More Than Life Itself (Wolf Romance) Accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: More Than Life Itself (Wolf Romance) Accepting!

Postby Devorah » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:14 am

Akiva nodded, flicking her tail "Rabbit it is." She grinned with mock evil, then said "They've probably gotten lazy by now; easy pickings!"

The she-wolf began to trot, but quickly picked up the pace to a steady lope- fast enough to get to the usual spot in a timely fashion.The 'usual' spot was a little clearing with a seasonal stream close by. Rabbits and other rodents loved it. So did Akiva because, one, it was really a lovely place, and two, there was lots of prey.

((Hope you don't mind me adding some scenery))
I believe in the Sparkly Pink Unicorn. Image

Devorah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mistwolf3 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 am

Anay laughed and ran after Akiva. It didn't even occur to her that once upon a time Akiva had come from a different pack than she had. Of course, she wasn't born to the Shadow Ridge pack either: she'd been adoptd into it, courtesy of Dark Eyes. So it seemed strange to her when she heard other wolves talk bad about the opposite pack. To her, it was all the same.
She sniffed the air like Dark Eyes had taught her to do, smelling for the sweet gamey scent of rabbit. She caught a hint and her lips parted in a smile.
"Akiva," she whispered. "This way."
"Today's forecast: 70% chance of science!"~Adam Savage, Mythbusters

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devorah » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:34 am

Akiva gave a quick nod of her head to Anay and began to follow the little white wolf, matching her pace. The woods around them still looked bare, though some plants had flower and leaf buds. Proof that the trees had managed to crawl out of winter alright. The larger prey would migrate closer to pack territory now, and Akiva could almost wriggle with excitement at the prospect of taking part in a group hunt. This energy transferred itself to her current hunt: rabbits. Akiva opened her mouth slightly, scenting the air. "Seems like there is a small rabbit warren up ahead, and a little to the left."
I believe in the Sparkly Pink Unicorn. Image

Devorah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:09 am

mistwolf3 wrote:Rose shook her head sadly.
"The deathof his father was the worst thing that could have happened to him. I think that old wolf was the only thing keeping him sane. He never liked the idea of combining the packs. Maybe we should go and find him."

Tristan nodded in agreement. "Exactly what I mean. When that old wolf died his son just about lost it, you never know what he's going to do or when he's going to do it, and I just don't want my pack to get hurt by some physcopath trying to tear us all apart again."
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mistwolf3 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:41 am

Rose noticed the way that Trista spoke against the Shadow Ridge's son.
"Tristan," she said gently. "He may be somewhat misled, but I don't think he's phsycopahtic. Besides, he is still the son of an alpha, and deserves the respect that his lineage demands. He just needs to be dealt with gently."

Anay followed Akiva, her tail lashing back and forth in excitement. She was a year old now, and that meant she'd be allowed to take part in the first group hunt of the season that the alphas lead. She had been trained by Dark Eyes in hunthing and she knew she was ready. She would be right there with the pack on their first hunt.
She crept through the bushes and spotted the rabbit she had scented. She looked over at Akiva, signaling silently to her that their prey was in eyeshot.
"Today's forecast: 70% chance of science!"~Adam Savage, Mythbusters

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:07 am

Tristan sighed deeply, as if greatly concerned, and liked his mate's chek softly. "I know my love, I know. I just have trouble trusting that skallywag." He said softy, eyes serious.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

(bump)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

(bump)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 am

(bump)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chris Farley #1 fan » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:58 am

Kristen smiled at Dark Eyes and walked right next to him, practicly touching him. The sun was creeping light through the trees and a cool breeze was flowing. She felt like this was paradise. She smelt other animals and figured that must be the river. She loked at Dark Eyes and said " The river is just up ahead" and she started walking a little faster than the rest of the trip. She looked back a few times to see if she was close enough to Dark Eyes and finally came across the river.
I used to be wolf~luver until i was Mare the taco and then I was Blu<3 XD
Chris Farley #1 fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me