My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: My Pet... Animal RP ( OPEN!/ACCEPTING! )

Postby allium » Fri May 19, 2017 4:55 am

{ It may have...The owner stopped replying? Maybe we should PM her ;v; }
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Fri May 19, 2017 4:58 am

Name: Kory
Species: Weasel (you said to be creative xD)
Human Appearance:
Animal Appearance:
Special marking is on her shoulder, it's a small black heart shape (not a perfect heart but you can tell it's a heart)
Personality: RP it out
DIslikes: RP it out
Flaws: RP it out (I would put them in but it's hard for me to decide my character at the beginning, I'll add them as I get deeper into the rp xD)
History: Kory was a girl who loved snow-she adored it. She loved the cold and everything. She had two brothers, a kind father and mother, but then something happened... Something just seemed to happen. Her parents got a divorce over something, she was crying about it a few weeks later when suddenly she was taken to some science place. Next thing she knows is she's a beautiful (in her opinion) white weasel in the forest.
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 am

((ALL ACCEPTED! Agh! Im sorry, loves. I got caught up with school for a while since its finals time. I'm alive now and will continue to be ! Im really sorry if my absence is annoying. :< ))

Elyse Marano - Female - 18 - Pansexual - Maned Lioness

The lioness pales under her fur as she reluctantly follows the small bird, stealing a glance back over to the wolf known as Ashlyn. What happened to them? Why is this happening? Elyse shakes her head as she struggled to catch up to the small bird. Man, was he fast. Although her main intention was to go to whatever safe spot they were headed, she suddenly stopped in her tracks, claws digging into the soft dirt. A panicked voice was heard from above them. Elyse raises her head as she spots a raven perched upon a branch. " Aye! Theres someone else here! " She calls out to the small white hummingbird, whom in response, looked a bit agitated.

Jackson Butler - Male - 20 - Bisexual - White Hummingbird

Jackson groans, " Great another one, the others will be in for a surprise.. " he sighs as he turns around, batting his wings as he speedily flies up to the raven. " Oooh. Another bird, the avian house will be happy to see you. " he nods, pondering for a moment before sitting down on the branch next to the raven. " Welcome to the team. Whats your name? I'm Jackson. " The small bird blinks as he notices the shocked look upon the lioness's face. " Nice to know your name now. If only you gave it to us earlier. " Elyse had replied as Jackson huffs. " Hush up kitty. We're near the safehaven by now. "
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Fri May 19, 2017 10:47 am

(It's alright, I don't do super fancy things with my posts though xD)
Kory//Open
She walked around nervously, wondering what to do, "H-hello... Can someone help me?" Kory looked around and stopped. She was so small, and scared-definitely scared. After the scientists she didn't remember anything else, she just woke up in this place, "Oh please help me!" she wailed to nobody.
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri May 19, 2017 10:59 am

Raven Drave-Age: 19-Gender: Male-Species: Raven
Raven looks at the small hummingbird, seemingly calming down a little. "Raven is my name... kind of strange that I was turned into what my name is" He spreads a wing and looks at it, bending it carefully to get used to it before tucking it back and looking at the hummingbird again. "So what happened... I was wandering my neighborhood and then I was here next thing I knew" He looks around as if expecting to find some sort of clue. "I guess flying won't be so bad... gotta be as easy as the games make it look... just gotta get used to it" he starts muttering to himself loudly.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 am

Kory//Open
She hid under a rock after she found it and curled up into a ball, why did things have to be like this? She started crying, "Why... why... why?!" she screamed at herself. Kory sniffled, she wanted to go back home, she wanted her happy family... Not to be a snow hermine...
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Jessica O'Meara(Nix)/Female/Black Mamba/17/Tagged;None

Jessica O'Meara awoke to find herself in an unusual situation. She was in a forest, and had a desided lack of limbs. But, as a single ray of sunshine hit her back, she spread her hood out happily. She refused to let herself think, she just let her instincts as an animal take over. That had to be better than thinking, right? the snake, cooling in the rain a bit, spotted a rock. She slithered up to the warm rock, and curled up happily on the top. The mamba rose her head, bringing a small portion of her body off the ground to look around quickly. She was slightly tired still, but as every ray of sunshine hit her dark coloring, she grew more and more restless. That was when she allowed the confusion to hit her brain, laying happily on a rock. Where was she, why was she a snake, and why was she here?

