Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Boomer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:22 pm

"To be fair to Teddy, he didn't want to..." said Maria softly, "He simply didn't pay in time." She looked to her underside as her pups kicked. Mary took a bite of a link, then flicked her tail some. She sighed quietly as she looked to her sister, then to Sully. "Teddy was a kind human." she murmured, "He treated us well, even with Alessa's... issues." Maria nodded in agreement.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:12 am

Sully silenced himself. He didn’t like arguing about humans and their ways. Bottom line was that there were good and bad humans In the world. “I should probably go scavenge for more food, after all there’s lots of pups to be fed.” He stood up and padded out of the warehouse.

North walked over to Alfie who chewed on one of the rabbits bones on the outside of the Apprentice den. “Alfie, your gonna be a big brother.” Alfie sprang to his paws and yipped with excitement “Really? Yay!” Carson padded out of his den and over to the pup. “Cmon now, lets go hunting. With pups on the way we need to get more prey before your mother starts having cravings.” North snorted hearing her mate talk about her having cravings, then she began wanting a squirrel to eat and started digging through the prey pile for one.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 am

Hello, I was hoping to join. This is open, right? I'm new to this cite and I only just found out about the roleplay forums. Im so so sorry if this is getting in the way or just sounds really stupid.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:13 am

Foxwolf273 wrote:Hello, I was hoping to join. This is open, right? I'm new to this cite and I only just found out about the roleplay forums. Im so so sorry if this is getting in the way or just sounds really stupid.

Yep this is open! And if you want to join feel free too!
Here’s a form that you can use!
Name:
Pack:
Power:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
If you have any questions feel free to ask!))

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 am

"Be careful!" called Mary, watching him go. Maria started to tear into the turkey. "He's quite an interesting one..." murmured Mary softly. "I think he's kinda cute." said Maria, shrugging a bit with a mouthful of turkey in her mouth. Mary seemed annoyed at her sister; not for her comment about Sullivan, but because she was talking with her mouth full.
~~
Henry took Alessa to the lake, then sat in the water to fish. "You can go get some berries." he said, "But come back here when you're done, okay?" Alessa nodded as she went off into the woods. She knew of a patch of blackberry and raspberry bushes that were just now ripe. She walked to the patch, then began to pick the berries with her telekinesis. It was easier to carry them back this way.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:17 am

Name: Sadie

Pack: The Wolves(I'm soo sorry, I forgot the name)

Power: Sadie has the ability to harness 4 different types of fire. The first is normal fire, and it does normal fire things. It's an orange color..... like normal fire. The next is a light blue fire that only produces heat and is harmless. The third is dark red. It only burns objects. Non living material. The last, the one she uses the least, is a dark gray fire that only burns an animals flesh.

Appearance: A russet wolf with fluffy fur and soul like strands of fur on her ears. Her legs are a tad bit long. Her ear tips, the "socks" on her legs, her underbelly, and a patch on her face all share the same creamy white color.

Personality: Saidie is a bit of a pushover and doesnt know how to speak up for herself. She has a bit of special anxiety and finds it hard to talk to others she doesnt quite know. She hopes one at she'll have more freinds and a family of her own. With someone who likes her for her.

History: At a young age, Sadie found herself lost, away from her family and stranded in the city. She lived half of her life in an abandoned she'd not knowing where to go. She had nobody and nowhere for the longest time. She came across the pack as a 7 month old trying to reunite with her family. Of course, she never found them.

Family: unknown

Crush: none yet

Mate: none yet

Pups: none yet

Thank you!
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Accepted!))

Sully slipped through the fence again, he doesn’t know why he just goes out the same way the others do. He remembered a resteraunt being a few blocks down. He hoped there trash had food in it and that it wasn’t rotten or smelly.

Carson and Alfie sniffed the air trying to pinpoint the scent of prey. Alfies nose brought him to the lake where he took sips of water and tempted at grabbing a fish only to get his face wet. Carson laughed before the scent of dogs caught his nose. Then he became very alert. Alfie caught the scent of another rabbit and began following it.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Henry kept trying to fish. He had heard something and looked to see a wolf and his pup. Henry didn't try to be aggressive with the male. He was worried about Alessa, so he wanted to finish fishing soon before she got into trouble.
~~
Alessa continued to pick the berries, although she ate some of them as she did so. "These taste perfect, Scarlett..." she whispered, looking to her toy. The toy was lying on her back.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:38 pm

uhh think I could join?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 pm

OOC: Yeah, it's still open! Just post your form and wait for Soldier to accept you.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me