T W I S T || Mutant Wolf RP

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: T W I S T || Mutant Wolf RP

Postby Departed » Mon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Silent was about to answer kindly but then she got a look of anger on her face. ''...Wait here Belle.'' She told the pup, before leaving the scene. That scent that she knew so well, was in the air. Coming to a skidding stop in front of her past 'friend', she growled. ''What do you want, Tabby.''
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mutt.Dog » Mon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm

On this rare occasion Tabby smiled. "Why are you being so hostile to your old pal?" She pouted putting on a fake voice. ''I was just around to see my old friend Silent to...'' Tabby's tone suddenly changed, ''Rip off her head in front of her pack of...mutants.'' Oh how Tabby dispised of the word, even thinking about it made her want to punch someone in face.
Belle frowned. "But--'' She was about to argue but Silent ran off. I'm sick of being treated like a pup, She thought and scowled. "Not anymore,'' She mumbled as she trotted off after Silent, sticking to the shadows.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mutt.Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Departed » Mon May 17, 2010 8:25 pm

''That doesn't sound like something a friend would say.'' Silent snarled, her tail up in the air. ''Leave now. We want nothing to do with you. If you leave us alone, we won't rip off YOUR head.'' She retorted. Silent had a leader face on as she spoke harshly.
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Tue May 18, 2010 12:15 am

Jasimine looked up suddenly. She stood, shaking her coat, and some of the petals on her flowery head fell off. She could smell a normal wolf, almost taste the scent in the air.
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikari-chan » Tue May 18, 2010 7:27 am

Fawn sniffed the air and smelled the intruder. She snarled and ran after Silent. Just a she was getting close, she spotted Belle. She made a turn and put a paw in front of Belle to stop her from going any further. "Nice try, Belle, but I'm afraid you should stay out of this one. Pups are to be kept safe. Let Boss and the rest of us adults handle this, you go back to the den, please," she said firmly to her, the expression on her face a mix of agitation and frustration. She wanted to help Silent chase off the intruder, but she felt this was more important. After a second, the frustration on her face was gone, and so was the agitation. She looked Belle in the eyes and grinned. "You know, if you go back to the den now and stay safe, I have a suggestion for you about discovering your power. We can spar later, playfully of course. You see me, I'm not much bigger than you. My power revealed itself while I was sparring with my sister, and yours might do the same. It's worth a shot, don't you think?"

I've made my way into the Great Unknown,
land by the river and a new built home.
I am the land and the land is me.
Freedom is everything
and we are free.

- "Flag in the ground", Sonata Arctica
Hikari-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Tue May 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Jasimine looked to Fawn, wondering what to do. She had only her mutation, and was a lowly Lai. She couldn't fight as well as the warriors.. What could I do? She thought, When the others have powers and things that can help them fight, and all I have is flowers? But I will try and help in any way I can. Jasimine promised herself, and looked to Fawn again.
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hikari-chan » Wed May 19, 2010 2:14 am

Fawn looked around and saw Jasmine looking at her. Grinning, she called: "Hey there! You've smelt the intruder too, huh?" Then she looked back at Belle, waiting for her answer.

I've made my way into the Great Unknown,
land by the river and a new built home.
I am the land and the land is me.
Freedom is everything
and we are free.

- "Flag in the ground", Sonata Arctica
Hikari-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mutt.Dog » Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 am

Tabby smiled slyly. "As much as I'd like to fight you, I'm guessing your mutant friends are on their way to rescue you, so...'' Tabby began, still smirking, "so consider this a warning. I'm on a mission to defeat your little...tribe, so watch your back Silent.'' Tabby leant in close to her 'friend', ''Mark my words, I'll be back,'' She whispered, and with her last words she ran off into the shadows still smirking.

Belle sighed. As much as she wanted to help she knew that Fawn was right, after all what was a pup like herself going to do against an enemy. "I guess your right,'' She frowned and began sadly trotting back to the den.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mutt.Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Departed » Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 am

Silent growled, watching Tabby leave. After a while, she turned around and ran back to the pack, to see they weren't there anymore. ''EVERYONE! COME HERE NOW!'' Her howl pierced the blood red sky. ''WE ARE STARTING WAR AGAINST THE YELLOW PACK!''
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 am

((Marking this! 8D))
please find me here