the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

Does anyone remember where my character reference sheet went?
Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Lynn

Aphrodite somehow manages to calm down and sleep.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:12 am

end of pg 18 and I think the pictures get taken off if there not allowed to be used or something? That's if you had one.

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite//Thorin

Lynn smiled as Aphrodite fell asleep, she was thankful that Thorin wasn't actually trying to pin them and carefully pushed him off before springing over to his side landing softly beside him. She glanced at him. "You didn't seem to want to sleep earlier, so what are you going to do?"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:35 am

Check out the details for my second character on page 18, thanks to Angel for finding it.
on a side note Twister seems like a modern day serial killer.

Aphrodite/Tags -
-Sleeping

Twister/Tags -
Twister watches from afar as the group of dragonet's chatter and one in particular, the only one he truly cares about falls asleep. Now all he must do is wait, wait for the others to leave her alone..
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:37 am

Accepted, just make sure you have permission to kill//severely wound someone elses character.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 am

Understood!
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:48 am

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite, Lynn

Thorin tumbled off at the giggles, hissing a snicker before slowly calming down. He sat quietly near his two friends, watching as the albino fell asleep. He zoned out for a moment, only coming to when Aphrodite asked him a question. “Yeah, the lava from earlier gave me an energy boost. I... I actually plan to search out the dragon from before. His first appearance wasn’t so friendly, but he is still a newly-hatched dragon eye like the rest of us...” Thor glanced behind him towards the area where the other had disappeared. “Are you going to stay with Afro?”

(Psssh might make another character if I have time)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am

Aphrodite/Tags -
-Sleeping

Twister
Twister waits quietly for his time to strike, his first target, Aphrodite, is sleeping. The reason why he chose her is because she is so out and about, not to mention she isn't scared to stand up for whats right. He thinks to himself about what emotions he is feeling right now, is it love for Aphrodite? Of is it a longing to get rid of her? Only time will tell he decides.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:30 am

Lynn; tags: Aphrodite//Thorin

Lynn nodded before yawning herself. "just.. be careful around the hatching. if you need help, give a call." She gave him a small smile before returning Aphrodite's side. she curled up like a cat, her back pressed gently against Afro's side.

Sephtis: tags: -

Seph was sitting in the middle of the new cavern, he had explored most of the cavern, as he was passing by a wall something shiny caught his eye and as he carefully picked it out he noticed it was a rather shiny translucent rock, but when you looked through it, the scenery around you changed into a foggy mess. The rock, at this very moment was in his claws, his curiosity for the rock ebbed away slowly but he still liked it. Huffing a sigh he wished he had let the albino befriend him, but his sturborness and fear stopped that. His black scales shifted to gray to blue to pink to yellow as he sat in silence watching the rock in his claws glitter in the light of a small magma pool in the corner.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

Aphrodite/Tags -
-Sleeping

Twister
Twister watches as the second one, Lynn falls asleep too, but to his utter horror, she is sleeping next to what he has claimed as his. As his irritation grew at the small blue dragon he contemplated two choices, infiltrate from inside their friend group, or not bother and out right attack them. Twister watches the large male of the group, looking for decisive movement about where he is going.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me