πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:52 am

Kaash - Indian Wolf - Samurai - Seaside Pack
Chasea Shore | Open, near Amarok
Kaash got to his paws seeing Amarok move back in the direction of the shipwreck. He got to his feet and moved his way onto the sand and crossed towards the direction of Amarok. He wasn't afraid to show him is location, he had no reason to. "Is that...fun?" Kaash asked as he approached. He knew the wolf was a guard and he knew that chasing the pests away was a useful one, but having never been a guard he had never needed to or felt the want to chase away the foxes and coyotes. "You are a guard? Is a guard fun?" he asked. He enjoyed his role in the pack a lot and he wondered if others shared his same opinion.

Kimber - Koolie - Huner - Dog Pack
Camp | Pack, Kryptonite
Kimber listened partially to the pack's convocation and also to Kryptonite as he explained the conversation. "Ka mao momo?" the Koolie tilted her head and looked directly at him, trying to work out what it meant, completely skipping over the other names. "Hey, I like that. That sounds like some fun ritual!" She wagged her tail. "Ka Mao Momo!" She chanted with joy.
Catching her over-excitement, she took a breath and looked back towards the pack, she wanted to help out and suggest ideas like everyone else. "What about the Rapids Pack? Or Coastal Pack? Or Brackish pack?.." she started suggesting ideas but was getting far too into it and once more had to forcefully close her own mouth, she could had probably gone for an alterity.

Last bumped by Sadies on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:52 am.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me