The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby skyfaII » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:52 pm

(sorry for the delay in responses D:)

arika | she/they | 6 yrs | fighter | empathy | tags:

Seconds of silence stretched into minutes, and the tension in the air grew palpable. Arika beared the quiet a bit before lurching to her feet. Determined not to glance at Hakurie's nest, she bolted for the exit. She burst out into the snow, filling her lungs with the cool air. Cold attacked her paws and her fur; she let the sensation clear her mind for a few seconds, then, aware of her growling stomach, she bounded over to the prey pile.

vixen | she/they | 2 yrs | loner | fox shifting | tags: Lark, Grey,

"We can do whichever you want," Vixen mumbled. A part of them was delighted Lark was so friendly towards them, but the rest was still shaking the sleep out of itself. She scrunched up her face, stifling a yawn.

(If RPing as a pack wolf, Vixen told the pack their name is Tamar)

juden | he/neo | 4 yrs | scout | plant manipulation | tags: stormy, alaska

Juden barked one sharp laugh. "You're lucky Val isn't that scary. Any other Alpha would have pinned you to the ground."
A speck of yellow flashed in the corner of his eye, and as he turned to inspect, he saw that it was a tiny daisy. Be sniffed the petals in confusion; daisies didn't bloom in winter. Almost of their own accord, Juden's eyes glanced to Alaska, and found that she was smiling shyly at him. He blinked at her, bewildered. Why was she so friendly all of a sudden?

Asa | he/they/it | 1.5 yrs | scout | cell healing | tags: Lilian | SEMI-PASSIVE

(sleeping, will have a nightmare in a bit)/quote]

Nivas | he/him | 1.5 yrs | hunter | water manipulation | FODDER
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:35 pm

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes

skyfaII: it's fine)

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male finished.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes shivered. She continued to shiver as she closed her eyes. A whine she couldn't stop slipped loose, then finally she went uconscious. Finally merciful sleep came to claim her, and she sighed.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/Uriel and Matrix

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one hummed a canine sound. "I...as more than friend," he said. He said it only loud enough for Uriel to hear though.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Okay, let's go; we need to find her just in case theres loners out there." She turned to Jeena and Shiranui. "Keep an eye on the rest of them please," she said.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf -out-

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf sighed, "I hope she's in camp..." she multtered.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male came back. The black snout, eared and nosed male said "Here we go," and gave one to Khione.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked at him. She said "I would love to eat with you, but I get the feeling the other three will come over here soon. I think we have to share it." She shook her head a couple times.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup waited for them. He saw Rima and Aqua and the elders talking, so he stayed silent.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Val

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to them both. "She rushed off really quick...Is she alright?" he asked, actuallY feeling worried for her and the unborn pups now.

He then looked to Faustus, asking "Are we supposed to stay here? Or do we go to wherever this Uriel is?" he asked.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and walked. The pink nosed pup reached Lupo and the food.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup fell asleep after a little bit.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:38 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena, Rima
-
He looked at Jeena and then the pack mother "I am on blame too... I didn't see her leaving at all, I am sorry" he said apology and worried about the lost pup. He stood up to sit and looked at Jeena "I could come with you...Four eyes pairs could be better than two" he said.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He flicked his ears as the other wolf spoke "I see you like...like me..." he repeated confused. He was not sure how to answer that or what to say "that's fine...well I guess" he said silently. He was not even thought about relationships or having feelings for others, he could just say that to him, could he?

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Val
-
He looked at Aura "well, that's our decision to make, but I rather leave that fresh prey to those who really need it, like I said earlier there is plenty of older prey in the camp which is needed to be eaten too..." he said looking the smaller preys there.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane, Lily "Dawn"
-
He looked at Zane then at the two she-wolves who arrived at the cliff to meet them "well only our alphas can say if you are allowed to join or which rank you're best at" he responded gently 'we're not really needed any ranks, but more could not be bad either' he thought himself.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He looked over to the other pups there "yeah I know, we will need to share with them, it's not like we could even eat that much together anyway, but we can eat the best parts before they come" he said to the she-pup.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: Alethea ( left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She looked the elder than the dead weasel "ability like Matix? What're her powers?" she asked. She listened to the rest of what the elder needed to say "really? this is not the one they were caught? oh then does that mean that I had very good luck then? found a prey all by myself" she said waving her tail excitedly "Alright, my brother always said that never wasting a good prey" she said sniffing the weasel before took a bite on it "it's good, try it Alethea" she said.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily, Zane, "Sirius"
-
She let the other loner use her thorns to get up to the cliff where the two males were "yes, I can use them like a whip or just protect myself from outside moves" she responded to Lily. She took a few steps to the cliff ground, calling her thorns back her eyes starring at the two males "I am Dawn...If you let me join your pack...I could do that..." she responded a little more unsure than how Lily did.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:14 pm

