Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 am

Harika - 4 years - Male Beta - Tags; Kylie, Veratrum

Harika smirked strutting up to Vera. "You called? And I don't look like a pom-pom! You're just jealous of my looks" he sent both of them a doggy grin. However, it didn't last long when he saw the state Kylie was in. He growled to himself. "Did we find the culprits yet? Or at least any suspects?" Harika said, looking over Kylie only to get angrier when seeing another wound. His world was on fire, at the moment, and it seemed to picture his exact emotions. However, he kept his emotions in control. Control. That was important. Always have control. His thoughts drifted off for a second before he snapped back into reality. Harika shook his head and looked at Kylie in concern, "Where is Alan anyway? And you don't look steady, you should be laying down." he said, panicking at the end of his sentence. Oh wait... He already asked Vera a question. Harika shot Vera an apologetic look. He knew Kylie had been attacked, but he didn't know it was this bad.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:34 am

Thunder - Fighter - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Kylie, Veratrum, Harika
Thunder paced back and forth, he still needed to find out what exactly had happened to Kylie, their beta. He growled to himself, that could have easily been his Alpha. He shook his head, they needed to find the cause of this and take it down. It was a threat to his pack, to his home. Now they couldn't even leave the camp without someone to accompany them. That bothered him even more, sure it was smart but it also showed fear and weakness. Something he couldn't stand showing to any outsider, ever, his mind traveled to Kylie. "A visit maybe...Kylie might be able to tell me what i need to look for..." He turned heading for the direction of her scent, he looked up seeing that she wasn't alone. He nodded to the three, "I don't mean to both any of you but I wish to ask what you remember scent wise of the attack Kylie? This cause of our trouble needs to be ended, I can't have others being afraid to roam our lands...That is just irritating...." He said sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. He was a fighter, his packs protector, so that is what he would do.

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Tags: Open

Silky yawned slightly, looking out from her make shift den. I still seemed to be night, but her mind was up and going. "I should be able to go hunt without running into any possible problems." She muttered to herself as she stood shaking her coat of dirt. She moved to the entrance glancing both ways for any dangers. Sniffing the air she didn't smell anything out of the norm, however she did smell a rabbit nearby. Darting out she began to track the scent, it was alone, about two meters ahead of her. She slowed down coming to a halt, before moving forward once again, but silently.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Tags: Open
Ginger glanced around, she wanted to go hunting but she couldn't go by herself. She groaned slightly, "Why must I go with someone...not that I wish to break a standing rule right now but..." She huffed slightly crossing a paw over the other and resting her head on them. One accident and they were suddenly on lock down, she could see how it would be important but it was a bit of a nuisance...

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Tags: Open
Sky yawned, glancing over to some herb he had just grown. Looking over the now white blooming flowers with approval he rested his eyes. They had been rather hard to grow, but he had made it work. The whole plant could be used, it helped with a simple stomach ache to fighting off possible infections. It would be very useful, hopefully though he wouldn't have to worry about using it. With the most recent attack though perhaps he was dreaming to large. His mind drifted to their female beta, he wondered if she was doing okay. He would have gotten up to go check but he was far to tired from having grown several plants of the sweet cicely.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:53 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | 4 years | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Open

He sighed and pulled his paws off his muzzle. He shouldn't be out here alone. It would just upset Vera even more. The hunter decided it would be best if he just got up and returned. With his fur still covered in tazor sharp edges and ablaze, he walked back ti the camp.

As he returned, he saw several of the older wolves all in a huff about the Kylie situation. He grumbled. He had it all figured out, they didn't need their tails in a knot over it. One of the older fihhters was fussing over it and asking Kylie about what happened. Finnagain rolled his eyes as he knew that information had already been covered.... with no help from Alo of course.

His gaze soon found its way to Vera, who was talking to the betas and the fighter. What was his name? Thunder, Lightning? Something like that. He could feel the flames on his back go from a raging orange to a gentle blue as his feelings shifted to guilt and self disappointment. He just should have listened to Vera. He knew she just wanted the best for her pack, that was one of the things he loved about her, and wanted everyone to work together to solve the problem. If he just listened he would have proven himself to her even more. Instead he was stubborn and let one minor detail get in his way. If only his idiotic feelings would just disappear.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 am

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: camp | mentions: | tags: Ginger(open)
Alo padded over to Ginger. ''Hey.... ya..'' Alo felt uncomfortable, she could usually discard these feelings and bring better ones. She slumped down next to Ginger ''Ug... i messed everything up today, I hurt Fi-'' she cut off thinking that Finn really won't want her thinking about him. ''I just can't anymore, i try to make everyone happy but i just doesn't work.'' she sighed. Looking over at Finn and then back at Ginger. ''Hows your day been?''

