Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:59 pm

"Cybil!" cried Mary, watching the monster take the pup. Her heart felt like it had been shattered. Maria stared at everyone, her jaw dropped. Henry almost jumped off the ship and swim back to the pup, but Mary stopped him. They clung to each other and sobbed. Maria felt sick to her stomach. She looked to Eileen and flattened her ears.
~~
"Mom!" barked Cybil, pawing at the monster's teeth, "Henry!" She whimpered some and tried to get free, but she was unable to.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Vojak after a moment turned around and headed for the wheel. Amorette was already dropping the sails as they reached open waters. It was day now, and they were exiting from a different point it seemed. Vojak recovered quickly, but on the inside was still hurting. He didn't even get the treasure he wanted...! Phoey..

"They'll love you." It spoke to her. It's tongue flattened out and slimy. A dim lit radiated from deep in its throat. "I'll love you. Hush, little one."
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Cybil sniffled and wiped her nose with her paw. "I want my mom..." she whimpered. She didn't understand why she was taken and why she couldn't be with her family. The pup slowly laid down and shut her icy blue eyes.
~~
The couple held onto each other, not even trying to quiet down. Mary stared at Vojak and Amorette. "We have to go back..." she said, her voice breaking, "I won't leave without Cybil. None of us will."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:15 pm

"We can't go back. It'll take ages, and that cavern's littered with those beasts!" Vojak snapped, irritated. He didn't want to deal with any of this. To much emotional distress. "So shush your maws and help steer. We need to get away from here." During this time Amorette was exploring the deck to find on the starboard side it was specked with gold. She howled in excitement. Not as affected by the pup's loss. This was a great discovery!

♦ ♦ ♦

It was silence for a while and the light dimmed after a good ten minutes. The beast stretched out of the water, and opened it's mouth. It was in a similar underwater burrow Cynthia had been brought to. Just much larger. Where it came up from cut off at the land and other, equally large serpents lay scattered around. Most sleeping. This area was also much cooler, and dimmer. It's body slid over moss ground with ease. Curling around a spiral shaped rock it dropped Cybil out. Watching her.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:20 pm

"Piss off." snapped Mary, storming under the deck. She wanted to rip out Vojak's throat. Henry bared his teeth as Vojak, warning him if he went after Mary, he'd maul him. He followed after Mary. Maria growled lowly at Amorette, then followed her family.
~~
Cybil shook with pure fear. The pup wanted her family back and didn't know how to get back to them. She started to cry and wasn't ashamed of showing her tears. The pup's tiny shoulders shook up and down. Her stomach growled, but she ignored it.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Vojak ignored them, and lifted a ear at Amorette. "Put it in a chest then!" He called, happiness in his voice. As he focused on getting the ship out to open waters.

♦ ♦ ♦

It studied her. "What is your name. Are you okay?" It was unaware of her hunger, but could sense pain.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:28 pm

The adults went into the room, shutting the door. They explained to the other pups what had happened. The nine of them curled up with each other to comfort one another. "I told you they're evil." said Alessa lowly, "I never trusted those two."
~~
Cybil sniffled again and shook her head. "C-Cybil..." she stuttered. Her stomach gnawed at her and she felt sick. The pup laid on the rock. She curled up in a tiny ball and chewed on some of her hair, just like her mother would.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heren » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 am

The Liefle was a beautiful Red Seal. Its sides were splattered with iridescent paint, the sails were a deep red and at the end of the quarterdeck was a massive flag which bore the Japanese characters for "Water Lily, Liefle". Not only that, but the animals moving along its deck were all strange colors. They were plain to see on that clear day under the sun, the light making their scales glitter. The creatures were two-dimensional and more draconic than anything. They adjusted the sails and one steered as they crossed steadily over smooth waters. The only "normal" animal on the Liefle was Ran Nanami, a red fox. She was hidden behind a stack of barrels, buried deep into a book laid out at her paws.

"This is all useless!" she spat as she flipped another page in her book. "How am I meant to learn Arabian magic if it won't even tell me any of the correct formulas...?" Magic greatly interested her, but she had no capacity for it; her only power was to create the strange creatures who worked her ship. She had a "magician" on her ship once, but long ago she had abandoned him to a storm. He had deceived her... at least her creatures were loyal. But it wasn't as if they had a choice.

