Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 pm

"Let go!"fang growled.he began struggling more and more.however,he was beginning to get tired

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Dylan kept his grip on Fang,''No!'' Ella had been watching him. She was halfway upstairs before she wanted to help Dylan. She continued walking though.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 am

(Hey boomer, not sure if you know this or not but Newt sent you a text that he saw three enclosures opened and found out Clockwork was the one who set them free.) Newt looked at his phone waiting for Carters reply. He looked to his phones clock and noticed it was time to leave. Newt walked out from the shelter he found Leya out side with two dogs. "Leya wanna go hunting with me?"
Last edited by OceanSilence on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 am

I woke up up panting, feeling really warm. (big fluffy coat, meant for sub 0 temperatures.) I tried licking myself but that didnt work out quite well.I got up and moved to the entrance of the cage. I squeezed my tiny, yet big body through the bars and plopped out at the entrance. "mew!" I squeaked, and stood up.I looked up and around, trying to go and find someone to help me out.I panted and mewled loudly.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:05 am

Ink frowned as he walked away, "there goes that plan." She muttered irritability. She padded a different direction thinking of a name for 1. "Everyone deserves a name." She smiled slightly.
~~~~~
Bluel awoke to the sound of mewing... with silverdusk out of her reach and cage. "Silver dusk are you alright?" She asked worridly as she padded out of the cage noticing the kit was hot. She picked her up and speedily padded out side, "sorry girl it's not much but it's better than nothin." She smiled slightly as she plopped her in a pile of snow, making sure she didn't sink.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
--------
OOC: I'm going to keep her like this until I feel motivated to rp with her and or someone interacts with her.
~~~~~
Clockworks yawned feeling a little tired. She looked around and padded into an empty cage. She curled up and decided to take a little nap.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:14 am

(I'm just putting Elle with Ella. I have returned for good)
Elle looked at the two. Bruiser pawed at her legs. He soon gave up and ran after Ella, Elle close behind
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:45 am

Ella sighed as Bruiser came over. She saw Elle and smiled slightly. "Help me?" Ella said, the firebird was heavy.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 am

"What am I meant to do?" She smiled, helping Ella carry the bird. Bruiser walked heel beside her
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 am

fang growled,still struggling.his eyes kept looking at different people.his claws slashed against the ground trying to get free

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:17 am

((@TigerstarTheWarrior. Fang is outdoors. Sunburn is inside and the only one near fang is Dylan.))

Ella sighed,"Emmi the carrier?" Emmi nodded her head and got the bird in the carrier. It seemed to stay in tact. It was pretty fireproof.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me