Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Thu May 04, 2017 7:59 am

"Under...?" was the only thing Cybil could think about. What little progress she made coming to grips with her situation had been shattered. Cybil slowly laid on her side, curling into a ball. She didn't say or do anything besides breathing and blinking. She was totally shut down.
~~
Mary stared at Amorette and Vojak, a bit unsure what they were planning. She didn't want anything to do with them anymore, let alone taking out his stitches. But if she sassed them now, they might try to keep her and send her family away. "Henry, you know where my supplies are." said Mary, "I'll have to check Vojak's leg to make sure it's ready." Alessa sensed Mary's uncertainty. She sat right next to her, watching Vojak like a hawk. Henry ever so slightly nodded and walked under the deck with the pups. The group returned with a small pair of scissors; that's all that would be needed. Mary assessed Vojak's wound. "It looks just fine." she stated, "Be still, please." She took the scissors from Henry and gently cut the stitches, then removed them. "That's all she wrote..." said Mary, giving a nod.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Fri May 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Ran gave a vigourous nod, her whole body shaking. "Yes, yes, but I've never let myself get caught in this bad of a storm..." The churning feeling in her stomach was in rythm with the rocking ship. She took a seat on a small cushion and stared forward. She needed to concentrate... it was going to be hard maintaining her crew if the storm got bad;
a strong enough wind could slice her creatures in half.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Sat May 06, 2017 1:13 am

"Yes under, it is a very beautiful place below the waters. It's more than just darkness and foreign creatures." It smiled, pulling her close. "If you have a desire one day you may be able to roam the waters as one with my kind. Loyalty is required. So do not panic, youngun."

♦ ♦ ♦

Vojak studied Mary and ignored the hostility radiating from Mary. He side-sat, extending the limb for easier access. her cooperation was pleasing. "Ah, why thank you," He said, as they were cut. "feels a lot better now." As each suture was cut, he flexed his paws.

Amorette observed hopefully. Their suppressed actions was smart ones in her eyes. Vojak didn't seem upset and once the stitches were out she started collecting the barrels and other treasures being traded. Vojak nodded and flicked his tail towards the old timers. "Go ahead take them all, it was nice doing business with you."

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

"Okay, okay, okay." Mortimer answered back. "If you say so." Shuffling his paws he tucked his tail around his paws. "If you say so. I'll believe you." Hesitating he was cut off from speaking again.

"We better be okay. If this flimsy thing breaks in the waves, you'll be good as dead." Pausing she glanced over to Mortimer, refraining from the rest of her comment. Entering the same quarters as them all she settled down. "But of course, we all hope that doesn't happen!" Rolling her eyes, the saber dropped to the deck.

Timidly he glared back at the savaged feline. "It's okay." He dipped his head to the Captain. "If anything goes wrong, I have some knowledge, I can help out."

"No you can't, you don't know anything!" Chokka spat back at him. "You just a swabber! Plus you can't tell position from a rain storm!"

"Lightening storm!" Mortimer spat back, standing up for himself. Wearily,, picking oneself up his lips curled back at her. Only to sit back down when she gave him a very, very dirty look. Turning away, he placed his back to her. "Never mind then."
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat May 06, 2017 7:30 am

"I'm not one of you." scowled Cybil, "I'm a dog, I belong with my own kind. I want to go home." She shook her head some and flicked her ear.
~~
"I'm glad you feel better." said Mary softly, "Be careful not to scratch too hard." She collected Cynthia and Vincent, then practically ran onto the new ship. Henry and Maria took the other three little pups and Alessa waited until they got onto the new ship. Tiger grinned and nodded to Vojak. "Thank ye!" he barked. He crossed onto his ship, and lastly Alessa crossed. Tiger took away the plank and set off.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me