Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Seafarers of a New World. {New + Accepting!}

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 pm

"Yikes, that hurt me just thinking about it." mumbled Mary, shuddering a little. She watched Henry take over as he nodded. "I won't crash it!" he barked, "How hard can driving this baby be?" Maria curled up in a ball and whined. "The Lido is wearing off..." winced Maria. Mary nodded and helped her sister move back to the blanket. Mary kept an eye on Vojak, should he trip and fall. "Is there anything you need me to do?" she asked, "I've got enough water for a few bags of saline and enough to scrub Alessa's burns. If I'm not needed, I'll be down in the OR cleaning her up."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:10 pm

"Watch it!" He snapped, turning. "You will crash it if you're careless. Wipe that attitude off and throw it in the water!" Vojak hunched over, hackles raising. "It's A.A Azalea, not baby to!" Lips curled back it showed his array of teeth. "Vojak! Look!" Amorette snapped him out of it and he pranced over to the side, to join her. "What? Oh! Turn! Turn! Go hard right then left!" Vojak yowled. and rushed back towards the wheel in case any moment of hesitance occurred.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:15 pm

"Relax, I'll be careful." said Henry, glancing to Vojak, "I'm sure the ship will be just fine!" He heard Vojak and turned the wheel sharply to the right. When it turned to the right, Henry turned it back to the left some. Mary felt the fur on the back of her neck stand up; she was very protective of Henry. She relaxed a little as Henry turned the ship. "Does everyone have to yell?" grumbled Maria, "We're all gonna be deaf and then we're really screwed!" Rebecca and Jacqueline walked on either side of Eileen as they came up to the deck. They went to their mother and started nursing. Maria sighed and covered the pups with the rest of the blanket.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Claws tensed against the wood as the ship made a hard right. Sliding back some he caught himself momentarily after. Amorette as well, not expecting it. "Careful! You'll hit the sides!" Though he was rather impressed. If only Henry had more of a merciless attitude. To all. "Just follow the path down! Can you see it!?" Amorette stepped aside to look ahead. The light appeared brighter in the distance, still being refracted by the ever growing mist. "I don't think this is safe." She murmured to herself. Looking to the pups arriving she shook her head. "You should all go below deck."
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Henry squinted some and frowned. "The mist is getting too thick, Captain!" he barked, "Do you want to take over?" He had no problem stepping down and letting Vojak steer. Mary walked to her sister and nodded a little. "Come along girls." she said, "You can finish eating in our room." The pups whined some as Mary got Maria to her paws. The group walked slowly to the doorway and down to the room. Mary took this time to nurse her own pups. The twins laid down as the half dozen pups nursed. Alessa was sleeping on the floor.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:45 pm

"Yes, move!" Vojak would shove his way to the wheel, flicking Henry afterwards. His leg started to cause him serve pain. He side-sat, following instructions Amorette shouted to him. They were good going forward for a while, then she instructed vague turns. Rock over hangs scrapped at the ships base, and as they neared the light a large open entrance glowed brightly, soon dimming to a more luxurious vegetated place. Tree's grew in this part and vines over took in large masses. It was stunningly beautiful. pink deer and rabbits scuttled about for safety, and the ship came to an abrupt halt half way in. Vojak grunted, being tossed in to the wheel some.

Amorette sniffed the air and searched the water. Nothing. "I don't know what's stopped us! It looks clear!" The mist was fadeing behind them. Ahead the light shone from a regulated point, out of a small hole angled up in the ceiling. It also got incredibly hot. She panted. "Henry, how are you doing?"
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Henry moved out of the way and looked around as they went into the cavern. He seemed off in his own world until Amorette spoke to him. "Oh um... I'm okay." he said, "It's kinda warm in here..." He started to pant a little. Mary returned to the deck after nursing the pups. She looked to Vojak. "Is the ship okay? I could feel it scraping something." she asked. Mary looked around in awe. "It's so beautiful..." she murmured, "And a bit muggy."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:57 pm

"Well, we're not sinking." Amorette spoke up, to Mary. "Yes I agree' it's hot. Vojak what did you hear on your stories? Was it supposed to be this hot?" "No, I don't think so!" He barked, looking around, confused. "Why did we stop though?" Being the smart apple he was, Vojak leaned over the edge attempting to get a nice look at the water, nothing appeared to be below them. "Henry, try and move us forward again." He paced up and down the ship's side. The glowing light in the distance seemed so appealing. Then a cried echoed from the caverns throat.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

"That's good." said Mary softly. She wondered where they were, but Vojak seemed concerned and she didn't want to ask any more questions. "Aye aye!" said Henry, moving to the wheel and carefully moving the ship forward. Mary pricked her ears as she heard the cry. "What was that...?" she asked, feeling a little on edge. Cybil came up and looked around. "Oh cool!" she barked.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggerclifford » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Vojak was clearly relieved, expressing it with a deep exhale. "Okay good. Yes it is good." Amorette looked as Cybil came wandering out. "Oh, no, no. You should go back under. It's hot out here, and it's not helping he wanted to go towards the light!" She protested, pacing over to the female and nudging her back towards the door. "Go, shoo." Already the air caused her coat to flatten and stick to herself. Amorette felt gross. The cry wasn't any more helpful. It sounded again. This time of a much deeper pitch.
Tiggerclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me