Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Cynomin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Lori|Fighter|Female|Tags:Talia,Bane,Alistair,Kira

She dodged the swipe “Okay then tell me what to do!” Lori responded to Talia, trying to get Bane back to he’s normal size so no one could get hurt “Just because they aren’t in the pack doesn’t mean they have an army of loners coming to attack AND they were LEAVING!” Lori growled back to Alistair
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:54 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"I'm sure someone can help with that, if you need it, bet some wolves would love that challenge, to make something useful." He welcomed the momentary destruction to think about what would happen if they did go looking for the origin. He eventually went back to that topic, "Y'know on finding the origin of powers might be a tad more mandatory than you think. If they're tied to the barrier, which they very well might be, finding the origin can answer a lot of questions and give us an idea of what's coming. Might be worth while trying to find out. Too bad there's not many around to ask for old legends. Bet those would hold some truths."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Talia was growing and more and more frustrated by the second, the yelling wasn't going to calm down Bane, the interference wasn't going to fix this and more importantly, Alistair clearly wasn't going to let them go. "All of you go! I can handle him." She was going to hate herself for this later but it would have to work. She bolted forward, around Bane and bit his tail, enough to get his attention before running off, as Bane followed though of course angry at her. She just wanted to lead him away from them, maybe it would work, she hoped at least.

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon nodded, now slightly more worried by all of the revelations. "Until we know what's going on, it may be best to keep some fighters around you and the betas as well. If you'll accept my suggestion of course, it'll deter any loners from trying anything to weaken the pack." There had been another thought, one he'd had for a while, he finally decided to bring it up, "Perhaps... Perhaps we should see about having the hunters learn some tricks from the fighters. Just in case. Prepare for the worst."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Kylie, Mara, Alo

He let out an angry huff.

"Fine whatever. You still can't prove you're innocent. I'm not saying you did it, but don't go thinking that I won't keep an extra eye on you." He growled. He walked off and sat near the camp's entrance, away from.everyone else.

"I hope Vera returns soon. I can tell her what I've learned from Kylie and what I've picked up from Mara. Will she be grateful? She can't still be nad.. Or frustrated... Whatever. It's not like she'll notice me anyways." He said to himself with a sigh. "She'll never see me as more than just a loyal hunter."
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Open

Mara glared at Finn as he left "Hey! You didn't answer my question!" She watched blankly as he left. "... What do I do now?" She looked around. Maybe she should go back to patrolling? He didn't really give her instructions, and she was hungry... Then again, if she left it might seem suspicious that she was gone immediately. She shrugged. She would just blame him for not telling her what to do. She left the medicine den and sneaked out of camp. She sniffed the air for prey, and successfully found something. She silently stalked to the area, following the scent cautiously.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 pm

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Mara

He didn't hear her over his thoughts. His emotions swirled and took over his mind. He wanted to blurt put his feelings, go somewhere where he was alone. But, he couldn't do that alone at a time like this. He hoped he hadn't done anything to offend Kylie or Alo by just walking off. He needed time to cool.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Crush:Alan I Tags:Mara,Finnagin,Open

Kylie huffed as they walked away. They didn’t acknowledge ANYTHING she had to say. She groaned at the thought of doing nothing again. She turned over to face Alopencia. “Sooo....” she dragged out. “How’d you get here?” She asked.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

Veratrum - tags: Nayden, Leon
She gave the fighter an appraising look as she thought over his suggestion. Had someone come to her with this idea earlier in the day she might have dismissed it, after all hunting and fighting were very similar and she knew her hunters could hold their own when it came do to it. Though after spending some time with them today it was clear that while talented, most of them were lacking in discipline and formal training. Veratrum nodded thoughtfully, "It's certainly not a bad idea, giving the hunters some extra training that is." She said as she began walking back in the direction of camp. "There is enough of us that we could assign for one on one or we could take a couple volunteers to train the group. I'm not sure how they will take this news, our hunters are loyal but this might come as a blow to their pride."

