
History: As a young kit she was the familiar of a kind hearted old witch when the witch died, Mystic was taken to an animal shelter before she got away she was spayed and had one front paw declawed causing it to became crippled and her to walk with a limp this in turn made it harder to catch any food or to get away form enemies, because of this she was easily caught by an old wizard who used her for many experiments which gave her the powers she has as a result of one experiment she has became unable to feel a romantic attachment to ant-one or any other emotions one would feel for ones mate, it has also made her vary fearful of both other animals and humans this causes her to be vary standoffish and even aggressive to others she does not know
Appearance: A black coated she-cat with dark purple nearly black stripes along her back, tail, and legs. She has a lighter nearly white purple color on the tips on her ears, tail, paws, muzzle, and underfur
Crush:non
Mate:non
Offspring: can not have
Last edited by hellkit on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellkit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juniper1324 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:24 am

Username: Juniper1324
Name: Fireheart
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power(Not needed but preferred): Fire Breather
Personality: Fireheart is, mostly, cool and composed. Unless somebody gets her into a temper. Her tempers aren’t flame, they are ice. Fireheart has a great love for kits, and will stop at nothing to keep those she loves safe. She loves sparring, mostly just being in action. She is incredibly battle-smart, logical, and great at strategizing. She is very sociable, knowledgeable, and is fiercely loyal.
History: She was born into a small clan of just family members. She had her father, mother, sisters and brothers, plus her maternal uncle. Her father’s name was Amat, her mother’s name was Juniperberry. She had two sisters and two brothers. Pinefrost, Foxfur, Splatterpelt, and Snowstorm. Her uncle’s name was Skycoat. They were a happy family, living on their own in the middle of nowhere. Her mother taught her how to fight, her father taught her how to strategize, and her uncle taught her how to hunt and have fun. Then, when she was 24 months old, Skycoat and Snowstorm died in a hunting accident. 2 months later, her family was killed by another rogue clan. The only reason she is alive is because she wasn’t there the day her family was attacked. Her mother had sent her out scouting and mapping their territory. So she returned the next day to find her entire family dead. Instead of falling directly into grief, she gathered up everything she needed and started exploring their world. She joined a few clans, left them a few months later, until she came to this clan.
Appearance: Image
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: Can she already be a part of the clan? Or do I have to do the whole joining process.
Juniper1324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 am

hellkit wrote:Username: hellkit
Name: Mystic-Night
Sexuality: Non
Power(Not needed but preferred):can control plant life, manipulate shadows,fire and ice she can also fly
Personality:can be a bit cold and standoffish at first but is vary kind and gently. She is especially protective of kits and younger cats.
History: As a young kit she was the familiar of a kind hearted old witch when the witch died, Mystic was taken to an animal shelter before she got away she was spayed and had one front paw declawed causing it to became crippled and her to walk with a limp this in turn made it harder to catch any food or to get away form enemies, because of this she was easily caught by an old wizard who used her for many experiments which gave her the powers she has as a result of one experiment she has became unable to feel to romantic feelings or any other emotions one would feel for ones mate, it has also made her vary fearful of both other animals and humans this causes her to be vary standoffish and even aggressive to others she does not know
Appearance: A black coated she-cat with dark purple nearly black stripes along her back, tail, and legs. She has a lighter nearly white purple color on the tips on her ears, tail, paws, muzzle, and underfur
Crush:non
Mate:non
Offspring: can not have

its a bit mary-sue-ish, edit maybe?

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

i like animals, art, music, & reading
i like talking so feel free to pm me

here's my (trade thread!)
demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:39 am

Juniper1324 wrote:Username: Juniper1324
Name: Fireheart
Power(Not needed but preferred): Fire Breather
Personality: Fireheart is, mostly, cool and composed. Unless somebody gets her into a temper. Her tempers aren’t flame, they are ice. Fireheart has a great love for kits, and will stop at nothing to keep those she loves safe. She loves sparring, mostly just being in action. She is incredibly battle-smart, logical, and great at strategizing. She is very sociable, knowledgeable, and is fiercely loyal.
History: She was born into a small clan of just family members. She had her father, mother, sisters and brothers, plus her maternal uncle. Her father’s name was Amat, her mother’s name was Juniperberry. She had two sisters and two brothers. Pinefrost, Foxfur, Splatterpelt, and Snowstorm. Her uncle’s name was Skycoat. They were a happy family, living on their own in the middle of nowhere. Her mother taught her how to fight, her father taught her how to strategize, and her uncle taught her how to hunt and have fun. Then, when she was 24 months old, Skycoat and Snowstorm died in a hunting accident. 2 months later, her family was killed by another rogue clan. The only reason she is alive is because she wasn’t there the day her family was attacked. Her mother had sent her out scouting and mapping their territory. So she returned the next day to find her entire family dead. Instead of falling directly into grief, she gathered up everything she needed and started exploring their world. She joined a few clans, left them a few months later, until she came to this clan.
Appearance: Image
Other: Can she already be a part of the clan? Or do I have to do the whole joining process.

