Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Andrameta laid on the ground, her whole body shaking, she was a mess, she was laying somewhere in a forest, either way, she didn’t want anyone to see her like this, a flash of light, like lightning in her mind flashed before her, she heard a voice, a powerful one, and all the sudden she was thrown out of her trance, a tear fell down her face, she barely had the strength in which to stand, she mustered up the courage, tipping herself right side up, “ That was horrible per the usual “ she said aloud as she looked at herself, she was in her natural form again, she looked like a monseter with those stars strung about her body, she hated the way she looked. She gave a quick thought and her whole body shifted like scales, suddenly, she was a dun mare with beautiful tan wings, “this form suits me well” she said to herself looking at herself in a reflection of a pond “this will due nicely for now” she said looking around to see if anyone was watching, with a flick of her scales her coat became sleek and shiny, like it had been well brushed and polished. “This will due even better” Said Andrameta looking at herself, very pleased with her work.

IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:07 pm

not usually into this kind of thing but marky mark

Postby NatchiriNeko » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:10 pm

༼༷ ħȺnŧȺsm Ɇɨđøłøn༷ ༽

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒂𝒎."

Nick ♃ Taz░Gender ♃ Male░Age ♃ 29░Mood ♃Restless░Tags ♃Open░

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

This sucks. "I promise you sir, you won't be disappointed! He is one of the finest trackers I have ever met! Even my father thought so." The mare standing beside Phantasm spoke proudly, boldly, loudly. Her eyes shone with determination and a sense of accomplishment. Taz, with his head lowered, eyes the mare beside him carefully. The two had known each other since childhood, and had grown up together. She had been there when he first galloped, when he first discovered his abilities, when his mother died. She was here now. For what reason, I don't know. He thought.
The tall black stallion standing before them, in whom Taz's childhood friend, named Blossom, but who he had come to know as Blossy, was trying to convince the stallion in power to give Taz a job as lead tracker. The taller stallion sighed, raising a brow before nodding slowly. "Alright Blossom. I'll give him a test run. But I'm not totally sure about this, especially since you answered most of the interview questions and did the most talking..." He turned to look at the smaller flaxen sorrel. Phantasm met his gaze,
before quickly looking away. "Thank you sir! You won't regret this decision!" She chimed, before turning and gently nipping at the other to follow.

"Well, that went well." "Of course it did, I did most of the talking." She smiled, looking over at the slightly shorter stallion. His eyes remained on the ground as he walked, his ear occasionally twitching. With sloppy posture, and a lowered head, he huffed. "Come on Taz, you have to do something with your life. Not to mention your powers really will aid you with-" "You lied." He abruptly interrupted the mare. Blossom and him both came to a stop. He raised his head, eyes hidden beneath his flaxen forelock. He gently shook his head, his light blue eyes meeting hers. "I didn't." "You did. And you're lying again." "When." "Just now." They stood in silence for a few moments. Blossy then nickered softly, turning and beginning to walk again. She had a certain air about her, prancing along. "SO what if I did? It got you the job didn't it?" "Rarely have I ever seen you lie Blossy Briar. I don't want to see you starting now on my account." "I didn't lie because of you.." She replied, "I lied because- well. It's healthy to be rebellious every now and then. In fact, I feel quite good." Taz chuckled to that. She stopped, looking at him with a confused and almost angry expression. "Did I say something funny?" "Yes Blossy, you did."
NatchiriNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:Andrameta laid on the ground, her whole body shaking, she was a mess, she was laying somewhere in a forest, either way, she didn’t want anyone to see her like this, a flash of light, like lightning in her mind flashed before her, she heard a voice, a powerful one, and all the sudden she was thrown out of her trance, a tear fell down her face, she barely had the strength in which to stand, she mustered up the courage, tipping herself right side up, “ That was horrible per the usual “ she said aloud as she looked at herself, she was in her natural form again, she looked like a monseter with those stars strung about her body, she hated the way she looked. She gave a quick thought and her whole body shifted like scales, suddenly, she was a dun mare with beautiful tan wings, “this form suits me well” she said to herself looking at herself in a reflection of a pond “this will due nicely for now” she said looking around to see if anyone was watching, with a flick of her scales her coat became sleek and shiny, like it had been well brushed and polished. “This will due even better” Said Andrameta looking at herself, very pleased with her work.

