Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I make a discussion form?

Nah...
No votes
Heck Yeah!
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: Broken - Forest RP - Open & Accepting

Postby Deijii » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Ourea//Female//Pantanal Jaguar//6Yrs,4Months//Wild Clan//Hunter////Tags;Darky, El Mariano, Addison

Ourea's eye's were set on the cat as he anxiously spoke, she shook her head and looked confused. She leaped down from her sun warmed rock and gracefully landed in front of the tiny feline, as she looks at him closely and licked her maw, the thought of hunger flooded her mind. "No.. Even if i did kill him, it would be a waste. To be honest i feel sorry for the little guy, trying to provide for himself and another is rather tough out here." She sighed and paused for a moment, until she felt the presence of Max, she swiftly turned around with her tail lashing on the ground, she wasn't very fond of him so she attempted to put up an intimidating and confident posture. Her ear's flickered as he spoke, he was obviously irritated by Darky's presence, she suddenly felt protective of this tiny feline as she knew Max would kill him if he'd felt like it, she stood in front of him, "He just got lost, i'm helping him find his way out of here." She quietly hissed, showing hints of mild aggression.

Toka//Female//Russian Wolverine//8Yrs,2Months//Wild Clan//Fighter////Tags;Darky, El Mariano, Addison

The large wolverine was digging up some worms and snacking on them, they definitely weren't her favorite but it would have to do for now. As her ears were still intently listening to the words exchanged between the bunch, suddenly she felt something fall and explode on her back, her reaction was too quickly roll on her back her eye's were adjusting to a slim figure high in the tree's. "A lemur?" She whispered, her orbs then focused on bright red berries all over the ground, her jaw dropped and saliva was flowing out, "Ghee thanks." She said aloud, she wasn't sure if the lemur heard her but she sure was thankful for the sweet refreshment. Her long claws scooped up the berries and she waddled on her two back legs to eat in privacy, until she felt Ourea's aggression rise. Toka quickly scoffed the berries down and trotted over to the bunch, now seeing a Cheetah and Jaguar stand off she kept her distance and sat beside Darky, a toothy grin appearing across her maw. "Well hello there kitty cat, how's your morning gone so far?" She thought if she'd keep him distracted from all the tension, he may feel a bit more relaxed but she doubted it, she could see right through him, he was definitely scared.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:02 am

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood:Nervous, Uneasy- Tags: Addison, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka, Max

So many big animals... Darky flattened himself to the ground. He was so scared. He'd just been looking for food for Snowbelle! The others weren't going to feed them, so he'd had to find food for them. Snowbelle was getting older and there was no way she could hunt without making noise.
The Jaguar lept from her rock and landed in front of him. He flattened himself even more.
Abother animal appeared, and he started backing away as best as he could.
Dread flooded his thoughts.
This is the end. He told himself.
The wolverine came closer to him, it stopping and sitting beside him to watch it's Jaguar friend face off with... a cheetah? He hoped that the Jaguar would win. She seemed to be defending him despite the hunger in her eyes.
Morning has been horrid. He responded, watching the wolverine closely. She seemed friendly enough, and only wanted to eat small things likes berries and grubs.
Only looking for food. Everything went downhill.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana1330 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 am

Addison : Lemur : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka

Addison went to look and see if her berries were getting to the cat, but Toka was eating them. She looked to the right a little and saw Ourea looking at a cheetah. "Oh! is that Max!" she whispered with pleasure. She leaped down the tree and onto the ground with the rest of the animals. "Max! Max! It's good to see you again! I have a feeling you have been trying to avoid me. You aren't trying to avoid me, are you?" she questioned. Then, without giving him time to answer says, "Of course you're not. silly for me to say." She looked over to Ourea and then back to Max. "Why are you here? Is this your girlfriend?" she said with a big grin on her face.

Max : Cheetah : Wild : Forest : Tags: Darky, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka

He looked at the Jaguar up and down. The thought of a predator in the big feline family protecting a domestic sickened him, but also intrigued him. "Alright. Just do it quickly and get whatever he needs. Still have no idea why you are helping this.. thing." he stopped and looked at the noise he heard from the tree. He saw the Lemur jump down and he instantly regretted coming over here. He winced at her words and every time she spoke louder and louder. "Yes I am trying to..." he started to say before being cut off by her never ending voice. "Umm.. no. Don't know how you got that. And a heard voices so I came. Now I'm leaving because you are here. Leave me alone. he said fiercely as this was not the first time Addi had soken to him.
Banana1330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am

((Whoops didn't see the new discussion thread, my bad! :?))
Last edited by Deijii on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

El Mariano : Darky, The Others.

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am

“Take this.”The wolf said, and handed Darky a few rats she caught trespassing. “Eat these. Also, don’t tell Chupero I gave that to you... He’ll attemp to rat us out of here.” El Mariano looked at everyone else who gathered. She signaled them to get back to what they were doing, and walked off.
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:28 am

Darky - Male - Black Turkish Angora - Mood:Nervous, Uneasy- Tags: Addison, El Mariano, Ourea, Toka, Max

The wolf handed over some rats, and Darky felt a little stress lift off his shoulders. He couldn't believe it! Most of these big, lumberous, deadly animals were helping him out!
Thank y- The wolf walked off, and Darky couldn't tell her how grateful he was. He pushed the rats closer to him, still uneasy and unaware of any way to escape.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me