mods please delete

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: water and fire (wolf rp, members needed)

Postby .:Misery:. » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Wysperia gritted her teeth and looked at Sumiko, but immediantly regained her composure, she wasn't used to people snapping back. "I apologize. I'm sorry my manner has offended you, forgive my rudeness. I'll make sure to not belittle you again, I hope you choose to continue to stay with us." she said calmly, hoping her words would stick. She needed to stay on Sumiko's good side, even if it meant she had to swallow her pride.

Toga sighed and shook his head. "Whatever, we'll talk about it later. C'mon let's get outta here, this place gives me the creeps." Toga turned around and started to retrace his steps back out of the canyon, he stopped to sniff the air and smiled. "Rabbit!" Toga whispered, "Wait here a minute." He lowered himself into a crouch and stalked over to a row of out-of-the-way bushes and saw a large rabbit poke it's nose outside of it's burrow and sniff, luckily he was down wind so it didn't smell him. When the rabbit poked it's entire head out of it's burrow Toga froze, waiting for the rabbit to completely emerge before he moved again. When it finally did he pounced, killed it swiftly, and brought it back to everyone else. "Let's eat!"

Seren sniffed and looked down at her paws, "M-Mistyfoot i-is uh-uh-um...." Seiren's tears began to come back at the thought of Mistyfoot. "Dead!" she cried, "She's dead! I'm sorry Starpelt, I should have stayed with her. It's my fault." she whispered
My Creature/Romance/Murder Rp,
It's in need of members, badly, so please join!

A Dark Fantasy Rp based off the book series
The Black Jewels by Anne Bishop ^^

Song of the Month: Cross My Heart- Mariana's Trench

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
You wake me up and kick me out of bed at 3 a.m.
Pick up the phone and hear you saying dirty things to me
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
Take me home, I don't wanna
be alone tonight

ιηѕαηιту ιѕ αℓℓ αяσυη∂ υѕ....

I'm a huge role play addict, I'll join most any roleplay as long as it's atleast Semi-Lit Just PM me ^^
.:Misery:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 pm

((ooc: odd... where's our third?))

Sumiko's lip returned to its place, and she snorted a smoke cloud to get the anger out of her chest. She then turned to Wysperia with a polite smile, and bowed her head respectfully.

"Thank you. I shall," she replied, and let the disagreement pass.
------------------

Zombie's eyes widened at the scent of the fresh kill and he bounced to his feet, licking his lips in anticipation of his turn to feast. His darker twin sat sullenly behind him, not moving an inch from where he still lay. He appeared to have been angered by something--but then again, he usually did.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

((sorry i have had way to much homework to get on very long))

Shadow looked at them suspiciously and then said "I'm glad it's settled, we have enough of an enemy without in-fighting as well." He walked forward scanning the forest.

Flowerpaw walked forward to join in eating, then noticed that Kun seemed angry. She shrugged it off and continued to eat.

Starpelt looked down at her sadly "It is not your fault. This is a sad time for the pack, but you had no part of it. You were following her orders. Do not cry little one." He padded over to her and began to cry as well.
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Misery:. » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

After Toga finished he sat and layed his head on his paws, he looked at Zombie and cocked his head. "What's wrong?"

Wyperia nodded and started toward Shadow, "Right. Off we go then."

Seiren pressed her muzzle into Startpelt's dark fur and sniffed, she'd run out of tears to cry. "Thank you, Starpelt. You've made me feel alot better." she looked at the entrance to the den and looked up at Starpelt's face, "I have to tell Namani. I'll get her the herbs she needs after that." she said, her voice slightly hoarse.
Last edited by .:Misery:. on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
be alone tonight

I'm a huge role play addict, I'll join most any roleplay as long as it's atleast Semi-Lit Just PM me ^^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm

"Are you talking to me? My name is Kun," the earth-colored wolf replied, eyes narrowed suspiciously. "You woke me up," he added grumpily, and stifled a yawn by placing his paw just behind his nose and resting his chin on the ground.

Zombie waited patiently for the alpha female to finish eating, lapping up drool and unintentionally ignoring Toga out of anticipation. He hadn't eaten all day, and his stomach was starting to growl. Kun shot him a look of disgust.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Misery:. » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 pm

((Oops, talkin to the wrong wolf! I'll edit :? .))

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
be alone tonight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm

((hey, don't need to edit. :P If Toga got/gets his name wrong, that would make things interesting.))
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Misery:. » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:48 am

Toga smiled apologetically, and shook his head as if to clear it. "Sorry, Kun. My brain has been frying under this sun. Anyway why were you lookin' so upset?"

ѕαηcυтυѕ єѕpιяιυтυѕ....

I miss the stupid things
We go to sleep and then
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do

Take me with you,
I'd start to miss you
be alone tonight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurai! » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 am

"You woke me up," Kun repeated indignantly, turning his head away. Zombie turned and gave him a pathetic look, alerted by the whine in his brother's voice. Kun bared his teeth at his brother and flopped onto his side, resting in the sun. What not even his own twin could tell was that he was somewhat lying. Though he was grumpy at being woken, he was, in truth, still disgusted that the pack of fire had not won the war.

I thought you were powerful, he thought to himself, and nipped at a passing tumbleweed.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *myra* » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 am

Flowerpaw looked at Kun and thought, there is something wrong with him. He isn't fully ready to be part of this pack, I wonder why.

Shadow spotted something up ahead and started to run forward. In his haste he didn't notice the trap that had been set up and was in a pit before he had noticed that something was wrong. He shouted in frustration when he noticed that his leg was broken.

Starpelt said "I haven't seen her lately you should go to her." he nudged her in the right direction with his nose.
*myra*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me