More Than Life Itself (Wolf Romance) Accepting!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: More Than Life Itself (Wolf Romance) Needs Alpha's Son!

Postby mistwolf3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

((ooc: Okay, Kale
And it's okay, Devorah. We all get writer's block :) ))

bic:
Anay pricked her ears up at the Akiva's invitation.
"Really?" she asked, her tail beginning to wag once again. She smiled and trotted over to Akiva.
"Dark Eyes dumped me. Ever since he found Krystal, he's even more surly than normal." She laughed. In reality, she was worried that this female wolf was going to steal away her "father". Dark Eyes had always been her only family, ever since her mother had dissapeared when she was a pup. He had been the one to raise her, and she feared the day when he, too, would leave and never return for her. But she tried to keep her mind off things like this. She couldn't think about them too much, or she'd start feeling sick and scared. She just hoped that day woluldn't come.

"No," Rose laughed, slapping his again playfully with a paw. "I love YOU more!" She licked his muzzle and rolled back up onto her feet.
"I haven't seen the Shadow Ridge alpha son lately," she said, glancing around. "I hope this means that he's not causing trouble. Let's hope he's backed away from the whole prejudice thing."
"Today's forecast: 70% chance of science!"~Adam Savage, Mythbusters

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: More Than Life Itself (Wolf Romance) Accepting!

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Tristan laughed at her words and pushed her shoulder gently with his head, playfully nipping at her ear. "I don't think thats even possible! I love you too much for that to be possible!" He teased her, though he meant every word. He licked her cheek again as he stood up.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Brandon
Original Pack: Shadow Ridge
Looks: Image
Family: Dead
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
History: WHat do you think???
Other:
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devorah » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Akiva grinned as Anay accepted the invitation. "Don't think too hard about those two... whatever romantic situation he gets himself into, I'm sure you and Dark Eyes will always be there for each other." The way Akiva saw it, Dark Eyes was focusing too much time on one part of his life... but perhaps she was biased. Hrmph. No use thinking on that now. " So, what would you prefer to terrorize? Rabbits, squirrels, the like. Organized hunts for big prey probably won't happen for a little while."

In some corner of her mind, Akiva noticed that Anay was originally from the opposing faction: Shadow Ridge. She rejected all negative thoughts, deciding that she liked the little white wolf pup.

((Heh, random end sentence. Maybe I should go get some coffee ._.))
I believe in the Sparkly Pink Unicorn. Image

Devorah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Kale_dragon_keeper wrote:Tristan laughed at her words and pushed her shoulder gently with his head, playfully nipping at her ear. "I don't think thats even possible! I love you too much for that to be possible!" He teased her, though he meant every word. He licked her cheek again as he stood up.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mistwolf3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 pm

((ooc: I have to go, so I'll post again tommorrow. Thank you for adding him, Kale. He looks great))

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 pm

(Awwwwwwww ok. Bye!!! ^_^ No prob.)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mistwolf3 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 am

Rose laughed and buttd his shoulder with her head, rubbing against his soft fur.
"Should we go and see if the rest of our lovely pack is behaving themselves?" she asked him, her amber eyes sparkling. She wanted to play more, but she also knew that they still had duties to their pack that had to taken care of first. They'd have plenty of time for each other later.

Anay smiled at Akiva's assuring words.
"Yeah, you're right," she agreed. She supposed she was just paranoid about the whole thing. She had to learn to calm down.
"Maybe we should go after the rabbits. They're relaly fun to chase," she laughed to herself, glad that Akiva was there to give her friendship.

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:28 am

Tristan sighed at her words but nodded. "Of course, we need to see where that riffraff son of the old Shadow leader is. I haven't seen hide nor hair of him all day, and that in itself makes me worry." He said slowly, growling to himself.

Brandon walked around the forest, slinking was the better word, looking for anyone who he could decieve. He'd need help to slipt the packs.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mistwolf3 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:57 am

Rose shook her head sadly.
"The deathof his father was the worst thing that could have happened to him. I think that old wolf was the only thing keeping him sane. He never liked the idea of combining the packs. Maybe we should go and find him."

mistwolf3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me