A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:51 pm

Rosa/L-Pack/pup/Tagging: Open/Location: Outside of the Nursery

Twitches

StormCloud/L-Pack/Warrior/Tagging: Maui/Location: Camp

He was already awake, over the few days, he had made a little shelter for himself near the Healer's den to sleep in, not like he'd be sleeping any better then he had before, in fact it was worse. He was laying in the shelter when he spotted Maui, he wagged his tail

Nightfall/L-Pack/Huntress/Tagging: Open/Location: Hunter den

She awake and looked around
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:56 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: X

The pup and story loving female -soon-

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: X

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She felt eyes in her, looking to see Stormcloud wasn't in the den but in some sort of shelter. She wagged a bit, then yawned. She stretched and whined a bit, then straightened and shook off some. She nearly jumped when she heard a voice. She looked over to see Zeus was sitting there. She'd seemed...worried about Maui recently? Maui didn't know, but now she said "I...yeah...I don't like having the fire wolves so close. Then again, they'd probably say the same. It's not their territory, though, it's ours. Okay, maybe I'm not so worried about the trainees, and the hunters so much. I'm kind of leery of Max though, because he's their alpha."

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had suspicions of the Lightning pack still. They were sure all of their pack had suspicions. They left the hunter's den of the temporary camp, wondering if they should go hunting or wait.

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: Jay and Catania

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one stepped out of the den. S/he looked around a moment, then spotted Jay. Therefore, they stepped forward and called "Jay, Catania."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat May 01, 2021 6:29 am

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Nursery| Tagging: Maui (mentions: StormCloud)

Zeus had followed the den-tenders gaze to where she looked upon StormCloud, who hadn't been sleeping with the Warriors as of late. On the one paw, she thought such things were for the better. He certainly wouldn't find many friends in the pack willing to sleep beside him, between his loner background and the violent outbursts he'd made only days ago. Even the appearance of the Fire pack in their lands wouldn't erase his misdeeds. Still... separating himself off wouldn't really allow him to try to make connections with others. Every wolf had seen what had happened when Ghost had tried to befriend him. Maui seemed to be the only one who could get close enough to the former loner.

Though, looking at him sleeping away from the others now... One could argue that he acts like a loner here, too. She thought, before turning her gaze back to Maui, who had finished speaking. She nodded her understanding to the den-tender.

"I know what you mean. Though even their hunters and trainees could pose a threat to us. Any Fire wolf is born with a natural malice in their hearts that make them different from us. You know how the stories go." She shuddered. "I thank the sky-dogs that it was us that found Rosa and Nightfall, instead of the Fire pack, who surely would have killed them both." She sighed a little. "Best to be wary of all of them, if you ask me."

It was then that Zeus turned a friendly eye on Maui. "I appreciate the work that you do, Maui. Especially when you keep your focus on what's really important." She turned her head, craning it to look back at the Nursery where the pups slept. "It must have been so frightening to come across the Fire wolves in the territory. But you're safe at the Nursery and the pups are safer too, with you here." She reached out a paw to lightly place it over one of Maui's. "There will be plenty of time for your flirtations with the loner. Best keep your attention on your job, if you want to keep it." She advised kindly. "Shall we return to the Nursery? It's rather chilly out here."
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 01, 2021 1:14 pm

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke/Shadow- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: X

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: X

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She glanced to the male and smiled when he looked at her. She then looked to the other she wolf once more. She sighed a bit at the fact they had to live with them now, for however long. Well, technically they weren't living together. The hunters would all be hunting on the same land though. She shook those thoughts away, and nodded to Zeus a bit. She said "It is good we found them," and hummed a canine sound.

She then nodded once more as Zeus said to be wary of the other pack. She yawned a bit then sighed, but felt some of the tension leave her. That was nice, that was good, and she looked to the nursery too. She simply nodded when Zeus said it must have been scary. She'd actually felt bad for some of them. Now that they'd be getting back on their feet, though, she was back to wary. She made a small sound when Zeus touched her paw. "You...don't mind me flirting with him? Not that it's much of flirtation..." She shook her head, releasing breath then nodding and turning back towards the nursery.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; Max (will be unrequited), Crow, Mick maybe but I know that won't work out- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- lightning camp- Tags: everyone

The red eared one flicked their red and white tail. The heterochromatic eyed one had suspicions of the Lightning pack still. They were sure all of their pack had suspicions. They left the hunter's den of the temporary camp, wondering if they should go hunting or wait.

Oriole (Ori)- Fire- 2 y 4 mo- genderfluid- bi, maybe poly; Jay- mate open- pups some day- all around- wants den tender- +speed, intelligence, stealth -strength/power, stamina/endurance- Trainee: X- Lightning camp- Tags: Jay and Catania

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one stepped out of the den. S/he looked around a moment, then spotted Jay. Therefore, they stepped forward and called "Jay, Catania."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat May 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Nursery| Tagging: Maui (mentions: StormCloud)

Zeus looked from the Nursery to Maui, following Maui's inquiry. She considered her words for a moment before she replied.
"As long as you take your job seriously and don't do anything to endanger the pack, it's really not any of my business who you flirt with, or who you take on as your life partner." She said at last. "I don't wish to hinder your social life, Maui, I never did. I just wish for you to make smart choices when it comes to protecting our pack." She glanced over her shoulder to where StormCloud lay. "And while I certainly think you could do better..." She sighed and turned her gaze to Maui, offering up a sympathetic smile. "I know all too well what being in love can do to a wolf. Sometimes we ignore our better judgement when it comes to picking a mate." She winked at the she-wolf. "Just don't tell Fish I said that." She loved her mate, truly she did. She would want no one else in this world or the next. She was aware that her decision had made her questioned by a few members of the pack, certainly any Fire wolf would scoff at her, but the heart wanted what it wanted. She wanted Fish, and Maui seemed to want StormCloud.