Other sections: yes! don't worry :D accepted WOO im exited

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juniper1324 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Fireheart|Location: Forest --> camp|Tags: Open|OOC: Anybody want to talk with her?

Fireheart stalked her prey silently. She had already caught a rabbit, which she would bring to camp, but she was currently stalking a fat vole. It was just sitting there, begging to be eaten. She waited for it to turn away then leapt, claws outstretched. She landed on it, held it for a second while it squirmed under her paws, then opened her mouth. Fire erupted from it, roasting the creature. Then she chomped down on it, swallowing pieces and leaving nothing but guts and bones behind. Then she ran back to her previous kill, this one not roasted. She picked up the large hare by the scruff of the neck and trotted back to camp.

When she got there she dropped the rabbit in the kill pile and walked to a nice bit of rock. She lay down on the sun-heated rock and purred softly at it's warmth. She smiled at a cat sitting near her. "Hello, how are you?"
Juniper1324

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abass » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Username: Abass
Name: Sonny
Sexuality: Lesbian
Power(Not needed but preferred): able to heal with tears (cannot bring others back to life)
Personality: very kind to strangers and friends, but closed off. When close, she is blunt and does not sugar coat, basically shows her real thoughts. Is a flighter not a fighter
History: Growing up she had loving human owners, but were breeders. Shes seen generations get taken away from family, and met her first love there, but she was taken and mated with by a tomcat thus ending their relationship. She one day overhears her owners talking about mating her and with being a lesbian, she runs away to escape the situation.
Appearance:Image
abass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 am

Username: Perfect Drift
Name: Snow Bird, goes by Bird/Birdie
Power: Is a kitty version of Elsa, to be brief. Except the fact that she can't build snowmen or humongous castles or even giant ice monsters. If she's upset the ground around her paws with turn white with frost and when she breathes there's the 'cloud'.
Personality: Snowy bird is a very energetic and goofy cat. She doesn't act her age, ever, and was ridiculed often by her friends for not taking anything seriously
History: She was born to two feral parents and experimented on as a kit. She's scared of her power and often tries to hide it from others. Being scared never sits well with her and she can get more standoffish than usual if she thinks she screwed up.
Crush: Open
Mate: No
OffspringProbably wouldn't be the best mother ;~;

Username: Perfect Drift
Name: Jigsaw
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Has telepathy and can only minorly sense other's thoughts
Personality: He is very eager to help and brave. Jigsaw enjoys a challenge and is quick to try and impress his clanmates. He's very thoughtful and understanding, but has a phobia of shrews. He gets creeped out by their weirdly long noses.
History: He was a housepet before joining the clan, he figured out the clan had abilities like he did and decided to leave his housefolk's nest. He still needs to be trained as he has been a kittypet his whole life.
Crush: Open
Mate: No
OffspringNone at the moment
Last edited by drift. on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:13 am

aLL ACCEPTED! OOohhh so manty people <3

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:58 am

[ 🔥 ]______________[ patchfur ]______________[ 🔥 ]

🔺 Tags:Feather 🔺 Location:Feather's Den 🔺 Crush: 🔺 Male 🔺 Second In Command 🔺 Calico Cat 🔺

PatchFur let a simple nod at Feather's Request. "I don't see why i can't. I am to be loyal to you after all." He nodded his head in respect before lowering himself onto his haunch to sit. His tail swerved around to sit beside him and his green eyed gaze watched Feather carefully looking for emotion. Though his face gave almost no emotion you could see the twinkle in his eye of amusement and actual joy. He licked his muzzle quietly before turning his gaze away twisting around to watch the other cat's gathering patrols before he turned to look back at Feather. "I'm sorry for calling you that. Especially in front of the entire Clan. I was stupid and let it slip my mind." he let a small chuckle to break the silence after his statement then looked away embarrassed by his own stupid actions.

((Sorry! My little sister was playing around on here and deleted a lot of my bookmarks. I was searching threads and noticed this was familiar and i found it again. I have updated my form, and post since then as i have a lot more experience with Roleplaying now haha. Anyway now that that's settled everything has been updated to what i usually do and i can continue with the Rp as usual! (I have also bookmarked this topic again and won't be letting my sister browse on here.))
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am

"You made a simple mistake, don't worry. We all make on eventually."
She looked away, her past flickering everywhere in her mind.
"We are lucky to have you as our deputy. I'm glad to see you so happy." She moved to give Patchfur room in her nest, the frosty air leaking into the den through the lichen door cover. Her purr escaped before she could stop it, eyes gleaming. Though to hide what she was thinking, her eyes turned a white with gray specks. Her fur changing to black with silver specks, almost matching her eyes.

(It's totally fine! There alot of people now, but so many are inactive! ahhhhh DX)

deviantart (clickable!)

toyhouse(clickable!)

any pronouns

demus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes