the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:20 am

(Superb ! I'm sad to see you go (even for a little bit) and I hope whatever it is goes/is good!)

Lukas//tags: everyone

Lukas' long body curled up a bit at the sudden flashes of light and sounds. It appeared that some of the startling noises functioned the same way as Lukas' mind powers, and despite having heard it once, he could somehow figure out the words' meaning. He decided not the get involved at the current moment though, as from both hatching fairly recently and the powers used by the other hatchlings his head hurt a bit. Perhaps he could try to communicate with them as well? They appeared to be getting into a fight (or something of the sort), and considering they were in a volcanic vent he wasn't so sure that it was a good idea. The imperial turned his head sharply to the two and reared up on his hind legs, flapping his wings to get their attention. "Hey, hey, do you guys want to bring down the whole cavern?" Lukas tried using his telepathy on those two dragons alone, focusing his energy on both and looking to each in turn. His eyes were cool, though not unfriendly, and while his voice was currently telepathic it was smooth and easily pronounced his words. Lukas, though the one saying them, didn't hear this, but he figured that the method was much better than risking using his own breath powers while speaking. He sat down again as he watched the wyvern he had spoken to before become airborne and glide up to a ledge above. He was sure now that that's what the feather-leather on his back was but decided not to try it for himself. Distracted again by Moon's mutter of 'Coward', the striped dragon turned back to her. "Just hatched?" Lukas questioned, his head rising to a comfortable position that peaked higher than the other eggs on the ground.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:40 am

Moon; Tags: Lukas.

Moon scanned the other dragon, her ears perked up a bit when she scanned his eyes.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your head!" she gasped suddenly. She then looked down at the ground. "Just hatched..yeah.." Moon repeated parts of his question with slight confusion before answering. "and everyone probably hates me.." She added under her breath. She looked up at him, her eyes lighting up with fake happiness. "I'm Moon! Who are you?"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:06 am

Lukas//tags: everyone, Moon

hurt my head? Lukas wondered, supposing that his feelings might be transferred when he shared a telepathic link with someone. It would better explain the context of his words and might serve as the tone or volume despite everything being in their heads. 'It's fine, really.' He assured Moon, focusing his energy so that he now communicated with her alone. 'It's dark here, and the two of you weren't the first to test out your powers like that. I assume you won't be the last either. You shouldn't be too worried..l though I will admit that your power is a bit different from any others that I've seen." The dragonette turned his head to glance over the floor of exhausted hatchlings and showed no sign of sheepishness of being one of the others to do so. As soon as he had cracked out of his egg he had frozen the ground beneath him. Looking back to Moon, he dipped his head in greeting and "spoke" again. 'Hello Moon. I'm Lukas. And don't mind Quince, she didn't mean any harm. Also... I'm pretty sure that you can speak back to me through this. Telepathy, I mean. I know that I can do it, and since I already opened a link between us I think that you can do it too. You'd just have to focus on me, I think..." Lukas surprised himself with the words that he used and even the fact that he knew all of that. Just moments prior, when he had used it with Quince, he had only first found out about it.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 am

Moon; Tags: Lukas

Moon blinked in suprise at his words before focusing on Lukas. 'Can you hear me?'. Moon found it kind of awkward doing this but she did it anyway. Her head tilted to the side and she scanned his eyes again, nothing about her powers seemed to bother him.. yet..
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 am

Lukas//tags: Moon

Lukas slowly nodded to the question, replying with his own, 'yes, like that. I don't know if you will be able to speak to others like this, but since I don't prefer to speak aloud...' He trailed off, not finding that bit of knowledge important enough to fully explain. 'I just told you so it doesn't appear to be you talking to me and not getting a reply. I don't really know how far it can go either...' The blue and black dragon fixed Quince across the cavern with a side glance, wondering if he could sort of 'shout' to her via telepathy. Considering how she and Moon had gotten into a disagreement though, he didn't test it. His electric blue eyes moved back to he dark dragon cooly when she tilted her head and scanned them. It seemed that Lukas' earlier hypothesis was right; he could sense some sort of feeling from her, and though he couldn't specifically pinpoint what it was, it was about her powers bothering him. 'If you don't mind my asking, is that... Scream? The only thing you can do?' His own head was tilted a bit now, more curious than afraid of the other dragons' powers.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 am

'err.. well..' She twitched an ear, scanning his eyes.. Still no fear.. Wait- dang it he can read- what, no! Shut up dang thoughts!' Moon shook her head before blinking at Lukas innocently. 'as far a I know yes..' she answered his question, though as it transmitted it seemed muffled as if her thoughts were elsewhere and she wasn't focusing. ' I'm so-y I must be --ying you.. I-..i'll- if you -nt...' Her voice began to fail to transmit properly. Her ear twitched and she glanced away.

(Whoops~ I was bored, and boi do I looveee drama. Sorryy.)
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 am

Lukas//tags: everyone, Moon

Lukas sat patiently, though his tail was lashing a bit behind him as he listened to Moon. The telepathy was meant to only share the thoughts that wanted to be shared, keeping everything else to oneself, but with how young they were and how little experiences they had he supposed that the young dragons (himself included) might have a hard time splitting up the two. He watched Moon's movements with a slightly confused but calculating stare. His own ears twitched up and down as he considered her thoughts, not knowing what all she could know about herself having broken out of her egg not too long ago. There wasn't too much any of them could hide from each other at that current moment, but then again, what was there to hide? While he didn't exactly know what lying was, Lukas did feel something off with the other dragon's reply. Perhaps it was the strange way of "breaking up" or they way her answer had been said, despite being just thoughts. The young imperial narrowed his eyes the smallest sliver and waited in silence a few minutes before actually clearing his throat and speaking aloud. "I see." He murmured with the same voice as the one he used in his mind. Thought the sound of it surprised him, his suspicion at the current moment led him to lower his ears just as quickly as they had sprung up. What could Moon have to hide? "Well, either way, I do think that we should hold off on actually using our abilities for now." Lukas vocalised, very much preferring the comfort and secrecy of his telepathy. Looking around, the dragon became aware of their situation for the first time, and, changing the topic, stood up. "On a different note, does anyone know where we are? Or why?" The ice dragon almost shivered at hearing his voice again, disliking how much it resembled... Well, resembled something... It was like a creature he despised, though his young mind couldn't recall any encounters with anything other than the hatchlings.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 am

"Are you really that rock-brained?" Moon suddenly said before her eyes widened and she raised her tail over her face as if she was gasping into her 'hand' or that she just straight up wasn't supposed to say that. Quickly taking a few steps away from him she suddenly spoke in a far to quick tone. "I'm going to explore the nes- err... Cavern!" With that she turned away and began to hurry off. The spikes along her neck and back had rose in a now startled manner. Her wings were perched stiffly on her form. 'Idiot, think before you speak in future!' Her thoughts hissed at her.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Quince/Tags: Everyone.

She smirked at Moon's mistake "Atleast if i was deaf i wouldn't have to listen to you. I'd watch your tongue before I zap it off, you pitiful reptile." She muttered. "Well then, darlings. Allow me to introduce myself to all of you." She leapt off the edge, gliding down. "I, am Quince." Her eyes were filled with curiosity and playfulness. "Yours?" She asked to nobody in particular, sitting down and curling her long barbed tail.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 pm

Moon; Tags: Everyone

Moon stopped, glancing at Quince. She then turned around and, while walking away stated. "Moon, and sorry, I acted out of anger." Not waiting for a reply she sprang up, landing on a small overhanging ledge. She lay down with her back to them, sweeping her tail around her form,
She allowed her wings to relax, tucking her head under her paw(is that the right word? <)
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me