Night of howls Dog Role play

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Night of howls Dog Role play

Postby Boomer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:36 am

Mary shook her head once more. "I haven't seen anyone today." she replied. She turned to the water as she waited for a fish to come by. Mary wasn't a great fisher like Henry was. She was lucky to get one or two fish, if that. Mary wanted to make sure Alessa had enough to eat; in her mind, getting Alessa to a healthy weight was the most important thing at the moment.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolflover34 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 am

"Would you like to come down to my den?"Asked Toby."I'm having fish,elk,and bear."You can bring your own food". "Izzy,Bell,and and all the pups are going to be there.Everyone is going to be there."
Throw me to the WOLVES and I'll return leading the pack!
wolflover34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:45 pm

"Henry and Maria might be interested, but I'm afraid I can't." said Mary quietly, "I'd hate for Alessa to eat alone." Mary knew Alessa couldn't stand the blood from the dead animals and didn't want to subject her to it. Mary caught another fish and killed it, then bit into it again to let the blood drain. She tossed it next to the other fish; she intended on giving those to Alessa.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 am

Rover stared down at the deer. It was a fine kill, and he couldn’t wait to share it with the pack. He smiled satisfied and bent down to put his mouth on it. Once he put his mouth on it, he dragged it towards home. When h egos it there, he saw nobody, grunting he put down the deer before running off toward some the most likely place Mary and Fero were. Fero and Mary are some of the few wolves he likes. When he got there, he smiled and walked towards them, only to see Toby was there too. He smiled before walking towards them. “Hey guys what’s going on”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 am

Mary wondered why her quiet morning was turning into a social hour. "Good morning..." she murmured, trying to keep a calm tone. She turned her attention to the water, wanting to catch at least one fish for herself. Her pups kicked rather harshly, which only soured the shepherd's mood. Mary was hungry and she knew the pups were hungry, and the pups kicking at her didn't help her fish any faster. But of course they didn't know that. Mary watched the ripples like a hawk. She suddenly snapped at the water and killed a small fish. Not wanting to wait to feed the others, she tore into the fish and scarfed it down.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 am

Rover I Male I alpha

“Do you want some help?” He said before watching her scarf down a fish.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:22 am

"No, thank you." she said, finishing the fish. She buried the bones, then got a drink. After that, the kicking slowed down a bit. Mary's mood improved as well as she stood up and picked up the fish. "I need to get these to Alessa..." she murmured.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Rover I Male I alpha I tags: Fero

“Alright..” Rover said, watching Mary wander off with the fish. Sighing he plunged his head into the water to grab a fish. Once he grabbed one, he dropped it on the ground, grinning. He looked up. “Oh yeah, I forgot I found a good deer in the woods.” He said, addressing Fero. “Oh. Hi Toby.” He said warmly, finally acknowledging him.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Mary dipped her head to the alpha as she began to walk back to the den site. She walked into her family's den and set the fish down by Alessa. Alessa woke up from the smell and began to eat. Maria was snoring loudly as Henry woke up. Henry nuzzled his mate, then looked outside. "You want to gather some berries?" asked Henry. Alessa nodded to him. She finished her breakfast, then left the den with him. Mary looked to Maria for a moment, then left to take a walk.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 am

Rover I Male I alpha I Tags:Maria

When rover got back to the den the only dog there was Maria.
“Hey Maria!”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me