The Celestial's Chosen (Now Open!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Celestial's Chosen (Now Open!)

Postby winner10111 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:07 am

(Akira is open!)
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 am

(Updated the front page, please tell me if I forgot to add something! :) )

~Arrow~45~Male~Maple and Rain~Shadow~Tags: Open~

Arrow finished the small rabbit he had caught a little while ago, using his front paws to dig a small hole, then pushing the bones in and covering them up again. Raising his head, he sniffed the air warily, but only received the smell of forest and dew from underneath bushes. Ever since he had returned to the main part of the forest from the caves on the outskirts, there had been this nagging feeling in his head that urged him to go to the center of the forest, which was strange. When he was with the pack before his 'death', all he remembered there was just trees. Maybe it had changed, and some instinct was pulling him back. Shaking his head slightly, Arrow pressed on, determined to get close enough that he wouldn't have to travel for long overnight, when the corrupted were most active.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 am

Blake~Tags:Arrow

Blake was chasing a mouse, a brown small creature she thought would be a good snack."come here!"She slammed her paw on the ground with frustration but decided to take her chances and ran the direction she last saw it. She jumped over a bush, seeing fur ahead and pounced, slamming Arrow to the ground and jumped back "Sorry! i thought you were a mouse" Blake scanned the area as her stomach growled in hunger Great now i got a random wolf instead of food

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:48 am

~Arrow~45~Male~Maple and Rain~Shadow~Tags: Blake, ~

Arrow raised the fur above his right eye in a questioning look. "A mouse? That's a first. I'd say I'm a bit too large," He replied, tilting his head and getting up. "Are you going somewhere in such a rush that you're snacking along the way?" Shadows that had semi consciously blocked him from the worst of the impact silently slipped back into his own shadow, like they were never there.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 am

"you somehow looked like a mouse to me" Blake shook her head at hes second question "No not really im just hungry and i saw the mouse hoping i could catch it but apparently not" She stretched her legs after running so much "Wish there was a place i could go, at this point im just looking for something to do" She sighed, shes been hid away from everything possible for most her life and now she seems like she doesnt have a clue about anything which wasn't even her fault in the first place

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 am

Akira~ Female~ Alpha~ Crush:None~ Tags:Open

Akira lay down in a small patch of sun that the clouds had missed. It was the only piece she could see for miles. She closed her steel blue eyes as she relaxed, letting the sun warm her up in waves. Her black fur puffed out, allowing for a cool breeze to keep her from getting too hot. She sighed, grateful for the moment of warmth.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:16 am

"I see. Do you have any abilities, or are you similar to Alpha Akira? No abilities, but strength and spirit make up for it." Arrow inquired, glancing around as if the Alpha would appear herself. The wolf had known the Alpha's ancestors, and they were quick to cuff him over the ear when he strayed too far. Pulling himself back to the current time, he frowned internally as he noticed how thin the wolf in front of him was. Perhaps he could catch something else for her, or maybe she would run off after the conversation. Arrow shrugged to himself, there were many possibilities.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:20 am

Blake Tags:Arrow

She growled as he asked that question, suddenly becoming aggressive "Why do you want to know?" She pinned her ears back, Blake wasn't mad, just terrified of why he wanted to know and wether he'd kill her if he'd find out just like how her mom told her they would unless she lied to her

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 am

Arrow sighed, glancing upwards at the treetops. "Because, if you're a Chosen, you most likely won't survive long on your own at your age. If you're not, then I could easily lead you towards Akira's pack." She's too young for me to sense if she has magic capabilities, and if she insists on being on her own, I can't help her if she gets caught. "Besides, if you do have elemental magic, I could probably help you control it, although it most likely is very different from my own."
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:25 am

Terrified even more she asked "W-what do you mean?" Blake scanned the area. "fine i can control electricity" She slammed her paw into the ground creating a shock "i've been told im able to kill with my powers"

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me