πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Seaside pack

BOREALIS
[male - ninja - crush is "secretly" Simi - tags: Aoknix, Epiphany]

--
He looked at the beta and the other wolf approving them, he gave a smile to Epiphany there "so are it just us going out? Well I don't see Amarok now, maybe he is already out somewhere, but Simi is right there with Lacrix" he mentioned his eyes looking over to the silver omega.

--
She watched the mother her eyes wandering into the Sparrow when the mother eyes located the male hunter as well. She didn't know what kind of a relationship Magpie had with the hunter, but it was not her place to focus a think like those. As the mother answered her question about the food, she was going to offer herself to bring her something, but Mahogany was faster on that, she gave a small nod to the hunter as he brought some fish to the mother "oh well that's good you have something to eat...but you better have some larger prey than just a fish, you need some more weight, fat is good for the growing pups" she said to the mother.

KRYPTONITE
[male - protector - crush on Aonani & Holiday - tags: pack ]

--
He looked at the dogs one after another his eyes starred at Aonani and Holiday longer than any of the other dogs when they spoke up. He thought for a moment "as a pet...my owner bought me some sort of a test competition, where the best got something nice as a price..." he said for a moment "maybe we could do some competition too to see what everyone are able to do? especially with the youngest ones? if the trainee has a good hunting chance or straight for a winning battle then we could think if we give them a hunter or protector to train them?" he said looking at alpha.

--
She was a little bit unsure to say anything "are we going to make this our camp?" she asked suddenly, "maybe we could do pick some territory? and any of us is not to get out of that so-called territory, not even for the hunt... without some serious happenings, and anyone are not allowed to get in without questioning the dog" she said to them. She looked elsewhere for a moment "I am worried...I am scented after we go to this island...Its faint but I can scent stronger canine smell not so far away...I think there is a wolf pack somewhere near" she said silently.

--
She looked over to the group of adult dogs there "well that sounds like a sense to me, we're way weaker and smaller than those are, we can't pretty do anything on our own into the woods if we do face something there" she responded to Marek. She sighed "I know it's not going to be easy to be at camp if anyone doesn't want to take you out, but I do want to get stronger to protect myself and those I love by myself, and I can not become strong without someone to show me we to do that," she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš•πš’πš πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πšπšŽ - Open & Accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:08 am

Epiphany
Epiphany looks over, β€œI can go see if Simi wants to come?” She offers. She looks back, waiting for an answer.

Corvus
Corvus stood next to his mate, listening as he responded. He smiled to see that Reem was growing into his role as second alpha. β€œI think that’s a good idea” he comments.

Simi
Simi smiles as Lacrix approached, β€œhey! I’m good! How about you?” She greets cheerfully.

Ahiga
Ahiga stood in camp, he was scanning the crowd of dogs, trying to see if his crush, Oberon was anywhere to be seen.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Helle and Sparrow

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded to her. "Yes alpha," he said quickly, then glanced to Sparrow. He smiled at him a moment, then dipped his head. He looked around a moment, wondering what Sparrow would find for them to hunt. He hoped it would be something bigger, honestly. Not that they couldn't make do with rabbits or avians. He shook his head a couple times. He quickly glanced to Helle, saying "Yes alpha," and quickly following after her.

Magpie- f- 3 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female seemed to view Mahogany like a younger brother. Not that anyone could tell just by looking. If they watched long enough, then perhaps. The white streaked chested one smiled and finally began to eat. "My mother told me fish is good, for pregnant females or just wolves in general? I don't really remember, but it has oils and probably some fat. I guess bigger prey would be good too. The alpha will probably send some wolves hunting," she said.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond then smiled. He was smiling at his handsome mate, of course. The brown and blue eyes nuzzled him a couple times. He even threw in a few licks, then looked to the others and waited.

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one tilted his head. "We should find another place...unless you guys like it here." As he waited to hear everyone's thoughts, he looked to Kryptonite. "A competition? That actually sounds interesting. That might work," he said, looking to Corvus then the others. He wanted to hear their thoughts on it.