Raven

Tag: Andrameta
Raven watched the mare from a distance waiting for her to spot him, but she never did so he walked up to her with a "nice greeting" "Well, well, well. Its not everyday I see a beautiful mare like you out here. What brings you here and transforming bodies? Haha, I don't see this everyday that's for sure." He says in a flirtatious tone. He walks a bit closer to her causeing the mare to shy away. "My name is Raven." He says in a confident voice with a slight smerk on his face "You probably have seen my father around." He mutters in a deep voice. Then takes a sip of water from the pond.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:42 pm

“Hello there pretty boy” Said Andrameta with a smirk “I haven’t met much of anyone yet” she said as she walked a bit closer to him confidently “I certaintly havent seen you around” she said as she walked forward brushing his side with hers, she then turned around “what brings you here exactly?” The smirk still on her face from before, her sleek coat shinning in the moonlight as she looked at him “besides me of course” she says in a flirtatious and confident tone.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:“Hello there pretty boy” Said Andrameta with a smirk “I haven’t met much of anyone yet” she said as she walked a bit closer to him confidently “I certaintly havent seen you around” she said as she walked forward brushing his side with hers, she then turned around “what brings you here exactly?” The smirk still on her face from before, her sleek coat shinning in the moonlight as she looked at him “besides me of course” she says in a flirtatious and confident tone.

Raven

"What brings you here exactly? Besides me of course." Raven chuckles with a sigh "I was actually hoping to reck someone's dream. It's always fun to make people feel like idiots." He says in a (ugh, its "such a hard life") tone of voice as he looks over her and circles her again. "Well, that and I rarely sleep, for reasons you arn't aloud to ask." He says in a sharp tone, but he feels much more laid back. "It's nice to see someone doesn't just run away from me. Well, if you knew my past you probably would also. But then again, you seem like a pretty tough mare." Still examining her and trying to get in to her mind to see what she is thinking. "But, to my question, why are you here and why are transforming to a different body?" He asks in a low and curious voice
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:20 pm

“Well because that’s my power” she said with a smile as she flicked her scales, she looked and sounded just like Raven. She began to read his thoughts “So your a mind reader?” Said Andrameta light heartedly “cool! I had always hoped to meet one” she said changing back to her original galaxy coat “This is how I really look, which I’m sure you know.” As she said it her face fell, she never liked the way she looked, since she didn’t have a normal coat some horses were known to call her a monster which is hurtful for anyone really. Her eyes flowed black for a moment before returning to the Blue they normally are.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Ash Breyer wrote:“Well because that’s my power” she said with a smile as she flicked her scales, she looked and sounded just like Raven. She began to read his thoughts “So your a mind reader?” Said Andrameta light heartedly “cool! I had always hoped to meet one” she said changing back to her original galaxy coat “This is how I really look, which I’m sure you know.” As she said it her face fell, she never liked the way she looked, since she didn’t have a normal coat some horses were known to call her a monster which is hurtful for anyone really. Her eyes flowed black for a moment before returning to the Blue they normally are.

Raven

"Oh well, that's interesting I've never meet a mare who has those abilities." He says in suprise "So your a mind reader? Cool! I had always hoped to meet one!" "Haha, yes I am. That and I can control dreams and drive people crazy, or influence there thoughts that way." He says in head head knowing she can hear it. "This is how I really look, which I'm sure you know." "Wow, you loom beautiful!" He says in honesty. Raven notices how in her body laughing didn't necessarily like her normal form "Do you not like your true self?" He asks politely as he thinks of how he doesn't like his either.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:08 am

“Mad?” Said Ivy taking a few steps closer “Everyone’s mad, aren’t they? In our own way, we’re all mad” The mare smirked and let out a chuckle “You might think I’m mad, but I’m just plain ol’ me, with just the slightest dash of crazy!” The mare once again let out a light hearted chuckle “I was just admiring your flight pattern is all, sorry if I startled you” The mare took a few steps closer feeling a bit safer “I always wondered how it might feel to fly.” The mare stared off for a moment, not paying attention to anything in particular, just staring. She woke herself up once more and said “I’m Ivy” she said pawing the ground as if to be shy, Ivy normally wasn’t shy, she just felt embarrassed of being caught staring so intently at a mare.