Ran slammed her book shut and got to her paws. It would be another day or two until she reached her destination. Rumor was that a magical artifact was hidden on an island nearby and she wanted to check it out. She didn't mind the travel though, perhaps something interesting would occur. She would wait, as she always did, to see what the day brought her.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Heren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:56 pm

"Cybil? Well that is a beautiful name!" It spoke, telepathically, jaws agape expressing an over animated smile. "Kummerspeck. Call me Kummerspeck." It briefly looked around then leaned in close. "Are you sick?" Looking around the others paid no attention to the duo, but this serpent was overly concerned. "What's wrong? Do we need to eat you?" It grinned ear to ear, wrapping a long slimy tail around the pupper, pulling her close. Roughly it scaled a finger down her back. "Aaah. You must be! You scrawny thing!"

♦ ♦ ♦

Amorette did as told. Actively drawing the coinage into a pile, forming a few good sizes. Afterwards she pulled out a highly protected chest, this one was partially filled. Having dragged it out from the Captains quarters and began to pile the new booty in with the old. "This is extraordinary!" Luckily they were unable to tell the difference between real and fake gold. It looked just alike! The same shimmer and gleam.

Up by the sails Vojak had given up on trying to steer with the wheel. It was slow and pathetic. He was trained by a sailing master and a new found energy radiated through him. Fiddling with the cordage's, setting the sails for the desired path it was in no time he set it, a strong gust of wind caught the sails and off the ship went. Over the smooth flowing waves. Amorette hollered in joy alongside him.

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Skies cleared, foreshadowed that of dangers ahead. Clear waters stretched for miles and the murky depths clashed between blue and grey. Left and right the ship furled over rising waves which blocked it into a rocky, steady path. "Aye! What are you doing! This doesn't seem safe!" Mortimer yowled up to the thick muscled accomplice, Chokka, whom was messing around on the masts with the sails. "Just because we were dumped here doesn't mean you can kill us! There's a storm ahead!" The tall serval complained, and rightfully so. The ship was already out of control and heading for a minefield. Lightening crashed down in array of colors. Blue, yellow, green! That wasn't natural!

"Hey! Back off!" The brute scaled downwards, swatting at her appreciative rider. "No one asked you to help, you'll mess it up!" She spat. Mortimer disapprovingly was being ignored and had decided to take life in his own paws. Messing with the cordage's, pushing to shift the masts, and more so the sails. Lacking strength he had some trouble but was subdued by the stronger sailor.

"You back off! I'm not dying! Look at that!" Spitting back with an added "F-f-fuff," his tail lashed. "Look at it! Green bolts! You might had a death wish, but I don't! Take a moment and back down from you adrenaline rush!" Reaching up, his claws slashed over her cranium, to his pleasure she recoiled up the mast, lost her balance and fell to the deck. "Ha! Serves you right! I don't get why they left me here with you!" Chokka was the equivalent to a rats behind. Worth nothing more than what dropped out of it. "Why don't you-"

"Shut up!" Launching herself at him, her weight brought him down, though her assumptions were a little more than just off, finding herself sore against the foremast. Staring to the jaws of the male. "Make me!" She was challenged.
Last edited by Tiggerclifford on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Cybil yelped as he petted her. She buried her face in her paws and softly whined. She was cold, tired, hungry, and felt all alone. The pup's sides started sucking in and out quickly as she thought about never seeing her family again. Cybil began to hyperventilate, her face turning red. She shook like a leaf. "I-I need them..." she said quickly, "They need me... Mom must be so worried. What if they can't come back? W-what if they fight Vojak? W-what if Vojak dumps them off somewhere to die... what if he kills them?" She continued to breathe quickly, even with her stomach being empty. Cybil felt ill and wanted her mother to comfort her.
~~
The family huddled together still as they were trying to figure out what to do. Alessa stood up and snarled as she heard Amorette and Vojak above. "Save your energy..." said Mary, putting a paw on her. Alessa laid down and growled to herself. "How are we going to find her again?" asked Maria, "What if Vojak doesn't want to go back?" "I don't know..." admitted Mary, "We're not in control anymore." Cynthia clung onto Henry and whined. "Maybe she'll find Phil and he can bring her back..." she whispered. "That would be nice Cyn." said Henry quietly. "This isn't fair!" barked Rebecca, "Why her? Why couldn't it take Vojak? He's the one they should be weary of."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me