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes

skyfaII: it's fine)

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male finished.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes shivered. She continued to shiver as she closed her eyes. A whine she couldn't stop slipped loose, then finally she went uconscious. Finally merciful sleep came to claim her, and she sighed.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/Uriel and Matrix

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one nodded. "I...I do," he said, then nodded again at Uriel. "Okay; I'm...going to eat now," he said, and went back to Sebastian.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima, Jeena and Shiranui

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Okay, let's go; we need to find her just in case theres loners out there." She turned to Jeena and Shiranui. "Rima and I wilk be fine; you two need to stay here and make sure the other pups don't leave."

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf -out-

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf sighed, "I hope she's in camp..." she muttered.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male came back. The black snout, eared and nosed male said "Here we go," and gave one to Khione.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded as she looked at him. She said "I would say that's mean...but I'm too hungry. Let's go eat before they get here!" she said, and tagged her tail. She then walked to the boar and pulled off a piece.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup waited for them. He saw Rima and Aqua and the elders talking, so he stayed silent.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Val

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to them both. "She rushed off really quick...Is she alright?" he asked, actuallY feeling worried for her and the unborn pups now.

He then looked to Faustus, saying "Oh, no, I didn't mean to eat. I meant so you can tell Uriel that I'm the new hunter. I guess we could just wait here though. Uriel will be back eventually, right?" he asked.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and walked. The pink nosed pup reached Lupo and the food.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup fell asleep after a little bit.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:18 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura, Val
Askara groans in pain once more, “I’ll leave you two here, I need to go rest” she replies and walks off, hoping her mate would deal with this. She walked to the den her and Val shared. She laid down on the cool floor. ‘Can you pups stop moving for one second?’ She thinks and winces as she feels another kick.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara finished her rabbit and felt uneasy

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore finishes

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups. She sleeps.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois -fainted-

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation nods and waits

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark nods, “I’ll give you a tour then” she says nodding. “Where’d you like to go first?” She asks

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral waits with Kovi. “You’re a great hunting partner. I-id like to hunt with you again soon, if you are okay with that?” She suggested

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey
Jynx nods, “we should go warn the others. Before they eat the prey” she says worriedly. “I’ll do it, go rest” she says and runs back towards camp.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar nods, “hopefully”

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice goes to her den.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar follows

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione takes it. “Thank you!”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:13 am

It wasn't long before night rolled around, and Val watched over his pack from a rock that stood higher than the campground. He knew that there were a lot of wolves who weren't currently feeling good and that Isla and Matix had, had their paws full trying to figure out what had happened, but he still wished to hold this meeting. It would give them a longer time to think about his words, because if they agreed they wouldn't be moving until everyone was feeling better.

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Packmates
Val sighed as he looked out them all, "Everyone, I know some of you are sick and not feeling too well, but I still wish to have this meeting. There are a few things I want you all to think about and until everyone is feeling better we won't make any solid decisions on them." He said pausing and letting everyone get settled in more fully, before continuing.

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Packmates
Grey yawned slightly, his stomach still felt like it was in knots and he really didn't feel like he had the energy to listen to Val. But that would have been rude of him, not to mention the fact that he wasn't the only one who had ended up sick.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Packmates
Kovi watched Val as he spoke, wondering what was so important for their Alpha to be talking even with the wolves who got sick. There were also several new faces around, even a pup he had never seen before. It seemed their pay was just going to keep growing. He glanced to Astral, he was still playing with the idea of telling her how he felt. After their hunting today he felt closer to her than before, but perhaps that was just simply him being weird.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Pack
Lily sat nervously in front of the other wolves, for some reason the alpha had asked that she come to the front and she really didn't like having eyes drawn to her like that. On the bright side is seemed like she wasn't the only one upfront, which meant the others were probably new to the pack as well.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Packmates