"Just do your job and do it well. If I see you shirking your work in the Nursery to go flirting with, well, anyone for that matter, that's when I'll step in." She started towards the Nursery, beckoning for Maui to follow her. "Though my words may be a little more firm, if I should have to discuss this matter with you again." She shook off her paws of any lingering snow and then entered the Nursery. It didn't look as though anyone else had stirred since she and Maui had left moments earlier.

Settling back down into the nest she'd left, she turned her gaze to the pups. Both fast asleep, as far as she could tell, just as they ought to be.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat May 01, 2021 2:51 pm

Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Temp Camp | Tagging: Erle

Enui turned her gaze as she heard her name - and her rank - being addressed. Her ears twitched subtly in pleased acknowledgement that Erle had woken and chosen her to approach. She noted the flecks of snow that clung to his dark pelt - had he been sleeping outside again? Maybe the Warriors Den was just as cramped as the rest of them, especially for a wolf his particular size.

"Good morning, Erle." It sounded so informal when she addressed him by name. Despite showing no outward change, her pelt became warm with embarrassment. "Another day in the new territory. How...gracious of our enemy to give us a portion of their territory so readily." She remarked and added in a quieter voice, her tone bordering on smug. "And hhow naïve of them to think that they'd ever get it back." She inclined her head slightly towards Erle. "How are you faring since the attack?" She asked him in the meantime.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Zeus (mentions: Stormcloud)

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She glanced to the male and smiled when he looked at her. She then looked to the other she wolf once more. She hummed a canine sound and watched her seem to think, then she was speaking. Maui nodded to her, seeming glad for that actually. She flicked her tail a couple times. Her ears and nose twitched then stopped, and she smiled a bit. She didn't seem to know why she smiled, but she smiled. "Well, I don't really talk to or hang out with Fish that much...Maybe I should try though," she said with a dip then rise of the head. Fish actually seemed like a great wolf. She had to admit Zeus wasn't bad looking, and Fish had done well for herself.

She then looked up again when the job was mentioned. She almost felt like she always had to do something or other. Then again, they had time in the mornings to eat. She could hang out and talk with him then, and she would definitely. No one could be denied breakfast, as it seemed the most important meal. She hummed a canine sound at that thought. She shook her paws then licked between the toes. She then headed in as well, and went to a nest and just...sat, but soon felt tired and laid down.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 01, 2021 3:59 pm

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: StormCloud | Location: Camp

Shadow stood and stretched, stepping out of her den. Her gaze flicked around the open space until she found StormCloud. The white furred she-wolf lifted her head and cleared her throat. "StormCloud, a word?" While it was phrased as a question, her tone was more commanding than questioning.

Leo | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo grumbled in complaint at being nudged awake, but it was high time he was awake anyway, so he blinked open his eyes and turned to brush his cheek against Lucas' own, glad to find that what he could wake up to was his snuggle-buddy. "I’m awake now." Then he was suddenly WIDE awake. "It snowed?!? Wanna go out and see if it’s deep enough to play in?"

Catania | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Oriole, Jay | Location: Temporary Camp

Catania lifted her head at the sound of her name being called by her two older Packmates, and she immediately sprang to her feet, trying her best to wipe away her worry. "Hi Jay, hi Oriole! I’m okay." Was that true? She didn’t even know anymore. She could pretend! "How about you guys?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 02, 2021 12:57 pm

The pup and story loving female yawned and blinked blue eyes. She woke early, seeing s couple others then heading out. She did her scouting duty as usual. She passed the area the Fire wolves were in, quickening her steps a bit. She went a little further, then turned and came back. She knew she didn't really...need to, with them so close. However, she wanted to keep an eye on them and the temporary camp. She yawned, releasing stress, once she was back at her own pack's camp.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Sunstorm (I think) and Skylar (?))- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: Zeus (mentions: Stormcloud)

The brown eared and legged female flicked her brown tail. She glanced to the male and smiled when he looked at her. She then looked to the other she wolf once more. She hummed a canine sound and watched her seem to think, then she was speaking. Maui nodded to her, seeming glad for that actually. She flicked her tail a couple times. Her ears and nose twitched then stopped, and she smiled a bit. She didn't seem to know why she smiled, but she smiled. "Well, I don't really talk to or hang out with Fish that much...Maybe I should try though," she said with a dip then rise of the head. Fish actually seemed like a great wolf. She had to admit Zeus wasn't bad looking, and Fish had done well for herself.

She then looked up again when the job was mentioned. She almost felt like she always had to do something or other. Then again, they had time in the mornings to eat. She could hang out and talk with him then, and she would definitely. No one could be denied breakfast, as it seemed the most important meal. She hummed a canine sound at that thought. She shook her paws then licked between the toes. She then headed in as well, and went to a nest and just...sat, but soon felt tired and laid down.

The happy and lucky but fiery and stubborn one flicked their white tipped tail. The pretty chocolate one stepped forward and called "Jay." S/he then smiled as they looked to Catania. "Oh, I'm...holding up alright, I guess."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri May 07, 2021 3:49 pm

StormCloud/L-Pack/Warrior/Tagging: Shadow(Mentions Zeus)/Location: Camp

He spots Zeus looking at him and looks away, lower his head and pinning his ear, then he perks up hearing his name and looks over where the voice was coming from "of course Alpha" he says crawling out of his shelter, he lowers his head and pins his ear once again

Jay/F-Pack/All Around/Tagging: Catania, Oriole/Location: Temp Camp

"I'm holding up, but I wish I could be more useful" they say glancing down at his injury. "How are you Ori?" He asked her/him
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me