Tylar Scott(Ty)/Male/Goliath Bird-eater Tarantula/20/Tagged;Tommy

Ty awoke, his legs all feeling like Jello. Wait, legs... He didn't remember having this many legs. Or for that matter, so many eyes. He shifted, and found he couldn't quite feel any arms, though he could move his front two legs like arms. He was a spider. He glanced around wearily, and spotted a large Stork with a pink beak awaking. "Tommy? What's going on? Where are we?" Worry laced his voice, and the bird he had apparently correctly assumed was his brother turned.

Thomas Scott(Tommy)/Male/Wood Stork/20/Tagged;Ty

Thomas awoke to pain in his shoulders, where his wings met his... wait what. Wings? Tommy moved his beak to examine the strange items, and found a gigantic spider stiring nearby. It had to have been as large as his.... Hand... When it spoke in his brother's voice, he gave a sigh of relief. "I don't know, Tylar." Complete calm, despite his growing anxiety and fear. standing, the bird shook his head.

(Sorry if this is long. All mine are open. )
Last edited by fg05281 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Fri May 19, 2017 1:39 pm

one of your characters could find Kory, @fg05281-if you're up to it))
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bowi » Sat May 20, 2017 12:37 am

Aspen lied on a clearing. Slightly confused on what happened. Those voices.. What did they put in her? She slowly opened her eyes after lying still for awhile. She rolled onto her stomach noticing that something was covering her face. She pulled it back noticing a ripping sound, She had a piece of cloth in her hand and put it infront of her face noticing padded furry paws with claws, A piece of her hoodie hanging of of them. She Looked at herself noticing a furry coat and she was hot. It seemed the coat and fur was a little too much for her so she teared of the rest of her clothes apart. Feelign more free, She was.. An animal, Ok strange, But maybe it had some kind of explination? She started walking, Tripping once before standing up again, She turned back her ears her short tail lashing behind her.

She started slowly walking after a little while it turned into a trot and soon she was in a full gallop. She heard a scream. Stopping by digging her soft paws into the ground. "Really have to find out how to use my claws" Since that comentair she started testing out her new abillities, Tilting her ears and trying to use her claws to climb trees. Trying out pouncing with small pieces of wood.
Bowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:46 am

[quote="fg05281"]
Jessica O'Meara(Nix)/Female/Black Mamba/17/Tagged;Kory

Jessica could hear a voice. Ok, mostly just tears, but she could hear it. Sounded close, and when the mamba slithered down her rock, she saw a long-lithe creature. It was crying. The weasel was pretty, sure, but The girl/mamba thing had to opinion on the matter. besides the fact that it was crying. The blackish snake went up, and rose a couple of inches to get a better look at her. "Are you ok?" She asked, moving her tail so it was more comfortable.

Tylar Scott(Ty)/Male/Goliath Bird-eater Tarantula/20/Tagged;Tommy

Ty watched as his brother approached, and climbed on when offered. Settling on the back of the large wood stork, The bright blue tarantula held on for dear life as his brother took flight.

Thomas Scott(Tommy)/Male/Wood Stork/20/Tagged;Ty

Tommy went to Ty, and lowered his beak. "get on." He offered, and then allowed his brother to climb to his back, hanging on. Taking a running start, the white and pink bird flapped his wings and slowly rose into the air. The continual flapping was odd, but he soon grew used to it. He was looking for others at this point. they couldn't be the only two out here, could they?

(Ty and Tommy are open for anyone to come meet up with them.)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me