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Packmates

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Packmates

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Packmates

Alethea - 14yrs - Elder - Sense's Enemies: Packmates

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family

(ha... posting this cuz the only one that matters right now is Val... i have distractions right now.... -_- )
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Pack mates
Askara stood next to her mate. She felt exhausted. With everything going on as well as her pups nonstop movement, she felt weak. She hid it with a solemn look on her face. “Starting off, we have some exciting news to share! I’m pregnant! According to Isla, around a month pregnant, so about a month left to go” she says with a smile.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: sick wolves in medic den
Isla was taking care of the sick wolves. She placed an frozen piece of moss on Alois’ head, trying to get his fever down. She then moved and did the same to Ceil. She then went over and fed some wolves some herbs.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: pack mates
Maiara listened nodding as the alphas spoke.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Pack mates
Tamaska listened, halfheartedly.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Pack mates
Theodore listened smiling at Askara’s menton of her pregnancy. “That’s something to look forward to” he comments.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei wakes up a little later. She looks down and sees her pups still sleeping. She smiles, “she was glad they were safe.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois blinked tired eyes as he was tended to. He turned, trying to find Ceil.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Pack mates
Sensation listened

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: pack mates
Lark listened

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: pack mates
Astral listened and nods. She was looking forward to what else the Alphas were going to say. Hopefully some better news than the sickness.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey, pack mates
Jynx sat next to Grey and listened to Val speak. “Are you alright?” She asks Grey worriedly. “Are you tired?”

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: pack mates
Skylar listened anticipating what else Val would say, and smiling at Askara’s announcement.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Pack mates
Justice listened

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: pack mates
Jagar listened

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: pack mates
Khione listened.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:23 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw?, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf had eaten the food Jigsaw had brought. The lovely medium furred red she wolf was now feeling sick...She whimpered just a bit...She'd gone back to the scout den, to he'd own nest.

The cream golden male had returned with his mate to find the camp partially empty. Then Val was speaking, and he sat there and listened.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pack

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes -sick-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one had talked to Uriel. He'd then returned to Sebastian, and eaten. Now, they were back at camp and were all listening to Val.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: pack

The blue eyed gray she wolf and Rima had managed to find Angel. She'd been with one of the other elders, luckily. Now, they were all back at the camp, listening. She found her eyes wandering to Rima and the pups.

The blue eyed black wolf - still KO-

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar, pack

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf hummed. They'd managed to find Isla, and shed said Lizzie was pregnant again. She'd have two more pups. She now sat by her mate, worrying about his brother but listening to Val.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Khione, pack

The cream male was sitting and listening with all the others. The black snout, eared and nosed male glanced to Khione. He'd dried off sufficiently, and should be fine now.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash, pack, Rima

The brown eyed brown pup had eaten as much as she could. She now sat beside Rima, and close to Ash. Oh, and Angel had been brought back, so she wasn't so worried now.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar, Rima, pack

The golden eyed brown pup had shown Boo the dens, with Jagar's help. They were all now sitting with Rima and the others.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Boo, Pack

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to Val. Faustus had taken him to talk to Uriel after they'd eaten. He felt a bit sick...but focused on Val, and was sitting beside Boo.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura, pack

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and sat. The pink nosed pup had eaten what they could. They now sat between Aura and Jagar, and listened as well. They didn't know if this pertained to pups, but they listened.

The white pup with the black colored head and brown and blue eyes -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Theo, Vik, Asa
Val nuzzled hr neck when she announced to the pack that they were expecting Alpha pups. He knew she was exhausted but she had still agreed to get this meeting out of the way. After the pack settled down once more he moved on to the next announcement, "Next we have several wolves who have joined our ranks recently and several wolves you know whose ranks have changed. Starting off with Theo and Vik announcing earlier that they were mates, I'd like to congratulate them as Theo moves up in the ranks to be our second Beta!" He said proudly staring at the two of them, "Next there is Asa, They once told me they wanted to be a healer and they have by far proven their healing capabilities. With the number of wolves increasing we will need another healer, Asa do you accept this offer of a rank change from Scout to Healer?"