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. "That sounds pretty cool," she said to Marek. She nosed at Calico a bit, as she'd do with any of her own siblings. She then tilted her head at the suggestion Marek made. Feeling mischievous, she said "Maaaaybe...we should all go together then." Glancing to Calico, she dipped her head then raised it. It was basically the dog form of a shrug; and said "Wel, it's true we should learn some skills."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:27 pm

β˜…aoknix⏡it's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
β—„8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; seaside packs camp|tagged; borealis,epiphany,simi, lacrix | mentions; borealis,lacrix,simi, | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentationaoknix glanced over to where lacrix and simi where conversing, "well i guess it wouldn't hurt to invite simi since she's out and about.." he trailed off starting to pad in the general direction of the omega and assassin. greeting the two with a nod he turned to simi and lacrix and invited them on the patrol, "morning simi, lacrix, i was wondering if you'd like to go out on patrol with me, epiphany, and borealis?" he asked tiling his head slightly in curiosity to the dogs answer as lacrix answered he nodded "i understand" he nods respectfully dismissing the dog. he turned to simi as lacrix padded off "so how about you simi?" the dog questioned sitting curtly in front of the small omega.

----------------------------------------

β˜…lacrix⏡if not now... when?
―――――――――――――――――
β—„7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; camp|tagged; simi,aoknix | mentions; aoknix, the patrol group, simi | seaside packβ–Ί
    indentation "i'm well this morning actually!" she finished just in time for aoknix and the dogs with him to approach and speak to them. lacrix thought for a minute "i think... i'm going to stay in camp this morning, i may go out on patrol later on my own to have more of a stealthy approach.." she replied. as aoknix gave her a respectful dismissal she padded away towards the far right edge of camp.

----------------------------------------

Freg||FrogWithAnE wrote:β˜…oberon⏡swim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
β—„3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; pack | mentions; jesse,marek,calico, | dog packβ–Ί
    indentationoberon nodded along as the conversation continued glacing around to see if any other dogs had come along and joined the group this morning. he noted the group comprised of jesse, marek and calico and gave the group of young dogs a warm smile. ah how he remembered being young and carefree as they were. he noted a couple other dogs as well before turning his attention back to the discussion sitting near where most of the talking was happening.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:40 am

βš” Sparrow βš” Seaside Pack
    indentation Sparrow flinched at the curt response he received from the alpha. His body shrank down to show his discomfort. He might have missed her words if his heart beat any louder in his ears, but he did catch them, and the relief that flooded him was instant. He was free!

Instead of saying anymore, for what more was there to say, Sparrow opted for a polite swan-like bow of his head to the dark red-brown female. With her blessing in mind, he corded the muscles in his legs then sprang into a quick jog. He barely registered the embrace of the spray from Crescent Falls as he padded past. Now in hunting modeβ€”the salt and pepper wolf lowered his head and parted his jaws. Deep inhales tasted the scents carried on the breeze. There was no prey of interest on the breeze until his paws brought him into the hunting grounds that was Maned Crow Field. He knew he did not have long before Helle and Mahogany would join him, he needed a break. One came in the form of a twig snapping further down the field. He crouched low on instinct, grass tickling his nose so close to the ground. The sound had been made by a small herd of mule deer: three does and a buck. Despite Sparrow’s quick reaction he could tell the group of prey were on the alert and he feared that unless his hunting fellows entered the field with all caution they were going to have to give chase.

β˜€ Holiday β˜€ Dog Pack
    indentation Holiday exhaled a raspy breath out from her parted jaws. There were a lot of pack members raising their ideas at once. She did not envy the duty of the alphas’ to keep order. She couldn't help but catch the exasperation coming from Aonani. Holiday wished she could say she shared the other Protector's sentiments. Luckily one of their leaders, Reem, addressed enough questions to bring everyone back to a central question. For what it was worth Holiday agreed with Kryptonite, it was a good idea for trainees to be tested. It would be no good to anyone in the pack if they wasted training on a dog not suited for the task. If it came up she would volunteer to test a trainee in Protector duties. Though she didn't know if she would be experienced enough compared to the other Protectors, Aonani had a point.

β€œI can’t say if this is the best spot for our pack. Not unless I have some patrols under my paws to know what other territory is out there,” Holiday said matter-a-fact.” If we do see a better defendable area, I’ll be first to let you know Alphas. This is why I think it's top priority to start a patrol and it include at least three Protectors. The sooner we can map out the territory boundaries the sooner we will know what our options are.”

BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš‚πš’πš‘

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:09 pm

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: On the way to Maned Crow Field β€›

indentation She watched Sparrow speed off, following his trail at a much slower pace to give the male some room. While she didn't know why the older wolf always seemed apprehensive around her and other females. At first, she'd thought it was just her because she wasn't born in the pack. But later she'd noticed that he was like that with every female in the pack and at written it off as a quark. While she no longer wanted to jump down his throat about it, she still found herself somewhere between fond exasperation and irritation. As she made her way to the Maned Crow Field, she glanced back at Mahogany. "So, young hunter... Mahogany, do you have any plans for yourself further down the way?" Helle quired softly, one ear twitching in his direction. As much as she hated to admit it, she didn't know many of the lower-ranked wolves well. Half because of the difference in rank - she found it often made a rift - and half because she had most often interacted with only a select few wolves when she'd originally joined - mostly other warriors, guards, and the assassins. So She was quite curious about the younger male and had decided to use this time to get to know him a little.

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Magpie β€›
“ Location: Shipwreck β€›

indentation Nothing smelt natural in the shipwreck. Well, nothing pleasant and natural. There were plenty of things that were natural smells, but none of them were pleasant. He grimaced as he passed a dead human, and turned his gaze from it. Maybe we should gather these up and throw them out to sea. Let the sharks eat them. Get rid of the smell. He glanced around, ears flattening as he paused in front of the cages. "The smell will eventually attract the scavengers. That's the last thing we need with Magpie expecting pups." Amarok muttered, with a frown as he moved to the next room, freezing when he saw a ragged-looking fox ripping into... Amarok grimaced, and looked away. Too late. Mentally, heaving a sigh the male lunged forward with a snarl, snapping his jaws at the fox. Unfortunately, it seemed to be more interested in eating until he ripped a chunk out of its rump. It turned around with a snarl, and he reared back spitting out lumps of fur and bits of flesh. Not liking the look of the fox, - as it looked half-mad - the male turned and booked it out of the shipwreck.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack | Mentions: Sushiβ€›
“ Location: Lonely Meadow/Camp β€›

indentation Aonani frowned, as she listened to others speak up. So many ideas. So little time. Lifting her head and opening her maw she spoke once more her eyes snapping to Sushi as she brought up the wolves. "Most of us already heard about the Wolf threat, miss..." She paused realizing that she didn't know - or did she not remember - the dog's name. "That's why we're setting down rules. A wolf or two could easily kill most of us here quite easily." Shaking her head, the merled she-dog let her gaze wander over the pack. "I would consider a test a better word than a competition. It's not like we'd be winning anything, but yes that might be a good idea. Though I would think that should only be required of the younger dogs, as I would think that most of us adults already know where our strengths lay." Clearing her throat, the canine realized that she rarely if ever introduced herself - mostly due to the fact that she was well known back home and rarely needed introduction. "That said, I agree we must quickly get the lay of the land, and hopefully, find a better place to make camp. In fact, three of us should go as soon as this meeting is over." The dog closed her jaws then nearly blanched when she realized something. "We are a pack, yes? What are we going to call ourselves?"

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none β€›

indentation He hummed, "While they do speak sense, I'm no coward, and I'll hold anything off while you two run if it comes down to it." I'm no fighter but, I could perhaps run any danger down in circles if I try. He added silently. Marek blinked then nodded at Jesse, "Yes, we all go together, that way we aren't breaking their three dogs per patrol rule. We can say that we're patrolling the shipwreck." The male smirked for a heartbeat. He moved away and gestured towards the area the beach lay. "We'll be fine, I promise. It'll be exciting." Or at least get your heart racing.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:26 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Helle and Sparrow

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male made a small sound. "For...my rank, or my love life?" he asked. He wasn't sure exactly what she was asking. "I mean...I'm happy being a hunter, so nothing really there. I...have a crush...but don't know if I should confess. I'd like a mate and pups some day. I don't like females...so my mate wouldn't be female..." He didn't know how she'd feel about that. That's why he trailed off there at the end of what he was saying.

Magpie- f- 3 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora

The brown eyed and furred female seemed to view Mahogany like a younger brother. Not that anyone could tell just by looking. If they watched long enough, then perhaps. The white streaked chested one smiled and finally began to eat. "My mother told me fish is good, for pregnant females or just wolves in general? I don't really remember, but it has oils and probably some fat. I guess bigger prey would be good too. The alpha will probably send some wolves hunting," she said.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond then smiled. He was smiling at his handsome mate, of course. The brown and blue eyes nuzzled him a couple times. He even threw in a few licks, then looked to the others and waited.
The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one looked to Kryptonite. "A competition? That actually sounds interesting. That might work," he said, looking to Corvus then the others.

He nodded to Aonani, saying "Alright, we could call it a test. Of course it will be for the young ones," he then said. He glanced around at the others, then back to her. "You should definitely be one of the dogs on that patrol. Do you want Corvus and I to go too, or two others? If you don't want us, ill leave it up to you to pick the two others. If Corvus is alright with that," he said. He took a breath after that, then tilted his head. "Of course were a pack; what do you guys want our name to be?" He was opening the floor, so to speak. Giving every dog a chance to throw out a name suggestion.

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. She nosed at Calico a bit, as she'd do with any of her own siblings. Glancing to Calico, she dipped her head then raised it. It was basically the dog form of a shrug; and said "Well, it's true we should learn some skills."

Looking to Marek again, she said "We should hurry then. Before they catch us," she added, pretty sure the adults meant a patrol of adults. "Yeah, we can say we're patrolling. If they do actually catch us leaving." Looking to Calico, she asked "Are you in?" and waited.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 am

Epiphany
Epiphany nods. She sits down, patiently waiting for Aoknix to return, either with Simi or without her. She looked Borealis, "do you think we'll encounter anything?" she asks in a bored tone. She really didn't like going out with others and being in a crowd, even if it was a small crowd.

Corvus
Corvus nuzzled his mate, smiling back. "Hmm, what kind of competition? Like a physical test? or more of a mental one? Or both?" he asks with a serious tone. "I don't think you should go out of camp" he tells his mate. He didn't want Reem getting hurt in anyway.

Simi
Simi turns as she heard a voice. "Oh, Morning, Beta Aoknix. I'd love to join you all!" she says tail wagging. She nods as Lacrix said that she'd stay in camp. "See you later then!" she says giving a smile to Lacrix before the assassin walked away. "So, when will we get going?" she asks no one in particular. She was excited to be going out with all these wolves!

Ahiga
Ahiga stood in camp, he was scanning the crowd of dogs, trying to see if his crush, Oberon was anywhere to be seen.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:33 pm

──────────────────────
Season: Mid Autumn
Weather: cloudly, No wind the air is still
Time of Day: Nearing noon
Shipwreck: 3 days ago

──────────────────────

β™›
β«·π™·πšŽπš•πš•πšŽβ«Έ
“ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. β€›
“ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: On the way to Maned Crow Field β€›

indentation She'd never admit it, but Helle hadn't expected Mahogany to be so open with her. The fact that he didn't want a higher rank was a little odd to her, but not strange as a whole, as she knew some wolves didn't have much ambition in that way. After all, Ambition could encompass many subjects, not just their rank in life. Helle was however very surprised that the younger male was gay. It wasn't rare, but it wasn't something she'd been bluntly told about in such a fashion. Well at least I can strike him off the list of potential mates. She mused, though it still leaves plenty of males open. Shaking her head the she-wolf chuckled, "Oh, a crush? I do hope he's a pack-mate, Mahogany." She teased playfully, before becoming more serious and coming to a short stop. "Thank you for sharing this with me, Mahogany. I'm honored by your trust." She said offering a small upturn of her lips before she started walking again. "So, you don't know if you should confess. Well, I've never had a mate, though I've had a few crushes when I was younger." Helle offered, I sound like I'm saying that I'm old. I'm only two and a half years older than him, I'm still got a few years on me. "I can offer some advise if you like?"

❦
β«·π™°πš–πšŠπš›πš˜πš”β«Έ
“ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: Magpie β€›
“ Location: Chasea Shore β€›

indentation Huffing for breath as he stood just outside the Shipwreck, the brute growled to himself. From the smell of the fox, it wasn't sick in any way, but it was starving. Amarok didn't like to admit it, but the male more often than not would chase foxes and coyotes away from their kills, when he could. After a while, they usually got a clue and left the area where they could hunt without the worry of a wolf chasing them off. But occasionally some were stubborn and refused to leave. Sighing as he caught his breath, the male started back up to the edge of the shore, towards the forest. Should probably get back to camp, I might be needed for a patrol. He thought absently as his gaze wandered back to the Shipwreck.