Nayden tags: Veratrum, Nayden, Zephyr
He was half listening to the other twos conversation and half lost to his own worries when a familiar voice broke through his thoughts. 'Zephyr? Zephyr were are you?' He asked, his ears pricking up hopefully as he looked around, but the other wolf was nowhere to be seen. He could have sworn he had just heard her. get in trouble for being were? had he just imagined it? Nayden looked back at Veratrum and Leon as they were talking, catching a bit of their conversation. they were talking about training the hunters, maybe that was why he had thought of her. "Uh, maybe, maybe since there enough fighters the omegas could get some training too? t-that way the the whole pack w-would be prepared. I already promised Zephyr I would give her some training."

Veratrum
She gave her brother a quizzical look, it wasn't often he volunteered for anything, let alone spending time with another wolf. Training the omegas in fighting could be an asset but at the same time could prove to be an risky investment. The omegas had a surprisingly important role in the pack, doing most of the house keeping tasks that kept everything running, it was a thankless job, but one she didn't underestimate. Giving the omega's some fighter training would allow them to better defend themselves but what if they fought back against their pack mates? Veratrum had witnessed a few omega uprisings in her time and while it was frowned upon to bully them they were the lowest rank of the pack. Did she trust her omegas? yes, she believed them all to be loyal, but that still didn't mean it was without risk. "What do you think Leon?" She asked the other fighter.

Fain - mentions: Duhnday - tags: Sam
She gave the the other wolf a final, smug half smile, "Heh, potent, that's a first, I'll take it. Yer a strange one, I hope to see you tomorrow." Fain winked and turned around, disappearing into the underbrush. She trotted off towards the edge of the packs border and crossing to the other side, feeling breathless with the encounter. Was this truly the end of her journey? Her head turned skywards to were the light was breaking through the trees. To be part of a pack again? Was it possible to go back? She had been a loner for so long. Fain continued on her way, deep in thought. Something moved in the brush and her head moved to follow it. She scented squirrel and somthing else? She frowned, wolf. Another loner perhaps? The scent was coming from a hollow tree. No one for caution, Fain walked over to investigate.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 am

Lily | tags; Mallory | mate; *win her over* | crush; open*pm me* | location; Pack borders | scent; Pine | accent; light australian

Lily stretched leaning down to lick mallory awake, "Mallory... Mallory wake up." she nudged him and sat waiting to see of the small wolf would answer her calls.
(sorry iv'e been sorta inactive iv'e had track practice and i have a winter formal this weekend)
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:46 am

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon hadn't considered the omegas much at all but he did think about it. "All wolves can fight, no one would argue, after all as long as you can move and bite, there is a fight. If we focus the training towards defense, things like how to protect important spots, how not to get knocked over and into someone. With this many signs of loners, having more wolves know the basics do they can not only survive a fight but also not hinder those fighting beside them. Training omegas isn't a bad idea but I don't think we should train them in the same skills as the hunters. The hunters will be better served with fighting in the open, the omegas should be trained in fighting in closed spaces like the camp. Let them be the last line of defense if anything happens. It means that if we ever go out to meet a threat, the camp will be protected should there be any pups. Plus, any that slip by to try to deal damage to the camp will underestimate the omegas and not know what to do when they not only fight back but know how to fight in the camp specifically. Overall the more who can fight, the more options we'll have when trouble comes looking for us."

Dracowolf wrote:
James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"I'm sure someone can help with that, if you need it, bet some wolves would love that challenge, to make something useful." He welcomed the momentary destruction to think about what would happen if they did go looking for the origin. He eventually went back to that topic, "Y'know on finding the origin of powers might be a tad more mandatory than you think. If they're tied to the barrier, which they very well might be, finding the origin can answer a lot of questions and give us an idea of what's coming. Might be worth while trying to find out. Too bad there's not many around to ask for old legends. Bet those would hold some truths."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Talia was growing and more and more frustrated by the second, the yelling wasn't going to calm down Bane, the interference wasn't going to fix this and more importantly, Alistair clearly wasn't going to let them go. "All of you go! I can handle him." She was going to hate herself for this later but it would have to work. She bolted forward, around Bane and bit his tail, enough to get his attention before running off, as Bane followed though of course angry at her. She just wanted to lead him away from them, maybe it would work, she hoped at least.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Out of Camp | Tags: Open

He had enough of waiting. He needed to talk to Vera immediately. If he was still with he'll, things would be easier. He could've proven himself to her. Maybe. Rid the thought that she had, thinking he liked Kylie when it was really almost the opposite. The large male heard himself up and walked out of camp without thinking twice.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me