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Packmates
Grey sighed, "I think it might be what Isla gave me to help with my stomach and well fighting with my stomach as well. I feel hungry, but the thought of food makes me want to throw up again." It was hard to imagine him getting sick would lead to them becoming mates, it hadn't been very romantic though after she asked he had thrown up again. He would certainly need to make it up to her later.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Packmates
Kovi nodded at Val's words, their pack certainly was growing, and having a third wolf in the healer ranks would be very helpful instead of just saying there was a wolf with healing abilities, but they weren't ranked a healer. He had often wondered why Val never told Asa to be a healer in the first place instead of a scout. It wasn't as if they were hurting on scouts and only having to ranked healers was troublesome at times.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Pack, Dawn
Lily waited, her ears flicking in all kinds of directions, she knew the moment to introduce herself was coming soon. She really wasn't ready for it, she edge closer to Dawn, the she-wolf really made her feel more at ease.

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Packmates
Zane sat next to his mother who seemed a bit down, but he wasn't sure why. He noticed she kept glancing towards Rima and then at Angel who had also gotten sick, but it seemed to be from something different than the poisoned prey pile. At this moment no one knew if the prey pile had been an accident or if it had been done on purpose, but it didn't seem too serious which was good.

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Packmates
Rima rested next to the pups, worried about how long Angel might be sick... this had been all because she had gone with Aqua to go get prey Aqua could have easily handled on her own. She was silently punishing herself for getting excited about having alone time with Aqua. She sighed, finding it hard to be happy about any of the announcements taking place at the moment, not even the mention of new pups perked her up.

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Packmates
Jeena could tell just how much Rima was bothered with Angel getting sick, and it only made her feel more guilty. Sure she hadn't been the only one watching the pups for Rima, but she had never let any of the pups out of her sight before. She sighed softly turning her head to listen to Val, wondering when he would get to the turly important reason for this meeting with sick wolves.

Matix - 41/2yrs - Apprentice Healer - Item Location: Packmates
Matix did her best to listen to her alpha while also moving to check on the other wolves that Isla wasn't currently tending to. She had only eaten a small amount of the prey before she had headed off for the fresh prey so her stomach was simply a tad upset with her. Nothing like some of the wolves who were heaving everywhere at one point.

Alethea - 14yrs - Elder - Sense's Enemies: Packmates
Alethea drifted in and out of sleep, not paying much mind to what her alpha was saying, she was in pain and he wanted to do a pack meeting. She shook her head slightly letting sleep take hold of her once more.

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder yawned blinking as he woke up from sleeping for a long while. He noticed his mom was awake and he stood stretching. He kept his voice low as he sat next to her looking at his siblings, "Sorry about earlier mom...I really wasn't thinking clearly... I wish I was an adult, then I could help you and I could protect my siblings better...."

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
sleeping.., (We sleep alot XD)

DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:53 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw?, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf had eaten the food Jigsaw had brought. The lovely medium furred red she wolf was now feeling sick...She whimpered just a bit...She'd gone back to the scout den, to her own nest.

The cream golden male smiled and said "That is exciting. I think we should talk to Rima soon. I mentioned wanting to adopt some of the pups, but Theo do you want pups?" he asked. He then looked to their alphas and dipped his head. "Thank you," he said, then looked to Theo. He smiled kindly at his wonderful mate.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pack

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes -sick-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one listened.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: pack

The blue eyed gray she wolf sighed as she looked at Rima. She'd enjoyed their alone time, but could tell Rima was upset. Angel was sick, and she must be blaming herself for it. She wanted to go to her, but had to sit and listen.

The blue eyed black wolf jerked awake at one point, when Isla put stuff on him. He then put a paw out to Alois.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar, pack

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf hummed. "Should we...tell them that Isla thinks im pregnant?" she asked Skylar.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Khione, pack

The cream male was sitting and listening with all the others. The black snout, eared and nosed male glanced to Khione.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Ash, pack, Rima

The brown eyed brown pup had eaten as much as she could. She now sat beside Rima, and close to Ash.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Boo, Jagar, Rima, pack

The golden eyed brown pup sat near Rima and the other pups. He hummed a pup sound as he listened.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Boo, Pack

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to Val. Faustus had taken him to talk to Uriel after they'd eaten. He felt a bit sick...but focused on Val, and was sitting beside Boo.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Jagar and Lupo, Aura, pack

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and sat. The pink nosed pup had eaten what they could. They now sat between Aura and Jagar, and listened as well. They didn't know if this pertained to pups, but they listened.

The white pup with the black colored head and brown and blue eyes jerked. She whined a bit...then shook her head.

The black pup, with brown eyes, kicked his legs a bit. He heard the whine and reacted by giving a tiny growl of worry, though he was sleeping.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me