⌬
β«·π™°πš˜πš—πšŠπš—πš’β«Έ
“ Female | Dog Pack | Protector β€›
“ Tags: Pack | Mentions: β€›

indentation She turned her eyes to the ground, eyes narrowing as she thought about the questioned provided. Aonani had no real idea or care about what the pack was named but they needed one. That being said she wanted to think about what this test would be like. A physical test to see want rank we'd do best in. Some minor spar's and then maybe a few trial hunts. Nothing too big and bad for either. The leads or seniors of each rank... maybe a mental test, to see how they react to different situations or how they'd organize border and hunting patrols. Nothing dangerous though. She thought, before bringing her head up to look at the alphas. "I have a suggestion for the tests. First, background and choice should take president when deciding what rank someone tries out for. Those that worked as hunting dogs for humans would probably do best at hunters but could try another test if they wish it. While strays like myself are more likely to have a more well-rounded background, though skill in hunting or battle may vary."
    Aonani paused to breathe, then continued. "Those testing to be hunters should be tasted with a small test, nothing too hard for a single dog to do, but enough that we can see their skill. For protectors we could set up some spars, the first one to submit loses, but anyone who deals a major wound will forfeit their win." Aona barked out a pleased growl rolling in her voice. She lifted her chin, her pride showing. "Those that want to show promise in those ranks or want to try out, may take a mental test. The questions and winner of the mental tests should be decided by Corvus and Reem of course as they will be working together."

β—ˆ
β«·π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŽπš”β«Έ
“ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee β€›
“ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none β€›

indentation Humming under his breath the male nodded, glancing between the two dogs, waiting for Calico to make her decision known. His dark brown eyes zeroed in on the she-dog, tilting his head slightly to the left as he looked at her. Claws digging into the ground slightly, Marek wondered if they would be able to sneak out. Would it be the three of them, just Jesse and himself, or would he have to find a way to sneak out alone? Any of those would be interesting, but some are more dangerous than others. He thought with a huff.

⛧
β«·π™ΊπšŠπš£πšžπšŽβ«Έ
“ Male | Outsider | Loner β€›
“ Tags: Open | Mentions: none β€›
“ Location: Bursting Brook, head to Lonely Meadow β€›

indentation He stood on one side of the river, panting heavily. Having just arrived in the area the male hadn't yet caught the strange scent of the strange creatures. He didn't know much about the Seaside pack, but it was enough to know not to go on their territory. So the dark violet-eyed brute sat himself down on the other side of the river across from the Petavista Woodland. Leaning down the male speedily lapped up water, nearly groaning as he sated his thirst. It had been days since he'd last had a drink. And even longer since I've had something to eat. He mused as he spotted a flash of silver out of the corner of his eye. But a fish wouldn't be filling, so he'd have to find something a little more filling. Or maybe just catch more than one fish. Tilting his head, the male sighed. " According to the rumors there's an abandoned field on this side of the river, I'll check that area for hares." He muttered under his breath, as he turned and started to head toward his destination. What was it called again... Kazue wondered, oh yes, the Lonely Meadow.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:11 pm

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded as he looked at the she wolf. "Yes, a crush, alpha; of course he's a packmate!" he yelped. He then clamped his maw shut. "Sorry for being so loud...but he's a part of this pack." He then tilted his head as she spoke and then gave a small smile. He offered a smile of his own back, also small but still a smile. He shook his head, saying "I...don't, no." When she said she could offer advice, he said "I'd be willing to hear your advice."

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond listened. The brown and blue eyes glances to his mate at the same time. "Alright...I won't go with the patrol," he said to his mate. The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one looked to the others again after that. He took a breath after that, then tilted his head. "Of course were a pack; what do you guys want our name to be?" He was opening the floor, so to speak. Giving every dog a chance to throw out a name suggestion.

He nodded to Aonani, saying "That works quite well, or rather I think that would work. Would the mental test be for the young dogs, the...trainees? Yes, that's what they are, trainees, since they'll be training for one rank or another, being trained. Would the mental test be for trainees, or for anyone who wants to do? We should also discuss other ranks. We...may have pregnant females in the future. Should we have dogs to care for them, and help them out?" he asked. He was pretty sure they had none of those yet. He didn't know, but hunters and protection were common.

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one smiled a bit. She nosed at Calico a bit, as she'd do with any of her own siblings. Glancing to Calico, she dipped her head then raised it. It was basically the dog form of a shrug; and said "Well, it's true we should learn some skills."

Looking to Marek again, she said "We should hurry then. Before they catch us," she added, pretty sure the adults meant a patrol of adults. "Yeah, we can say we're patrolling. If they do actually catch us leaving." Looking to Calico, she asked "Are you in?" and waited.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me