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: | tags: Orbit,
Aglagorn followed Orbit. He felt really guilty for making Orbit upset, though he didn't know what he did. He caught up to him and nudged him ''Toughen up Orbit, I still love ya. Besides, there's a ton of doggyers here. I'm sure your sills will work on one of them. I mean you're pretty old and experienced.'' He laughed hoping to lighten Orbits mood. He spoke again ''ug. Orbit you're a slayer when it comes to making me feel guilty.'' laughing in a snarling way he said ''You should use your skills on Miss Sunny grump (Veera)''

(repost)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:34 am

Natasha(Tasha) | Female | Hunter | Kin:
Finn | Crush/Mate: Open | Power: Flight, speed | Location: Camp | Tags: All, Finn

Her gaze dropped as Alo didn't answer . Shgav up with that and soon saw her brother. She thought it would be best to leave him be, as sh could see his fur all in a prickle
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:43 am

Silky - Loner - 6yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Silky caught the rabbit with ease not even having to use her threads. She looked down at her food, "Thank you for the food..." She muttered before digging into her rabbit, she looked around as the wind blew through the trees. Her body froze as the scents of a bunch of wolves came to her nose. Just how close had she come to the pack in these area's, she didn't know if there were any wolves out and about. She quickly ate the rabbit and made it back to her den, glancing around. She thought back to tracking the rabbit she had only went to meter south. Maybe she needed to find a new place farther away from the pack lands.

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alopencia
Ginger glanced over as Alo padded up to her, she seemed rather down. Suddenly Gin's hunting problem didn't seem so bad. "Aw...Alo you try to please way to many...You really should think about yourself sometimes." She nuzzled Alo's shoulder, "Just take it easy for once and don't try so hard. As for my day, I suppose good compared to your day." She said with a soft smile her green eyes watching Alo glance over to Finn and then back to her. "So...do you like him, or do you just care as a close friend?" She asked softly.

Sky - Healer - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Open
Sky closed his eyes, he was laying just outside the camp, growing herbs here was much better. His herbs were less likely to be tampled on here. He soon fell into a light sleep, he knew they weren't supposed to leave camp due to the attack. But he did enjoy his time alone with the plants, sure he was a very carefree wolf. His herbs meant a lot to him because they took care of the pack. HE smiled in his sleep drifting into a sweet dream.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:00 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | 4 years | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Open | Mentions: Alo, Ginger

His ears flicked in annoyance at the huntress's words. 'Trilying to please everyone? Well. How did that work out? I know she apologized and all, but she didn't help.one bit after Vera sent us back.' He thought before another lomg sigh escaped his jaws. If he had just dealt with her none of this would happened. The fae was very annoying, at least to him, but he should've just listened to Vera.

With that, he knew what he had to do. Apologize. Not to Alo, yet, but to Vera. The large male easily spotted the alpha female, still next to the betas. He blushed slightly, but hopefully the blueish tint of his harmless flames would hide that. Walking past his sister, the spiky brute went to confront the leading fae.

"Hey, I'm, Vera." He spoke, his voice unusually soft. It still was quite monotoned and deep, but slightly less than usual. "I'm sorry about earlier. I should've jut listened to. I.. erm.. hope you're not mad. If there's any way I can still help..."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: camp | mentions: | tags: Ginger, Tasha(open)
Alo leaned on to Ginger, saying ''Nah, I mean he's like a spiky furball, you wanna cuddle him but 'pwam' you've been cut.'' she leaned up to Ginger's ear saying ''He likes Veera. I want him to be happy but if he was the alpha... boi would we all have a hard time. Also, Veera and him just don't match, I mean to me they don't.'' she coiled ''here I go again planning others lives, talking about them behind their backs... I still think I'm correct about it though.'' She smiled, getting a few things out helped her feel better. Ginger was so nice. Alo then realized that Tasha was talking to her earlier about her brother. She turned her head toward Tasha, hoping to catch her eye.

Duhnday | male omega | location: outskirts | mentions: | tags: Kylie, Veratrum, Harika, Finn
Duhnday spotted Kylie. He saw that she was in poor condition. He pawed over toward the wolves. He looked at Kylie though his sad eyes with admiration. He nodded to Harika and Finn as a greeting. He looked up at Veera in a serious and respectful manner saying ''Veera, may I be Kylie guard?'' He tried not to display emotion. He wanted Kylie to think that it was because he thought he was strong and vain. He noticed that Veera was found of Kylie, so he added ''To ensure that she remains safe....'' he also thought that Kylie was no one to suck up, so adding ''Not that she can't fend for herself. She very capable.''

