The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Mist- Wolf pack rp (ACCEPTING! PLEASE JOIN!)

Postby AshRain22! » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:38 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Infernum, Chestnut
"I don't mind," Blaze said unsure. "Maybe we should go back to camp to tell Rook that you are okay he seemed really worried about you," Blaze said after a moment of thinking about what they should do but she still didn't really know.
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//tags: Terra//
"So," Karasu spoke in a nervous attempt at conversation. "How..how are you?"
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 am

Chestnut
"Hmm" She said after a moment, "If we are quick I doubt he would mind. And don't you think he would be happier with you if you brought home some fresh kill?" Shed added, bumping the other wolf with her tail playfully. "Besides the rabbit hill is the safest place around, It was only dangerous because it was so close to dusk border but now that we've merged there is nothing to worry about." She smiled encouragingly at the other hunter. The more Chestnut thought about it the more a hunt felt like a good idea to get her mind off recent events.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 am

Rook
Rook sniffed the air and bristled, there were no clouds in the sky yet but he could feel the oncoming storm deep in his bones. He looked to the sea, all looked calm, but ocean storms came on fast with little warning. The alpha looked around and gave a low howl, a summoning call for the beta's to come see him.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:41 am

Blazing Flame
Gender|Female|Rank|Hunter|Tags| Infernum, Chestnut
"Sure let's hunt then," Blaze agreed. There was no point in going back to camp if they didn't bring back any prey with them really and it's not like it would be that hard to pick up a couple rabbits there. "What do you think Infernum?" she asked keen to include the other hunter.

Falling Rain
Gender|Female|Rank|Beta|Tags| Rook, any other betas
Hearing her alpha Rook's howl echo through the clearing Rain got to her feet quietly from where she had been sitting each step graceful despite her frame which was significantly bulkier than her sisters and walked over to stand in front of him. .
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 am

Infernum nodded, smiling that the girls were getting along. "Let's go." He said hurridly, hearing his alpha howling. Rain scent was high in the air, so it would be best to get back as soon as possible.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shwazzup » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:16 am

~ K o d i ~
Tags;; None Gender;; Female Rank;; Hunter Pack;; Moonstar

Kodi slowly opened her eyes, narrowing them, shielding the bright rays of warm sunlight. Kodi's pelt fluffed out as a shiver went down her spine, feeling somewhat and unnaturally cold. She huffed and stood up, shaking out her fluffy brown pelt. Kodi padded outside of her nest, feeling well rested, yet unsettled. The mist. She thought, It's getting closer. Kodi shook the thoughts out of her head and padded out of her den, gazing around the camp. Everything looked normal, yet felt so different since the mist had arrived; she didn't like it, no one did.
▬▬▬{ тнє ѕσυℓ тнαт ѕєєѕ }▬▬▬▬
--

shwazzup here!
Feel free to ever PM
me if you ever wanna
talk! I am an average
teenager who loves
fishing, canoeing,
hockey, and archery!
Good Day~
--

" Y o u - c a n ' t - t h r o w - m e - t o - t h e - w o l v e s , t h e y - c o m e - w h e n - I - c a l l . "

▬▬▬{ мαу ѕσмєтιмєѕ ωαℓк }▬▬▬

shwazzup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 am

Terra smiled secretely at the akward brute. "I'm good, you?" She rebuted, looking up at him.

Nix awoke when her pups started whining. "Shush, little ones." She muttered to her pups, licking her daugher's head. A hungry grumble alerted the female that it was time to eat, so former alpha of dawn pack stood, shaking out her pelt. Walking out, she nodded respectfully to rook before taking a rabbit and returning to her den, eating her food as the pups suckled.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:37 pm

ScarletHart(Rook)
He walched as his Betas came to him and when it seemed like most of them had assembled he addressed them, "there is a big storm coming in, we need to prepare the camp. I'm not sure how much snow we will get but I have a feeling the winds will be bellowing in from the sea. Get ever wolf acounted for then begin moving any extra prey into the dens. Make sure the elders and the queens have enough food and water in case it lasts a while. Then report back to me." He said.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:36 am

Raven's Call (Karasu)//male//omega//tags: Terra//
Karasu smiled, trying to hide how ridiculously and unreasonably happy he was. "Just, the same, I guess." he replied coolly, or at least what he thought was cool and calm.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups