Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Last of the wolves - New Wolf RP!

Postby RiverWind.Roleplay » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Username-Riverwind.Roleplay
Wolf Name-River
Gender-Female
Position-Pup
Picture or description-very very tiny brindle wolf with one ice eye one bright green eye
Age-2 weeks
Personality-like any pup she is bouncy and very playful but unlike other pups she has an uncanny knowledge of healing herbs
RiverWind.Roleplay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

ah well mushroom(can I call you that?) we have all had those days and just please post when possible. lol. awkward laugh. -leaves-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya! I'm Nadilee or better know as Alpha_Cat around here.
I love chicken smoothie and roleplaying
on this lovely site. I mainly stick to human
and canine roleplays
but I'm always open to new ideas.
Instagram

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 pm

{{Shorten my username however you like, I don't mind. c:}}

Shroud :: Female :: Hunter :: ~Open
She yawned, stretching a back leg out as she did. Admittedly there were likely more productive things Shroud could be doing rather than laying about camp, but she tended to hunt more often at night. Which left her usually more than a bit tired when morning came. It would be more than a bit of a struggle to fully function both at night and during the morning. She rested her head on her front paws, red eyes half closed as she idly watched the rest of the pack going about their day.

Veralu :: Male :: Omega :: ~Open
He was near the edge of camp, wings curled against his sides as he sat there. His head was lifted to the sky, silently watching clouds pass through the branches of the trees above him. Veralu gave no real sign of being aware of anything going on around him, beyond the occasional twitch of his ear at some louder-than-was-common noise. This wasn't a rare position for him to be found in, the omega was often watching the sky though he never really offered any reason for this.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Hades Mood:: content Tags:: open

Hades walked away from the main area of the pack grounds in search of a quiet place, not even stopping to notice Shroud laying near her den, Veralu spacing out, or Sight looking proud about her rabbit kill. She often always noticed all the wolves in the pack, if not stopping to watch them to make sure they were ok, but today she didn't feel like watching over them, she just needed to get away for a while have some alone time to think. As Hades walked she was so deep in thought that she didn't notice the pretty good sized rock in front of her and tripped over it, yelping Hades landed harshly on her back, and finally noticed she wasn't very far from Veralu, but thought since he was spaced out he wouldn't notice her, the beta, looking as dumb as this with her paws stuck up in the air an look of slight panic on her face.
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Veralu :: Male :: Omega :: ~Hades
His feathers ruffled slightly at the commotion near him, ears twitching before pressing back against his skull as, after blinking slowly for a few seconds, his eyes finally seemed to clear and he became aware of the beta's presence so close to him. Though he lowered his head in a small show of acknowledging her much higher rank, his rust colored gaze was still even as he spoke softly. "Do you need assistance..." an expression somewhat reminiscent of confusion flickered across his face for a split second as he fished in his mind for what, exactly, the beta's name was, "Hades..?" As spaced out as he had been the minute prior, this still seemed to be one of his better days.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 am

Hades Mood:: Embarrassed Tags::Veralu

"Ah, uh, no I believe that I can handle myself in this.... situation, but t-thanks for the o-offer." She muttered quickly, trying to not sound rude. As Hades stood up she could feel the dull pain that was shooting through her back. "S-sorry about that Veralu, I-I am horribly sorry for disturbing y-you." she stuttered, when you looked and Hades you wouldn't expect her to be the beta, whether it was her stumbling over her words or just stumbling in general. Hades kept her head low trying to hide her stupid glowing red eyes, yes some of the other members in the pack had red eyes, but theirs were beautiful while Hades' were ugly, at least that's how she felt.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:50 am

Sight\Female\Hunter\Tagged:open

Sight looked at the two wolves."I wounder what their up to". She said wall tilting her head. Sight walked off looking for more food she took a deep breath in search for pray. Sight picked up the scent of a small squirrel or something small like that."Alright more food to go get". She said happily. Sight ran off and saw a squirrel at the bottom of the tree."Okay have to be quiet so that i don't scare it away ". Sight began to slowly walk up to the squirrel was clueless."3...2...1...". Sight ran at it she missed her jumping attack and bashed into the tree."Ouch...i forgot how small squirrels are ". Sigh put her paw on her snout wall watching the squirrel run up the tree. Sight leaped at the bottom of the tree."Just because i missed doesn't mean that ill give you a free ticket to safety town". Sight barked and still hopped at the bottom of the tree."Ahh darn i can't get you". Sight said annoyed walking back to camp with blood on the top of her snout.She sat down next to her rabbit and looked off.

[OOC Sorry i haven't been doing stuff i have writers block right now so that's why this one is kinda like the other post nvm it fixed
Last edited by SnowFallenWebber on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Veralu :: Male :: Omega :: ~Hades
He tilted his head slightly, his expression seemingly slightly puzzled. She didn't seem to be acting as if she were alright. "It is... fine. It's not as if what I had been doing was very... important." His ears pressed back just a bit more as he spoke. Even if he had thought it were, an omega didn't have much of a say in what was considered it or not. Veralu knew his place. When he was aware enough to, anyway.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:32 am

Hades Mood:: neutral Tags:: Veralu

Hades looks at Veralu with a slight frown on her muzzle, she didn't care if you were omega, hunter, or beta, she believed that everyone deserved the same amount of respect "I'm sure whatever you were doing was important and I interrupted you, again I am horribly sorry for disturbing you." hades sighed before looking up slightly more to reveal her glowing eyes that not many wolves would see because she kept her head low all the time, but now she realized that she couldn't always hide her eyes, to be a good beta, to help the pack in anyway possible, not sulking about how she looks different, everone looks different and different is beautiful.

[please excuse my crazy mood change... did this post at 7am lol]
Last edited by Alpha_Cat on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 am

Sight\Female\Hunter\Tagged:open

Sight groomed her face still kinda sad that she let the squirrel escape."I should of gotten that fluffy tailed mammal ". She growled to herself. Sight grabbed her rabbit and slightly ate it. Sight trotted away to take a nap somewhere."Im just gonna nap here until l i get orders to do something". Sight said to herself. She walked under a tree and curled up under it. Sight looked around one more time then lowerd herself to sleep.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me