the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:40 am

Thorin//tags: cave

The core dragon hugged out some smoke as he thought, glancing back to Aphrodite and Lynn before swivelling his head to scan the place. He was almost positive of the path that Sephtis had taken, but still felt eyes trained on him. Finally his shifting, magma-resembling eyes caught the gaze of another. Why was he looking so intently at them? At either case, Thorin felt uneasy but didn’t feel that he had time to interact with him and started towards where Sephtis had disappeared with a snort. His kept glancing back at the strange, dark-coloured dragon as he went, though his attention shifted to his search when he saw the dragon holding a crystal. With a low rumble he cleared his throat.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:44 am

Aphrodite/Tags -
-Sleeping

Twister
Twister watched as Thorin moved towards the sleeping dragons, feeling Thorin's eyes on him he backed off and scuttled away quickly, not wanting to be caught too soon.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite

-sleeping

Sephtis: Tags; Thorin

Sephtis gave an alarmed cry dropping the crystal, he ignored the clattering sound it made when it landed, his colours shifted so he blended in with the rocks behind him, his eyes turning to a stormy Gray. Recoiling sharply when he noticed it was one of the hatchlings he had snapped at eariler, he changed his scales to the blazing red and Orange look he had when he first met the group, all emotions were covered up by a cold mask and he hissed. "What do you want?"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Lynn

Waking up from her nap suddenly she feels a pain in her leg. A minute or so after waking up she smells the harsh tang of iron, from the scratch on her leg, feeling kinda scared she nudges Lynn awake and asks softly, "Hey Lynn... Are you awake..? My leg hurts and I don't know why..."She turns her leg towards Lynn so she can see it.

Twister/Tags Aphrodite

Gaining enough courage Twister calmly and silently walks over to Aphrodite. Feeling a sudden pang of anger he scratches her leg. Instantly regretting what he had done he runs away as she wakes up, his face lit with shame. Twister hides in a small nook of the cavern wall and watches the scene unfold.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm

[removed]
Name: Kasatka
Personality: Headstrong, stubborn, and very competitive. Kay has a tendency to wander off and be gone for a long time. She gets into danger often and thinks she's tougher than she is. She's playful and very silly and most likely won't grow out of it. She seems wise for her age, though she doesn't act mature.
Appearance: blue-lavender dragon covered in crystal-like scales that glow faintly in the dark.
Ability: Her crystals have minor healing powers I guess. And later on I suppose she could become a healer if that will be a thing, she can also use minor telepathy, her fire is purple instead of red.
Crush: none
Mate: none
Offspring: none

[removed]
Name: Akani (OML the nickname corky is adorable)
Personality: Kind-hearted, brave, playful(for now) short temper, but always regretful once he calms down. He is very naive and forgiving, which can get him hurt. He loves everyone and always sees the good in things.
Appearance: blackish purple(Like Spyro) scaled male dragon with bronze colored plated scales on his belly, horns, and partly down his back that act as armor. His spikes down his back are also covered in this bronze armor.
Ability: Not totally sure yet, I think I'll have him just breathe fire, armored body, pretty muscular, and can only kind of copy the powers of others if he concentrates hard enough- some are too difficult for him, like healing powers. He has very powerful wings, so if it's ok with the admin and helpers he can fly pretty well after a few moment of being out of the egg? (Please stop me if this is mary sue-ish)
Crush: none
Mate: none
Last edited by raey on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Thorin//tags: Sephtis

Thorin stayed still exactly where he was as he watched the dragon momentarily startle and drop the crystal he was holding, the metallic reptile’s eyes following the shiny object with a curious interest before he snapped out of it and looked back to Sephtis. Now that he had calmed down, his demeanour more matched a startled but hostile dog. The core dragon kept his cool, and the crystals embedded in his scales seemed to shine with the light from his blood. “I just want to talk. I don’t think that we necessarily had the best introduction...” Remembering the other dragon that he had been on his way there, he cast an observant look back to his friends before looking back to Sephtis.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm

(Perfect Drift, have you read through the role play so far? Or would you need a recap?)
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

(I can read through it when I get back)

hey! im drift
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

(Okay! If you do need a recap though Angel and Coco can easily supply one better then I can :D)
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me