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: | tags: Orbit,
Aglagorn followed Orbit. He felt really guilty for making Orbit upset, though he didn't know what he did. He caught up to him and nudged him ''Toughen up Orbit, I still love ya. Besides, there's a ton of doggyers here. I'm sure your sills will work on one of them. I mean you're pretty old and experienced.'' He laughed hoping to lighten Orbits mood. He spoke again ''ug. Orbit you're a slayer when it comes to making me feel guilty.'' laughing in a snarling way he said ''You should use your skills on Miss Sunny grump (Veera)''

(repost)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Ginger - Hunter - 5yrs - Crush: Open - Tags: Alopencia
Ginger couldn't help but chuckle, "No I think you got it down, if he were to ever be Alpha Male..." She shook her head, "I feel like he would snap at everything that wasn't Veera and that would cause problems between Veera and Finn. Feel a bit sorry for him actually..."
Glancing over to were Finn had went off to she saw Thunder, along with the betas and one of the omega males. "Then there is Thunder and I know he would want the best for the pack...but I feel he charges in without thinking things through fully. So not sure he'd be a good match and an omega...as much as i hate that rank existing. Well an omega male would definitely not do for Veera." She finished in a soft voice still laughing slightly. She enjoyed Alo's company, the two of them could jokingly plan others lives all they wanted. Or just have simple chats, Gin didn't mind being a shoulder for Alo to lean on. Maybe once Alo talked to Tasha, the two of them could go for a hunt, her tail wagged in anticipation of the possibility.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Nayden tags: Zephyr, Veratrum
He recoiled a bit when Zephyr came need his face, an old habit form fighter training, but she only licked his cheek and he relaxed, feeling a bit foolish. Nayden smiled after her, ‘Have a good rest!’ he thought back. As the other wolf got farther away his expression darkened. Where was Veratrum? She promised she would be right back. He looked around, catching sight of her in the healers den. Nayden glared in at her, though he refrained from barging in and demanding she listen to him. He knew how much Kylee meant to his sister and it was understandable that she would want to visit her. Still, his patients was wearing thin.

Veratrum Tags: Kylee, Harika, Thunder, Finn
“Finnigan and Alo were looking into it. Finn thinks it was Mara but I have my doubts, she’s not the friendliest of wolves but she’s harmless.” Her voice dropped to a whisper and dipped her head in towards Harika, “Leon and I investigated some unfamiliar scents and discovered there are many unidentified loners in our territory, I think it is likely they were the ones who attacked Kylee.” She paused, “I get the feeling this wasn’t a one dog job either, judging by the looks of her wounds. It’s sloppy workmanship, I’m guessing these guys are untrained.” Veratrum whispered to her betas. The alpha hadn’t told this to Finn or Alo, not wanting to discourage them from looking into it themselves or coming to their own conclusions. While she didn’t think either of them were the type to take the word of authority as the only answer it was better safe than sorry. With her beta’s though she knew she could speak freely.
She heard someone else enter the den and her head shot up as she turned to see who it was. Thunder came in, then not long after followed by Finn and Duhnday. The den was getting a bit crowded, she noted with amusement, looking to the entrance. Veratrum locked eyes with Nayden and felt a chill at the resentment in his glare. Veera took a deep breath and went back to focusing on the other wolves trying to talk to her.
“Thunder, why don’t you talk to Finn? He was in charge of the investigation earlier, it is getting late and Kylee needs to keep her strength up, she has already been interrogated enough for today, though I appreciate your concern.”
She then moved on to Finn, “It is too late to apologise now, I have already forgiven you.” She said with a smile, “If you need something to do take Thunder and go explain what you’ve found, but don’t be to hard on poor Mara. Suspect or not she is innocent until proven guilty.”
She dismissed the two fighters with a flick of her tail, then addressed Duhnday. She weighed his request a moment, it would be preferable to have one of her fighters standing walch over Kylee, in truth she had been considering staying with Kylee herself wanting to stay as close to her injured beta as possible. She looked back outside to were Nayden was waiting and blew out a sigh, “Alright, but guard her with her life and if anything, I mean anything bad happens, suspicious noises, a change in her condition, you have to come and get me, no matter the hour.” She said, making sure the other wolf knew the weight of this responsibility. Between Duhnday, Alan, and Sky staying with her in the healers den she knew Kylee would be safe, though she still loathed to leave her side.
“If anyone else has any more questions Harika can answer them, I have something I need to attend to.” Throwing one more parting at Harika and Kylee she left the healers den and approached Nayden.

Fain tags: Sam, open
She shrugged, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'll admit it is a little morbid but still darn cool." Her tail wagged against the forest floor though it stopped when Sam described her previous pack. The story had a familiar ring to it. "Huh, My pack was split up too. everyone had unreasonably large egos and no concept of compromise, it was bound to happen sooner or later." She admitted though her tone had a bit of a bitter sweet sarcastic edge to it. Her expression lightened at the story of stealing prey and Fain let out a bark of laughter. "Heh, I bet they never saw you coming!" She sat down, feeling a bit more assured that if the other loner wanted to attack she would have done it by now. "Come to think of it, I just crossed paths with one of the pack wolves, sweet fellow, let me go scotch free. Though I have never been very good at sneaking."
She looked around, taking in the forest with something close to wonder, it was already getting late, it was going to be dark soon. "Well, I should probably go exploring," she said the turned back to the loner "I wouldn't mind the company if your feeling adventurous." She offered with an impish grin, "I want to get a feel for this place before making any commitments."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me