•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby SolamSwift » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Colblade

Talking to: Rose

I wander around camp, trying to find something to do. I see Rose sneak off into the woods, and I decide to go after her. I lose sight of her for a second, but I find her soon after. "Hey" I say, her back turned to me so I couldn't see her face.

Flint

Talking to: Chance and Amber

I wake up, and my eyes begin to focus on the world around me. I see two wolves talking at the front of the den. As my eyes continue to adjust, I recognize them as another hunter, Amber I think, and the lead Hunter, Chance. I stand up and walk over to the two. "Hey guys!" I interject.

Rain

Talking to: No One

*sleeping in den*

Yara

Talking to: Flame

I open my eyes and stretch in my den. I hadn't been sleeping well, so a full night's rest was welcoming and unusual. As my body begins to wake up with me, I walk towards the opening of my den and walk into the fresh sunlight. I see Flame sitting by herself, and walk over to wish her good morning. "Hey" I say once I get close to her.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Flame
| Tagged; Yara | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame turned her head when she heard someone call to her. The alpha smiled as she saw Yara approach her. "Hey Yara," Flame replied and got to her feet. "How are you?" She asked and gave a friendly smile.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint & Amber | Location; Camp | Position; Fighter |

Chance listened to Amber and opened his mouth to respond when Flint interrupted. "Hi," he said to his fellow fighter with a slight smile. Chance turned back to Amber, "I don't know. Just sitting here I guess." He answered her question.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Huntress |

Rose prepared to pounce on the rabbit when she heard a wolf's voice. The fae leapt into the air and spun around to face her attacker. She stopped herself from swiping the wolf when she recognized him as Colblade. "Colblade, Jeez!" Rose exclaimed with a sigh of relief, "You scared me to death."
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Amber (Female)

Hello flint" she said looking at him and turning away looking at chance
"Well I was wondering if you aren't like working or whatever you do tonight wanna hang out or whatever?" She asked as her voice went down a little shyly
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Colblade

Colblade chuckled at Rose's reaction. "Sorry! Didn't realize you were hunting." I wasn't really sorry though; Rose's reaction was rather funny and I was glad I had seen it.

Flint

I hear Amber, and realize I wasn't really wanted in their conversation. "Oh, um..sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. I guess I'll see you too later." My ears flatten as I walk away from the two.

Yara

"I'm good thanks! Just woke up, so I'm still a little tired" I respond. Smiling back at my long time friend. I had felt so honored when Flame had asked me to take on the beta role in her pack, and I still felt honored whenever I was around her.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Flame

Flame nodded and listened to Yara. "Okay then," the alpha replied to her friend, "Would you want to go hunting?" She asked, glancing over at the fresh kill pile.

Chance

Chance listened to Amber's offer. "I mean I don't think I am busy..." he started to reply, but he was distracted by Flint. "No Flint, why don't you join us?" Chance offered, unaware of the fact the Amber has meant just them.

Rose

"Hey!" Rose barked, "Don't laugh at me!" She shoved Colblade playfully, "I was about the catch a rabbit, but then you had to go and scare it off!" Rose pounced on Colblade and pinned him to the ground.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Amber (Female)

She padded over to Flint
"I'm sorry. It's just..."
"I'm stressed with trying to get more food for the pack."
"It's all a bit new." "I don't mean to be rude" she said.
She padded over to Chance
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Colblade

"Hey get off!" I laugh at Rose's faux anger and push her off of me, swatting at her playfully and wrestling with the fae. Rose was always fun to be around, no matter what we were doing. I managed to pin her down on the ground and snap playfully at her, then smile down at her.

Flint

"Don't worry, it's ok. I know you were just trying to help out. It is ok if I tag along though, right?" I ask, kind of nervously. I didn't want to intrude if they were hanging out, but I did want to start spending more time with Chance. I didn't know what Chance thought of me, but I wanted him to like me. Amber seemed nice too, so becoming closer friends with her sounded nice.

Yara

"Yeah, looks like we need to." I glance at the empty kill pile and chuckle. Usually the hunters get food for the pack, but it was always fun to hunt with Flame.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:25 pm

((I'm gonna get to bed.))
((Night!))
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:52 am

Flame

Flame chuckled at Yara's response, "then let's go," the alpha said and began to walk out of camp. Her fur shimmered in the sun as it shone down on them and reflected off her coat. She glanced back at Yara before she began to enter the forest.

Chance

Chance listened to Flint and nodded. "Yeah, it is totally fine," he replied to Flint with a sheepish smile and glanced over at Amber. "What is it that you wanted to do?" Chance asked the fae, swishing his tail across the ground.

Rose

Rose struggled as Colblade pinned her down. The huntress let out a laugh as she looked up at the brute. She smiled and lay still for a moment before she kicked upward and pushed Colblade off of her.

(Okay Bye!)
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:56 am

Amber (Female)

"I don't know maybe just...."