the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:28 am

Kasatka
Crystalline Dragon ~ Female ~ Location; Main Cave ~ Tagging; Jupiter
Kasatka woke with a large yawn, a small purple spark emanating from her mouth. She noticed a new golden-scaled dragon and wandered over with a curious swish of her clear, speared tail, "Do you have a name?" she asked softly, hoping she wasn't disturbing him.

Makani
Spyro Knock-off ~ Male ~ Location: Egg, Open ~ Tagging: Thorin, Aphrodite
Corky swiped his thin pointed tongue over his scaly nose. "That's a cute name too," he told the female in front of him kindly. The young dragon laid his large horn covered head on his feet, peering at Afro with a curious glance. She seemed quiet, yet eager to make friends. "I'd like to meet the others." he murmured, though as if right on cue, a male came thundering over. Corky stayed quiet, though he thought this male dragon was a bit overreactive.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:44 am

Jupiter//tags: Kasatka

Jupiter's thin pupils dialated curiously at the approach of one of the other dragons, the ball of light rising from behind him to slowly hover in an arch around the back of him. It had been previously hidden by his stretched out wings, but now that they were tucked close the light was fully visible. "A name?" He blinked. His eyes narrowing softly a tiny bit. His voice was a bit low, but smooth to the ear. "Hmmm, Jupiter... And what about yourself?" The golden reptile lowered his head in a bit of a quizzical espression, unsure how he had decided on that specific name.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 am

Kasatka
Kasatka tilted her head and sat back on her prism-plated haunches, "That name suits you." she blurted, even though the crystalline dragon had no ideas what Jupiter meant. "My name is Kasatka... But uh... I don't know what you can call me for short"
she mumbled, slightly embarrassed. This emotion caused the prisms around her eyes to turn a shade pinker than their normal light blue and lavender shades. They tended to do that, which made the young female's eyes slit with annoyance. Kasatka wanted to ask him more, but she had no idea what. She found herself staring, mesmerized, at his breathtaking orb that floated near him.

Makani
Corky swiped his thin pointed tongue over his scaly nose. "That's a cute name too," he told the female in front of him kindly. The young dragon laid his large horn covered head on his feet, peering at Afro with a curious glance. She seemed quiet, yet eager to make friends. "I'd like to meet the others." he murmured, though as if right on cue, a male came thundering over. Corky stayed quiet, though he thought this male dragon was a bit overreactive.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am

(Thorin can post)

Romeo Montagu wrote:Aphrodite/Tags Thorin

Aphrodite turned towards Thorin's shout, taking her mind off of Kasa and Corky for a bit. She waited patiently for him to arrive, but it didn't take too long.

Twister/Tags
-Sleeping
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Jupiter nodded his head in a gratitude before returning it to it's usual, confident position. "Ah, Katsatka. Perhaps Kas would be easier?" He wondered with a natural grin. "Of course, there seem to be other variations if you'd prefer, like Kast, Ka, Atka, you know," The dragonette wondered, blinking the sleep away from his eyes as his voice took on a more friendly tone. His eyes were still very much observant and he quickly noticed the blush that had formed on the other dragon's face. Her awestruck stare at his orb was what caught his attention more, though, and he himself turned his head to peer at it. "Oh... Yes... That thing has been following me around ever since I hatched. It's never floated before though..." Jupiter sighed. It didn't seem to completely annoy him though, as his calm attitude became less apparent when he leapt to try to bat the ball to the ground. "Hm, guess I can't touch it..."

___

Thorin//tags: Sephtis, Aphrodite, group around

Shooting a quick, apologetic glance to Sephtis, Thorin completed the way to Aphrodite and Lynn with only a few strides thanks to his long limbs. "I heard something about you being attacked..." The drake kept a visibly calm demeanour, though his anxiety was evident by his twitching tail. There was the smell of blood, yes, but the cut he could see wasn't really all that bad. Upon finally noticing another dragon, the magma visible through his eyes and transparent glass markings seemed to glow even stronger. "Are you okay? And who is this...? What happened?" Thorin couldn't help but remember the dragon staring at them from earlier, but didn't immediately expect anyone since he didn't know the full story.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Kasatka
Kasatka shrugged when he finished naming off what her 'short' name could be, "I suppose you should just pick one." the juvenile was never good at decision making, even with her short time of being out of her egg she noticed her indecisiveness. Kasatka watched through round orbs as Jupiter playfully lept at his orb. "Hmmm... Has it done anything besides this?" her demeanor had calmed to playful yet relaxed. Her prisms her somewhat see-through, if it had been lighter in the dark cave the other dragons would have been sure to notice the soft white skin below her luminescent scales. She laid down with her forepaws crossed, watching Jupiter with an unintentional smile spread across her maw.

