The Great Migration (Dinosaur rp) OPEN + ACCEPTING!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Great Migration (Dinosuar rp) OPEN-1 more to start!

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm

With:No one
Relationship:
Shadow wandered around, staying at a safe distance from other dinosaurs. He was perfectly sure that very few dinosaurs liked raptors, and to avoid wrath, he stayed away. His mind always told him that it made to most sense to wait until they were all gone, and take even the tiniest pieces of meat left behind. He avoided two bad things that way, fighting and starvation.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ever After » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Zeke woke up very suddenly but just curled into a tighter ball and fell back asleep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
~Albert Einstein

I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.
~Ralph Ellison

Tomorrow is fresh, with no mistakes in it.
~L.M. Montgomery

I am told to just be myself, but as much as I have practiced the impression, I am still no good at it.
~Robert Brault

There is just one life for each of us: our own.
~Euripides

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
...Ever After

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 pm

A I L I S }} female young adult carnotaurus • loner • single

Hearing a rumble that called her position out, she lowered her head slightly as she moved back into the view of the male. Her amber eyes gazed up at him from where she stood, studying the brute before her. Ailis had been sure that she was alone after the death of her parents and nestlings, that she was a singular giant predator among the masses of herbivores. It appears that she was wrong-- that she wasn't alone in this massive desert. Her gaze traveled upwards towards a hill, where a group of velociraptors watched the two of them with an uneasiness that was easy to scent. She snorted at them quietly, her eyes training back on the male, and eventually falling down on the deceased creature he was feasting upon. Ailis shifted her weight nervously between her bipeds, a timid and more inquisitive growl escaping her jaws. She didn't want to let her guard down around this brute, for he was much larger than herself and if it was hostile, she doubted that a fight would lean toward her favour.

{{ooc here}}
[
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:09 pm

[Time skip to about an hour or so before dawn]

Scar wrote:Age: Adult
Species: Carnoturus
Mate: Not interested
With: Ailis

He watches the female come out from behind the rocks and snorts a little, very much interested in her due to the fact that for one she was female and for another that she proved his thoughts of him being alone false. Scar can smell her discomfort and wariness, he can also see by the way she moved that she was scared of him. He glances over towards the raptors that watched them and growls at them, lunging forward on swift legs to snatch up yet another as a snack. After eating half the carcus and a few raptors, Scar decides to let the female have the last of the meat since his hunger was now somewhat satisfied. He goes over to the half eaten body and grabs it up in his jaws before slowly making his way over to Ailis, moving slow as to not startle her, and once he got close enough, he drops the meat before her. Scar's instincts were to court the female, even though it wasn't breeding season, so he tries his best by giving her the meat and walking away to chase the raptors off.
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 pm

She took a small step back as the male slowly neared with the carcass grasped tightly in his jaws, but otherwise stood her ground. The movement didn't seem threatening, at least not to her. Not at this moment. It was a bit of a surprise as the male dropped the remains in front of her tense form before turning around swiftly and chasing off the observing raptors. As some distance was returned between herself and the bull carnotaur, she lowered her snout to the carcass and sniffed at it a bit before opening her mouth and snapping her razor-like teeth down on the meat, jerking her head back and pulling a decent chunk of flesh and muscle from the carcass. She worked this down before leaning in for another chomp, moving one foot up onto the carcass to hold it steady while she ripped into it yet again.

{{ooc here}}
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm

He scares off the other raptors that were hanging around the edges waiting for a chance to snatch up some meat. Scar snorts and makes wide circles around where Ailis was eating, scaring the raptors away as they get closer. The male glances over at the female as he circles, scanning her up and down with his eyes to try and determine her age. By the colors and size of her, she must be older than a child, but younger than a full adult. Scar snorts a little and returns to his chasing of raptors, grabbing one here or there.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

The young adult carnotaurus actually felt alive for once-- this was the first thing that could even be considered a meal that she'd had in weeks. While she could feel the gaze of the bull on her scales, it didn't bother her all that much anymore. Much being the key word. Ailis was still slightly wary of the male, merely from instinct telling her that he could be a danger, but for now she was ignoring it. Glancing up, she felt a growly chuckle rise from somewhere in her body. The sight of the large carnotaur change the miniature raptors around was slightly amusing.

{{ooc here}}
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flame-Eye » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm

EDIT:: SHOOT! Sorry >.<!

Name:
Lucius

Nickname:
Nickle

Species:
Stygimoloch

Herd Member

Crush:
None~

Mate:
None~

Offspring:
None~

Family:
All his family were lost during a sudden Acrocanthosaur spike in his area, he and his brother escaped along side a few others but Nick left the splinter group to join the herd.

Personality:
Quiet yet authoritative when desired. He is also very childish and loves to hang around with the younger generations than he. He becomes very moody and grumpy during the mating season (ya-know, him being in the Pachy family ^^)

History:
Fairly normal childhood... Up until his teenage years where he accidently fathered a clutch to a very young female. For which his father, leader of the herd, gave him a dear beating and destroyed the eggs. Nick still owns the scars to from his father's spikes this day ...

Other:
Not really... (Unless I've missed something XD!) I'm really looking forward to this RP :')

[Sorry about that >.<! Also, I enjoy drawing: especcially draconic and dinosaurid creatures :3! I'm in love with dinosaurs... SO if you need any artwork done for the RP I'll be willing to lend a hand :)?]
Last edited by Flame-Eye on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flame-Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

[@Flame-Eye - The answers to the bolded words go where the italiced word is, move the answers and you're accepted (:]

Time skip to dawn! Everybody up!

Talkin wrote:Age: Adult
Species: Iguanodon
Mate: No one
With: The herd

He groans as the newly emerging sun shines on his face, wanting to sleep more, but he knows the herd can't stay here much longer, carnivores were lerking and they had to get moving. Talkin yawns and stands, stretching out and shaking his thick hide before letting out a loud wake-up call, "Rise and shine! Everybody up! Let's get going again!" He bellows loudly for the herd to wake up and get moving, "Only a few more days till we reach the Nesting Grounds! Water is only a few hours away so lets move!"

Tiger Lilly wrote:Age: Adult
Species: Parasaurolophus
With: The herd + Ducky

The female twitches at the sound of the wake-up call, yawning and lifting her head with a wary groan, everyone could use a good full day's rest, but she knows there are dangers so she nudges the two little dinosaurs beside her, "Wake up little ones, its time to go."

Skye wrote:Age: Adult
Species: Styracosaurus
Mate: None
With: The herd + Fawn

Like the others, she groans as she lifts her large body off the tough ground and stretches, nudging Fawn a little, "Time to go Fawn, don't want to be left behind do you?" She starts forward as the rest of the herd starts moving, everyone was still rather sluggish, but the pace speeds up at the mention of water.

He looks to the sky as the sun starts to rise, but then turns his head as he hears a faint bellow from the herd ahead of him, "The herd is on the move." He starts towards the sound of the bellow, following the tracts left by the herd as well. Scar turns and looks back at the female curiously, "Are you coming? There's always a straggler that doesn't wake up fast enough." He doesn't really want to leave the female, he had just found her and was almost scared of loosing her. The male wasn't very worried about another male coming and stealing her, that much was almost impossible, he was mostly worried that she doesn't want anything to do with him.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Ailis was just finishing the carcass the bull had offered her when a faint, distant bellow reached her ears. That must be the herd, no? Glancing at the sky, she frowned a bit upon seeing the rising sun. With the sun came scorching conditions.. and made the desert both a undesirable place to be and a wonderful food source. The heat killed more than the predators themselves, especially when the herbivores have gone this long without water. Even so, she didn't like traveling in the heat of the day. Her head turned to the male when he spoke, her large skull tilting to the side. He wondered if she was coming with him? Mulling over this for a moment, she trotted forward. ".. I'll come." Ailis responded, trotting to catch up.

A I O N }} male adult iguanodon • herd member • single

The bull glanced up, hearing the bellow from the leader of the herd. Moving already? While this didn't surprise him, he was slightly reluctant to force himself up.. but once he was upon his feet, he slowly lumbered toward the direction in which it seemed Talkin would be leading them. They were headed to the lake, it seemed. One of the few places in this desert where water collected. Aion groaned slightly at the thought of water. How long since they last even saw a puddle?

{{ooc here}}
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me