☽♟𝐸𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓎♟☾

╔══════════════╗

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Dᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ Iꜱʟᴇꜱ ﹣ Dᴀʏ

Tᴀɢꜱ ﹣ Iᴠʏ

╚══════════════╝
"Mad?" the mare question Ebony, causing her irration to increase. "Everyone's mad, aren't they? In our own way, were all mad." The unfamiliar mares expression turned to a sly smirk, followed by a chuckle. The mare had thought she had won. ebony laughed to herself, shaking her mane as she twisted her neck trying to relax her position. “You might think I’m mad, but I’m just plain ol’ me, with just the slightest dash of crazy!” The mare again spoke. "You still didn't answer my question." Ebony snorted still rather annoyed, after all the mare was watching her, and who knows for how long, or why. Ebony still did not trust this new mare, something still felt off, unstable in a way.“I was just admiring your flight pattern is all, sorry if I startled you” The mare took a few strides forward, but Ebony holds her ground still standing straight but less in a defensive manner and more along the lines of showing her size and suture, not wanting to look as if she could not protect her self to this possible new threat, so perhaps it was still defensive but in a different way.“I always wondered how it might feel to fly.” Suddenly Ebony's whole mood changed, she looked at the mare in a different light, she was lost. not in the physical sense but internally, she wanted to escape. Ebony could slightly relate to that, wanting to be free to fly. "There is nothing like flying," Ebony smiled as she spoke looking up at the sky over the calm lake "When your up there in the clouds and its just you, your wings, and you instincts. You feel like you could fly forever." the two mare just stood there both looking our upon the area, not talking for a few moments, just taking everything in. Finally the unknown mare spoke “I’m Ivy” The mare looked almost embarrassed now, much different from her bold attitude from before. "Ebony. I really need to get back home tho." Ebony spread her wings one last time the stretch them before heading back into the confinements of the forest, showing off their size and color. Ebony turned walking toward the tree line speaking over her shoulder as we moved."Bit of advice tho? Next time you see someone in the isles, there is one of two things you never do, never show them your soft," She paused for a moment right at the edge of the trees. Ebony turned back toward Ivy and smiled chucking lightly "and don't stare." and with that Ebony disappeared into the forest heading back to her herd.
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:30 am

Name: Naomi

Herd: Nomad

Breed: Quarter horse

Looks: Naomi is a striking red roan, with deep ocean blue eyes. She is an alicorn
with a wing span of roughly 11 feet. Niomi has a medium sized build and has rather
typical body structure for her breed. She also has four white socks and two toned feathers
on her very full wings. In the summertime Naomi gets freckles all over her wings and body.
She works in a rather risky profession and has scars all over her body from different events.

Power: Teleportation

Weakness: despite being an Alicorn she is deathly afraid of heights, as a foal when
she was learning to fly she took a very bad fall. She hasn’t flown more then a couple moments
since and does not like to talk about the accident.

Rank: Naomi doesn’t really feel as if she is meant to live as part of a certain herd let alone
have a rank. She believes it is every horse for themselves.

Mate/Crush: “Stallions are too small minded in my neck of the woods. Always going for
the throat rather than the 20 pound marlin. Why would i ever want to be in a long term relationship
with any of them. I do occasionally have my fling here or there, what can I say i'm only horse”

History: Naomi grew up long the eastern coast of Edurus. She comes from a small family, just her,
her sister, and their parents. Niomi at a young age began to steal and cheat her way through life. At
the age of 16 she and her sister opened up their very own business of the sorts. In Niomi’s world it’s take
what you can and give nothing back.

Personality: Independent and strong. She doesn’t feel guilty for what she does. It is her way of survival
and she has completely convinced herself of this. She does however care very much for her sister.
The two of them have been inseparable from birth.she is strong, cunning and too brave for her own good.

Extras: N/A Work in progress

Color Code:C9BE62
Last edited by Crazy4life7741 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me