Makani

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Corky

Aphrodite smiled at Thorin's concern, "To answer your questions, I'm fine I guess and this is our new friend Corky. I don't really know what happened in all honesty, one second we were sleeping, the next I had a cut." Aphrodite, feeling the need to lighten the atmosphere rolled onto her back dramatically saying, "Oh noooo! I'm dyiiiiiiing!" Every word elongated on purpose to make it extra dramatical. After a few seconds with a ultra serious face she burst into giggles of laughter from her own joke.

Twister/Tags -

Waking up suddenly from the laughter, and the grumbling in his tummy, Twister decides to go on the hunt. Following a faint trail he finds a small animal, as his predatory instincts kick in he end's the animals life and begins eating his meal.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Jupiter snorted in amusement as he wiggles his rump to prepare for another jump at the orb. “Aww, just one? Well, Atka seems pretty, though I’ll likely also use Kas at times.” He spared a quick grin to her before swiping a claw to the energy and earning a startling shock. The dragonette froze for a second but shook it off and sat down. “Not that I know of; perhaps time will tell.” Jupiter stated with a soft smile. “But your crystals... are they real? And a part of you?” With that the golden-shingled dragon causally got up and strolled over, leanings over and peering closely at Kas’ face with a thoughtful but mischievous expression.

___

Thorin//tags: Group

The core dragon’s muscles eased a bit at Aphrodite’s confirmation, glancing over to Corky and nodding in greeting when he was mentioned. “Oh, well then hello,” the sharp, combined jewels and precious stones that had been sticking up on his back smoothed down again, a few of them shedding off when he vigorously shook himself. “And... that seems a bit strange...” The older dragonette examines the mark, then his claws, and then plucked a fallen vitamins from his back to examine the end of it. “It... seems like a claw mark...” he observed, his magmatic eyes shifting back over to where the dragon from before was prowling for something. At the albino’s sudden falling back and making a joke of the situation, Thorin’s expression turned somewhat amused but mostly concerned. “Afro, this is serious! We’re stuck down here, aren’t we? What if something happens?” Thorin’s Body temperature appeared to shift a bit higher at his conflicting emotions, glancing to Cork again before turning his head and looking back at Sephtis like he wanted to say something.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Corky

Aphrodite sighed softly, sitting up she bumped Thorin's shoulder gently, "I know this is serious, but," she sighs once again letting the serious mood settle over the group once again "if life gives you a batch of lemons you gotta make some lemony goodness from it, not just glare at the lemons at hope they go away.
I understand you're worried, heck, I'm worried too, but, I can't go and make a mountain out of a mole hill, now can I?" She sighs softly contemplating the severity of the situation.

Twister/Tags -

Twister laid down in his corner once again and began to sleep, feeling the larthargic nature of a full belly.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm

Kasatka
Kas watched him closely, the smile still spread across her face, closed her eyes briefly as he listed names for her. She couldn't care less what he called her, but for some reason, she just enjoyed hearing his voice. Her 'ears'(posable horns that aren't very useful) perked when a spark emitted from the orb. She was fascinated still by the mysterious light, so engrossed in studying it that she hadn't noticed when the golden dragonette had wandered over and asked her a question, "Hmm...?" she asked absently, it took a great deal of effort to peel her eyes from the magical source. She met his gold eyes and when she noticed his mischievous grin she could feel her crystals changing their shade again. "I- Uh... What did you say?" she asked innocently, her purple gaze widening as she realized how wonderful his scales looked up close. She scolded herself for thinking so much of the juvenile male in front of her. Dang thoughts. Kas shook herself while still remaining laying down, causing her crystals to clink together, a soft and soothing noise. When she did so, a sharp pain on one of her uh are they paws?. She turned it over and noticed a small cut was bleeding. She took note that her pads were still soft and had not hardened from being in an egg from then till a few hours ago. One of her crystals had fallen out when she had shaken off her nerves. Kas reached to pick it up, sighing happily when the cold stone numbed her burning cut. When the pain subsided completely she set the prism down. Kasatka's shard covered head jerked back in surprise to see the cut no longer there. A light pink scar was the only remainder of her incident. She glanced up at Jupiter to see if he had seen it as well.

Makani
Corky nodded to Thorin, only smiling momentarily before it was replaced with a frown. The juvenile crept forward to look at the dragonette who had a cut on their leg. He gazed at it for a while before tilting his head, blinked once, and stepped back with another curt nod, remaining calm the entirety of it. Corky didn't know if he was fully welcome, so he remained on the outskirts of the group, happy to be near anyone. He listened silently to what Thorin had to say. He seemed smart and levelheaded... Like me.

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist